Speed up APP conversion

Suggest any improvements

Tweak APP conversion in favor of speeding it up slightly?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 72
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Speed up APP conversion

So between myself and juliette i did some maths and found that with the current conversion rate it could take OVER 10 YEARS to get all of your LF Cache from APP, this is based on 20 ascentions with a reasonable UP, so it is a higher app example. Never the less thats ridiculous!

10 years to get your APP convert to cache? Surely not!

Now ive not gone much further into a solution, as i do agree the instant conversion button was broken!
But for 2 weeks work ascending it should not take 3-6 months to get the benefit especially when its hard to catch up for new players as it is.

My initial thoughts are to change the conversion to a flat % of current app?
So the more you have the more u get per turn, or simply increase the cap we currently have per turn to speed it up slightly but not a huge amount,

Something like 3t cache per day min?
(That works out at 30q DMU equivalent, anyone can farm 50q a day if they try)

Appreciate some constructive feedback on this and a better solution, currently its too long but in the interest of balance it has to be tweaked appropriatly!

------------------------------------------------------------
Current Suggestions:
------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestion 1 wrote: Increased it to 2x faster than current rate - 2t per day
Suggestion 2 wrote:Increase it to 3x faster than current rate - 3t per day
Suggestion 3 wrote:Change it so you can instantly convert 20% of your total APP to LFC once every 90 days (3 months) and then keep it continuing to leak through as it does now. (you would need a HUGE amount to get anywhere near the 100t cache the previous button allowed, so its still not a MASSIVE steroid injection)
Suggestion 4 wrote:A slightly different scenario could be that app is increased depeing on the more active you are a counter keeps track of it and say if you have 10 logins you get max 3-4 t a day no logins and you get 50 bill a day

Or when you ascend you get a % lump sum and the rest drip feeds in over time say 30% lump sum then 70% drips in
(added in a suggestion and changed some numbers slightly in relation to the 2nd suggestion.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Re: Speed up APP conversion

Well at least doubling or tripling the current rate would be nice for starters
Meh...
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Good luck guys :D . I want refund then on my acc :smt081
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Mind you, my involvement in this was just doing some of the math.. ;)
frazz
Forum Irregular

id agree im already sitting with about 34 to drop on the converstion

I have 12 ascension left meaning I could be similar timescales to tziki

current system allows players to ascend and just forget about ascention and let it build up

a slight different scenario could be that app is increase the more active you are a counter say if you have 10 logins you get max 3-4 t a day no logins and you get 50 bill a day

or when you ascend you get a % lump some and the rest drip feeds in over time say 50% lump sum then 50% drips in
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Mind you, my involvement in this was just doing some of the math.. ;)
indeed it was, and giving me the incentive to work it out and investigate further :p
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~Tziki~ wrote:Something like 3t cache per day min?

Appreciate some constructive feedback on this and a better solution, currently its too long but in the interest of balance it has to be tweaked appropriatly!.
Yes, you can farm 50q in a day, but you can't do it every day and still have turns left at the end of the week.

As it stands, you can get up to 1T cache, so 10Q a day DMU, each and every day without having to do anything, other than having a large expanse and padding your APP with stats on main. How is that a problem?

If you really want to increase the APP conversion rate, then cap the max APP you can have to something sensible, and have that convert over a month.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

you should be lucky you even get app.. i think making it any quicker would make it easier for people to buy huge ups, and get a beast ascended ( if ascending ). Imo no new players even come so dn't talk about that lol.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

If it wasn't for NG mains I would agree with Tziki but like Da Vinci said buying huge UP's and getting a **Filtered** ton of APP is just an easier way to get a cash fused ascended as well as main.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Clockwork wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:Something like 3t cache per day min?

Appreciate some constructive feedback on this and a better solution, currently its too long but in the interest of balance it has to be tweaked appropriatly!.
Yes, you can farm 50q in a day, but you can't do it every day and still have turns left at the end of the week.

As it stands, you can get up to 1T cache, so 10Q a day DMU, each and every day without having to do anything, other than having a large expanse and padding your APP with stats on main. How is that a problem?

If you really want to increase the APP conversion rate, then cap the max APP you can have to something sensible, and have that convert over a month.
=D>
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Duderanch wrote:If it wasn't for NG mains I would agree with Tziki but like Da Vinci said buying huge UP's and getting a **Filtered** ton of APP is just an easier way to get a cash fused ascended as well as main.
I completely agree.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
frazz
Forum Irregular

duduer makes a point about the ng accounts

the majority of those accounts are current players one account only linked to first main if you have a ng main account then tough you shouldn't have two ascended

though difficult to control as some have ascended some havnt

and also if new players join through that route
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

frazz wrote:duduer makes a point about the ng accounts

the majority of those accounts are current players one account only linked to first main if you have a ng main account then tough you shouldn't have two ascended

though difficult to control as some have ascended some havnt

and also if new players join through that route
your stuck at 3 ascentions max for them. which isnt so relevant, they cant generate enough to become a huge problem. 170t per 1m UP as example x3 = 510t cache. its juicy but its probably not enough to make you a top dog.
--------
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Still if you increase the conversion rates some people could create invincible asc accounts fairly quickly.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

Sorry this just a copy and paste as posted in another area but shown here anyway

I know this is old, but prob the best place I could think of putting this, any chance the conversion rate can be looked at again, or maybe the button to convert all was put back in, I remember that from before I left.

I am merely asking because atm its going to take me 47 days at current to convert, and that wasn't anywere near big as a ascension as I wanted to do, at this rate my next ascension could take a year to convert. Being I need to ascend another 16 times, that could end up me having to w8 16 years for all my LF to be converted, not something I would look to be intrested in.

So if there is any chance u could maybe rethink the conversion, or maybe we could have the button to convert it all in one go would be great.

Cheers.

But to add from that from reading this button was only removed a year ago, some may say new accounts can ascend with huge amount of points, but I see it from another side.

I was gone over 5 years, those ppl was able to use this button, it was up to them how much they ascended with, they have also had 5 plus years of farming dmu that some new players have not. Now to say u can catch that up right away leads to only a couple things ppl that played for over 5 years didn't farm or didn't ascend with much. All their own choices.

Reborn.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Suggestions”