Tournament Suggestion

Suggest any improvements
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

Tournament Suggestion

I think we should change it so when in a tournament your account should still generate turns, DMU, planets, app and LF.

It seems unfair that the people who are actually active and fighting in the game at its best should be given a huge dissadvantage to the lazy players who aren't, or even the players that take advantage of not joining.

This last week in the plague tournament I took my 4000 turns from the market beforehand and used them expecting them to be half generated again when I returned. Instead I came back to nothing, no extra units, no LF, no app ... and the rest of the server that either didn't join or were kicked earlier 100+ quad ahead of me and ontop of that I have to share my reward from the tournament with them because it was a plague tournament.

Either let the people in tournaments generate whilst still in them or give them a better reward for lasting longer. I really enjoy tournaments but this just discourages me from joining them so I don't fall too far behind ...
Last edited by son goku on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Tournament Suggestion

you are getting planets :)

Why would you get DMU if yo uget 25 Q per day in arena and turns aswell ?
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

IFLuX wrote:you are getting planets :)

Why would you get DMU if yo uget 25 Q per day in arena and turns aswell ?
>.< I didn't notice any planets but that may just be me..

what about APP for the turns button or turns themselves or just your general LF

I agree DMU may be a bad idea as people can abuse it and train everything to miners before they enter so scrub that idea

as for the 25Q i was under the impression that was split between all so for the 3 days i spent in the tournament in the last 3 the 75Q i earnt would be split between all 130 that entered >.< equating to sod all or is that not the case and I will infact get 75Q myself on top of what I had earnt before?

IFLuX
Forum Elite

you get 25 Q per day ... every does ... + some bonus
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

IFLuX wrote:you get 25 Q per day ... every does ... + some bonus
In which case do well!

I still stand by what I suggest about app, turns and LF generating. in particular the app one as that has held me and probably others up a week on my next lot of turns which seems unfair for actually playing the game the most I have done in the last 7 years!

Sol
Forum Addict

App does for 1v1 tourney, you get turns as a prize and why would you even bother have lf generating? You can't be descended.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

i think he means more APP. And yes APP and UP generate during the 1v1 tournament but really it should generate throughout all of them. You are technically being punished, and the idea of a DMU reward for your participation is to compensate for lack of ability to farm and potential disadvantage that comes with. So it stands to reason turns, APP, UP should all generate aswell so as not to make tournaments counter beneficial (particularly when you dont win or stay in a couple days but get very little out of it) but those 2 days could be 2t worth of LFC that didnt generate. so not only couldnt you farm, your turns dont generate like they should have but you also lost out on a load of LF aswell. and what do you get? 15-25q per day that only makes up for being unable to farm. Sure invest that into your LFC.. then you didnt farm any DMU you just got the lost APP->LFC, and nothing you do will recover the planets...

have to agree with Son Goku on this one, its obviously needed and implementing it into the 1v1 tournament proves you already thought it was logical to do so.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Sol
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:i think he means more APP. And yes APP and UP generate during the 1v1 tournament but really it should generate throughout all of them.
I think it might actually do it now, you will have to check xD
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sol wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:i think he means more APP. And yes APP and UP generate during the 1v1 tournament but really it should generate throughout all of them.
I think it might actually do it now, you will have to check xD
didnt get chance brosef, the last tournament was scheduled for 4:45 am here, i was out before i was even awake heh couldnt check entry APP etc.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “Suggestions”