Speed up APP conversion

Suggest any improvements

Tweak APP conversion in favor of speeding it up slightly?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 72
RubberDuck
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE

Re: Speed up APP conversion

Slim87R wrote:Honestly, the App conversion rate is fine, just don't ascend with a stupid amount of App to convert. Back before I got massed down with alot of other first pagers I was actually converting almost 900B a day. So don't ascend with enough to do a 100T conversion, do maybe 20-30T (Still plenty good boost to an ascended account) and have it convert in under a month (assuming your size is right to do that). It could be raised a little if you guys provide a good enough argument to get Sol to change it, but here is another perspective on limiting App conversion: Money. There is no ascended black market, though it is possible to sell DMU on your own. Limiting App conversion makes it harder to buy your way to the top.
Who said anything about $$ the point is we worked for our
App and bc its "to large" we cant have it... when we want it.... if thats the case then just make ascended completly seperare with no connection to main altogether.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Slim87R wrote:Honestly, the App conversion rate is fine, just don't ascend with a stupid amount of App to convert. Back before I got massed down with alot of other first pagers I was actually converting almost 900B a day. So don't ascend with enough to do a 100T conversion, do maybe 20-30T (Still plenty good boost to an ascended account) and have it convert in under a month (assuming your size is right to do that). It could be raised a little if you guys provide a good enough argument to get Sol to change it, but here is another perspective on limiting App conversion: Money. There is no ascended black market, though it is possible to sell DMU on your own. Limiting App conversion makes it harder to buy your way to the top.

Did u even read anything that was said or just look at last post and want to chip in?

Ill sum it up for u ppl wanted it incressed because some ppl choose to ascend with a larger amount, I myself was one of them I did not use $$$$ to do it and I know a few others was the same, within just 3 weeks a farming and using that to ascend it was going to take over 5 months to convert it.

Needless to say when I could c nothing was going to b changed it was rather dumb to ascend with anything, most of all when if u look back in my last few posts u will c its in fact better to ascend with nothing and just use a turn refill that's free and u can get the same LF if not more for nothing.

Saving all that naq

Now for the hard of understanding I say it again that it is in fact encouraging ppl to ascended with nothing. Far different than encouraging to ppl to spend naq on lvls or u,p to boost their ascended account because it doesn't.

Spending naq on something get some LF = spend 0 naq use a turn refill for free get same amount of LF.

Hard to understand?
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Slim87R
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:

Did u even read anything that was said or just look at last post and want to chip in?

Ill sum it up for u ppl wanted it incressed because some ppl choose to ascend with a larger amount, I myself was one of them I did not use $$$$ to do it and I know a few others was the same, within just 3 weeks a farming and using that to ascend it was going to take over 5 months to convert it.

Needless to say when I could c nothing was going to b changed it was rather dumb to ascend with anything, most of all when if u look back in my last few posts u will c its in fact better to ascend with nothing and just use a turn refill that's free and u can get the same LF if not more for nothing.

Saving all that naq

Now for the hard of understanding I say it again that it is in fact encouraging ppl to ascended with nothing. Far different than encouraging to ppl to spend naq on lvls or u,p to boost their ascended account because it doesn't.

Spending naq on something get some LF = spend 0 naq use a turn refill for free get same amount of LF.

Hard to understand?
You just took my statement and ran the opposite direction with it. You may not have used dollars, but others can. And yes I did read the other posts and am starting to understand why Sol responds less and less. There needs to be some limits in place and the examples you use for DMU gathering are not on the low end, maybe for the top 10 most active people on ascended. I only average probably 250T DMU per strike myself. I don't have the time to polish my farm list to perfection, and I am willing to bet most people on this server have lives outside this game. The conversion rate is fine for people who aren't already at the top.
RubberDuck
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE

Slim87R wrote:
reborn wrote:

Saving all that naq

Hard to understand?
You just took my statement and ran the opposite direction with it. You may not have used dollars, but others can. And yes I did read the other posts and am starting to understand why Sol responds less and less. There needs to be some limits in place and the examples you use for DMU gathering are not on the low end, maybe for the top 10 most active people on ascended. I only average probably 250T DMU per strike myself. I don't have the time to polish my farm list to perfection, and I am willing to bet most people on this server have lives outside this game. The conversion rate is fine for people who aren't already at the top.

And howd they get to the top if you say just farming im gonna call u a blatent liar bc 80% if not more of any planet size over 15b had the opportunity to ascend and instant acess to the app. But now that ppl are becoming just as string they cry foul because they didnt build up to our lvls.
reborn
Forum Elite

Ok then slim here some figures for u that was over 9 months ago farming from newbs.

Atm anyone in there right mind can hit 300 tri min and burn threw all 4k turns in 1 run.

So lets just say they hit for 250 tri. Now lets just say they use 15 instead of the 13.

So that 4k turns for 250 tri per hit that gives them 6.66 tri LF, bare in mind this is free u have not spent any naq getting this turn refill.

Now ppl that cant use turn refill but have spent naq on trying to boost there account with have. Lets work it on a newb account that get 8,8 bil lf per turn over that same 2 weeks they will only get 5.9 tri LF.

Still think some of us r **Filtered** for no reason?

The figures there speak for themselves. Im not pulling randoms numbers out of my ass those r figures u get for a newb account and anyone that can not burn threw 4k turns hitting for a min of 300 tri is a mong imo.

But as I went even lower than 300 as I said it speaks for itself.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Sol
Forum Addict

RubberDuck wrote:
Sol wrote:
RubberDuck wrote:just think it would be benifcal adding to more active players rathern then just use your daily turns do nothing for a week because you have no turns.
Everyone will always be out of turns. Throwing more turns at people wont help, not unless turns refill completely at turn change.
So rather people play the game by useing app for xtra turns
Most if not all the active players run out why not give us the ability to gsin a xtra set bc 3 weeks waiting isnt worth loseing all your app. And honestly there just isnt enough turn generation i personally havent seen more then 300 turns in over 3 weeks bc upon login i burn them up in a matter if mere mins. It cant hurt the game makes it more active yes its alresdy more active then the action in main buy it can become so much more if we had more scess to turns..
Then you're barking in the wrong thread. If you want more turns to be available to players you should make a standalone suggestion, but I wouldn't tie it in this one.

Reborn wrote:So how about make it were everyone can use it on another button were they just get person turns for only wrecks. Button can only be used 2 or 3 weeks, costs 750k APP.
That is another option (as I mentioned previously), but that is for something completely different.
Reborn wrote: Or can do as u said base it on natural APP u get due to size but that could end up costing some ppl more market turns I think than others. Not really sure tbh not worked it out :D
It is already based on peoples natural APP generation which turns out to be once every 3 weeks.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:Ok then slim here some figures for u that was over 9 months ago farming from newbs.

Atm anyone in there right mind can hit 300 tri min and burn threw all 4k turns in 1 run.

So lets just say they hit for 250 tri. Now lets just say they use 15 instead of the 13.

So that 4k turns for 250 tri per hit that gives them 6.66 tri LF, bare in mind this is free u have not spent any naq getting this turn refill.

Now ppl that cant use turn refill but have spent naq on trying to boost there account with have. Lets work it on a newb account that get 8,8 bil lf per turn over that same 2 weeks they will only get 5.9 tri LF.

Still think some of us r **Filtered** for no reason?

The figures there speak for themselves. Im not pulling randoms numbers out of my ass those r figures u get for a newb account and anyone that can not burn threw 4k turns hitting for a min of 300 tri is a mong imo.

But as I went even lower than 300 as I said it speaks for itself.
@ 8.8 bill per day the planet count will be approximately 1.43 bill planets at the maximum before what you get per day increases, so they have a 7.2 bill reach. The average hit right now would be 200 trill. That's for those over 100 trill dmu out and only 130 players fit that bill. That's about my old farm list length.
If you think players at that size could sustainably farm even that 200 trill average with 12k turns in the 2 weeks then I'll be laughin :P. MAYBE one account could do that, if they found those players and such. But definitively not 250 t.

116 trill if I drop the lower bound to hits over 60 trill, which near enough doubles the farms. 3.5 trill LF yield from that. I would assume as well, the main account wouldn't be able to afford the GnR to buy the APP for 2 week conversions, every 2 weeks. But we can.
That's 3.5 trill LF from the 116 average, using 13 turns and not the 15, compared to the 5.9 trill from conversions. Near to double.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

I just burned through about 754 turns on muti and racked up over 35 quad dmu

Also if your basing the hit on ppl being small so can only hit such ppl, to go from 0 planets to 5 bil took my muti about 2 weeks its not that slow tbh. Then your in range of all ppl at 25 bil size.

Your LF gain then is at 11 bil per turn which will then lead to 7,3 tri per 2 weeks. But at that size u should b hitting for far more than 250 tri per hit that gives 6,66tri that is something u have not paid for and is free. U should really b hitting at 300 tri at that point and that gives 8 tri.

Im not sure how to express it any other way ppl that have paid naq to TRY and incress their ascended account is not getting it because its better to use a turn refill and with all that naq u have saved u could buy the dmu and insane rates and still b better off.

I just don't c why u/some cant c it, its really not that hard.

As I said I couldn't care any more my app is almost done , but I still think its unfair on ppl ascending that have spent naq on ascending because they r being short changed.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote: Also if your basing the hit on ppl being small so can only hit such ppl, to go from 0 planets to 5 bil took my muti about 2 weeks its not that slow tbh. Then your in range of all ppl at 25 bil size.
I was fixing your calcs above.
reborn wrote: Your LF gain then is at 11 bil per turn which will then lead to 7,3 tri per 2 weeks. But at that size u should b hitting for far more than 250 tri per hit that gives 6,66tri that is something u have not paid for and is free. U should really b hitting at 300 tri at that point and that gives 8 tri.
11.4 bill @ 5 bill planets, so about 7.66 t per 2 weeks and I would be more inclined to say 250 trill per hit :P, there would be just enough to sustain the current amount of farmers at 250 trill between 1-25 bill planets.
Even so I doubt many could sustain an average yield of at least 250 t per hit, so sayeth the top 10.
You're also assuming everyone has the same NAP's and such as you, not everyone would be able to farm the same accounts and not everyone would be able to convert every 2 weeks. If you want we can base this of three weeks. 11.5 t vs 6.7 or 8 or whatever.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sol wrote: The person converting APP ALSO HAS 2 weeks worth of turns.
It will boil down to 2 weeks worth of turns + refill vs. 2 weeks worth of turns + APP converting.
Yea but APP is supposed to be a supplement, not a replacement. If you can farm more whilst using all your turns + refill, than you can with APP + farming, then the APP is a replacement and not an addition to help you out but infact, inhibits you.

er go. No logic/point behind having APP other that because you already invested in it to then get screwed over.

P.S 45b to get the full amount of APP/turn.... year right, you'd get your APP before your planet count reaches that high, especially if you want to farm and get DM'd losing 500m planets a week but only gaining 150m xD

Slim87R wrote:The conversion rate is fine for people who aren't already at the top.
Im not at the top. Its not fine. You talk about $$ spending. But that isnt stopped in the slightest, infact whilst im sat waiting on my APP, i know someone who has surpassed my account in every way by spending $$ and just buying DMU from people.

reborn wrote:
Im not sure how to express it any other way ppl that have paid naq to TRY and incress their ascended account is not getting it because its better to use a turn refill and with all that naq u have saved u could buy the dmu and insane rates and still b better off.
Thats pretty much how people have always been doing it. Trading cross server resources, using either $$ or just hard work on farming, which can still be done now, which basically negates the whole reason to limit the speed you get your APP anyway, since you can just buy the DMU and convert it instantly.

Like oh so many have done, mean whilst i have to wait 5 years for trying to do it the right way -.-
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Borek
Forum Addict

This should have been tweaked upwards a LONG time ago, it should take 3 months to convert all the APP's from the most recent ascension into LF, period. No If's, no Buts, no complicated maths, 3 months is still a LONG time to be without AT refill option.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, I can see another option f you want faster App conversion so much. Make your conversion based on a percentage of how militarized your planet count is. Higher risk higher reward right? If you have a lot of supers that can't be converted back then maybe implement a higher bonus since the risk is highest there.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Slim87R wrote:Well, I can see another option f you want faster App conversion so much. Make your conversion based on a percentage of how militarized your planet count is. Higher risk higher reward right? If you have a lot of supers that can't be converted back then maybe implement a higher bonus since the risk is highest there.
It was already stated a long time ago, that players should not be forced to adhere to a certain play style, and should be free to play as they please, and build units as they please.

aka, the snipers should be allowed to be snipers if they wish.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:
Slim87R wrote:Well, I can see another option f you want faster App conversion so much. Make your conversion based on a percentage of how militarized your planet count is. Higher risk higher reward right? If you have a lot of supers that can't be converted back then maybe implement a higher bonus since the risk is highest there.
It was already stated a long time ago, that players should not be forced to adhere to a certain play style, and should be free to play as they please, and build units as they please.

aka, the snipers should be allowed to be snipers if they wish.
From what I have read, isn't everyone complaining about snipers? You can still be a sniper with this since it encourages building. The only people this would not help is those that are inactive and leaves everything untrained. You can still play as you wish with this. Every play style has pros and cons. Leaving everything untrained leaves you safer with some income, training everything up leaves you less income but gives you a higher APP conversion and leaves you less safe. I don't see how this upsets that balance.
Borek
Forum Addict

Because the chances are the people with the greatest need for APP conversion are the ones with the levels in military and personal to be unable to effectively protect their stats. This would help the accounts that do not NEED helping and make it harder for those that do.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Suggestions”