Maybe also Sabotage and assasination
ID 52142
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Built in Calculator

my question would be, would having one slow down the server? cause lag issues etc..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Hmmm...I'm going to say no....it's a good idea and all, but it's up to the user to figure out what they need to send in, to test, to try. Not for me to tell them. It would completely void the point of losing a battle as well, if the game were to tell you how much to send in, even slightly.
Costing wise, for things like CS, I could do. Something similar to powerups, when you don't have enough dmu it says, 'you need xx life force'.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sol wrote:Costing wise, for things like CS, I could do. Something similar to powerups, when you don't have enough dmu it says, 'you need xx life force'.
Would be a nice start.

Also add it to calculate the slots required to max cs slots. eg you have 8000/10000
type in 9999999999999999999, it tells you "you can only train a max of 2000 more items in that slot"

But just simply telling you how much DMU required to buy more slots is a nice addition.

Also i agree with your comment about not adding in calculators for DM etc, although small amount of asking around and you can find them anyway. But knowing how much to send isnt an issue if the person is online as they can just adjust it and screw with you, and i suspect its being asked for in relation to tournaments anyway in which case the person would hopefully be online?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Sol
Forum Addict

Make a list and I'll see what I can do
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

CS Upgrade Cost (when entering a number into slot purchase, like p.levels)
Cosmic Fleets Upgrade (when entering a number into fleets purchase, like p.levels)

(perhaps a CER calc? there are a few around but couldnt hurt)
calc for total power with x units and y levels?

just spit balling here, the first 2 are the only ones ive noticed that arent currently in the game that could be.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Sol
Forum Addict

By list I mean a list :P
I'm not gonna trawl ascended and sporadically change things. Waste of my time unless I know what I'm doing.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”