Losses against 0def enemy or "3" def really

Suggest any improvements
Legends End
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Eisen Feuer, LE, tbd

Losses against 0def enemy or "3" def really

So this kinda works both toward main and ascended but I am tired of losing valuable troops to no defenses.

It makes no sense that I waltz in the enemy has no troops to kill or kill me with no weapons to destroy or kill me with and yet I am sent a damage report or battle report that states.

"hey they were clearly outnumbered and we kicked their ass but...6k of your troops were lost"

that is not exactly what happened but it is a general idea sometimes the numbers are in the 100k range it just depends.

Were there really that many idiots sent into battle to collect my spoils of war?
Because the only way they could possibly be killed is cleaning their weapons and shooting themselves or tripping and breaking their neck or something.

Is there a way we can get an (IF 3def THEN Incoming force receives 0 losses?)

I know for individual hits the losses are negligible but it adds up and it looks bad on my records when in fact it is some coding that is not complete in my opinion.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Losses against 0def enemy or "3" def really

Wait.. what?

I have NEVER received losses on a zero defense in the main server.

I even just logged in and hit some people to check to see if its changed recently...

I realize you posted this in the ascended server suggestions, but in your post you claim it happens in main.

I do not have an ascended account at the moment to check there?

But didn't think you lose anything either...

April fools is over for the majority of the games player base already and will be over in game time in 2 hours..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Losses against 0def enemy or "3" def really

Friendly fire. Murica'
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Suggestions”