Suggest any improvements
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Demi god enhancements removed when demi god is unequippe

Maybe the advanced weapons should be more susceptible to sabotage and not repairable if you no longer have the demi equipped?
Considering you would no longer have the know-how to build them, it would make sense you also do not have the know-how to maintain them. (And small acts of sabotage would have a bigger effect on a weapon you 'no longer understand' - due to the Demi being gone/deactivated.)

The above stands aside from the confusion some people seem to have over the concept of an ability: "Buying" is the ability (I propose extending that to buying&repairing).
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

hokie you are still dumb as it gets :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:But because of BMMJ's skill in arena you made sabbing completely useless.
Ironic, how you found the suggestions section, but didn't post a suggestion for that :roll:

I imagine both you and FM haven't done any rough calcs and are just complaining because things are different and you don't have it. So it's bad. And sol sucks cuz he did it and ascended sucks, and no one listens to me.... but since you're trying to compare apples and oranges, I'll try to weave some logic into my deduction:

Take T1 S1's of CER and wep demi's, easier to calc with, we will base the comparison on the expense and how long you get the 'ability' for.

Top ten farmers, el numero 10 does 13 q per day, sure, lets call it an average for your benefit.
Sooo wreckages, we will go for the crappiest because that makes your case better, some random T1 does 140 nrg per turn with a t1 s1.

1 week = 4k turns = 560,000 energy for you CER demi, now a t1 s1 CER demi would be near to 650 nrg per turn (31.2k per day), beep boop beep boop boop my calculator says near to 18 days you can have that equipped for, and since you're so keen that CER is crap in the face of the wep demi we will rule out the fact that you can convert some of the mass you gained into energy as well (so CER is more 'expensive' than weps).

1 week = 4k turns = 100 quad, so sayeth number 10.
Here come the grand assumptions so we may equate apples with oranges.
Arena/no arena we may assume trained supers of about 400-500 mill, give or take, atk weps are more expensive than def weps because you can effectively 'do more' than them, I daresay you wouldn't really care if def weps were removed when a demi is unequipped due to the fact they don't really effect anyone else but the users account. Attack weapons are the main focus. 21 quads worth of those is 500 mill.
The other assumption! In an arena you will obliterated in a few hours, call it 2 days. Outside, in a war probably a few days. The thing here is, if you use them for farming, the majority of your farm list would be low or 0 defs, so it matters little what types of weapons you use. When you get annoyed, as the tension builds, and when you crack and the length of the destruction...call it 3 days. Take the max of 3 days for the need to buy more because someone in your farm list masses you or someone in the war sees you have juicy apples. With that tasty 100 quad you can buy 5 lots, lasting 15 days.

We can argue about the environment in the arena, but we all know you can't just rack up 20 quad in a day, at least not commonly, so it will be less than 15 days worth of weapons.

By deduction 15 < 18, wep demi is more expensive to use than CER demi.
Untrained planets cannot be killed, you dont have to work for the magical energy, just throw turns into whatever is available.
Yes, CER demis can get more expensive, sure. But you can very easily get more energy, you may not even be close to one of those top 10 farmers and bla bla bla.

I better stop now, I'm convincing myself the weps demis aren't powerful enough compared to the CER demi....hmm what if I decrease the cost for those weapons.... I kid I kid, I'm gonna get another drink.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

If you read the topic of the thread you will see that the suggestion was already made. I do like Juliette's suggestion though.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:If you read the topic of the thread you will see that the suggestion was already made. I do like Juliette's suggestion though.
My words to your quote, above, are completely irrelevant. My point being you believe sabbing is completely useless in the arena, something I wasn't made aware of, I don't read minds or monitor all accounts or all mechanics and gamplay :P. Not yet anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:[spoiler]
hokiehomeboy wrote:But because of BMMJ's skill in arena you made sabbing completely useless.
Ironic, how you found the suggestions section, but didn't post a suggestion for that :roll:

I imagine both you and FM haven't done any rough calcs and are just complaining because things are different and you don't have it. So it's bad. And sol sucks cuz he did it and ascended sucks, and no one listens to me.... but since you're trying to compare apples and oranges, I'll try to weave some logic into my deduction:

Take T1 S1's of CER and wep demi's, easier to calc with, we will base the comparison on the expense and how long you get the 'ability' for.

Top ten farmers, el numero 10 does 13 q per day, sure, lets call it an average for your benefit.
Sooo wreckages, we will go for the crappiest because that makes your case better, some random T1 does 140 nrg per turn with a t1 s1.

1 week = 4k turns = 560,000 energy for you CER demi, now a t1 s1 CER demi would be near to 650 nrg per turn (31.2k per day), beep boop beep boop boop my calculator says near to 18 days you can have that equipped for, and since you're so keen that CER is crap in the face of the wep demi we will rule out the fact that you can convert some of the mass you gained into energy as well (so CER is more 'expensive' than weps).

1 week = 4k turns = 100 quad, so sayeth number 10.
Here come the grand assumptions so we may equate apples with oranges.
Arena/no arena we may assume trained supers of about 400-500 mill, give or take, atk weps are more expensive than def weps because you can effectively 'do more' than them, I daresay you wouldn't really care if def weps were removed when a demi is unequipped due to the fact they don't really effect anyone else but the users account. Attack weapons are the main focus. 21 quads worth of those is 500 mill.
The other assumption! In an arena you will obliterated in a few hours, call it 2 days. Outside, in a war probably a few days. The thing here is, if you use them for farming, the majority of your farm list would be low or 0 defs, so it matters little what types of weapons you use. When you get annoyed, as the tension builds, and when you crack and the length of the destruction...call it 3 days. Take the max of 3 days for the need to buy more because someone in your farm list masses you or someone in the war sees you have juicy apples. With that tasty 100 quad you can buy 5 lots, lasting 15 days.

We can argue about the environment in the arena, but we all know you can't just rack up 20 quad in a day, at least not commonly, so it will be less than 15 days worth of weapons.

By deduction 15 < 18, wep demi is more expensive to use than CER demi.
Untrained planets cannot be killed, you dont have to work for the magical energy, just throw turns into whatever is available.
Yes, CER demis can get more expensive, sure. But you can very easily get more energy, you may not even be close to one of those top 10 farmers and bla bla bla.

I better stop now, I'm convincing myself the weps demis aren't powerful enough compared to the CER demi....hmm what if I decrease the cost for those weapons.... I kid I kid, I'm gonna get another drink.[/spoiler]
TL;DR
In the grand scheme of things, they will 'cost' near enough to the same amount.
While your (and Juliette's) solution are valid, I don't think there is a problem to begin with.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

hokiehomeboy wrote:By that logic i should be able to keep my increased CER % without the demi equipped because my fleets and charisma were also bought and paid for.
not really, you didnt buy the % increase, there fore you arent LOSING any DMU either when it is taken away.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

So the detailed intel that I had from my demi god disappeared when I unequipped the demigod.

Yet the weapons still stay when others have their demigods unequipped.

My first suggestion is to make the super weapons available on the market. Make them at the same cost they currently cost a tier 1 skill 1 weapons demi.

There is currently no reason to upgrade a weapons demi because once you have it there is no reason to upgrade it. My next suggestion is also to make the demigod worth upgrading so that the weapons become cheaper by a percentage based on skill and tier.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

hokiehomeboy wrote: My first suggestion is to make the super weapons available on the market. Make them at the same cost they currently cost a tier 1 skill 1 weapons demi.
Not a bad idea but instead of weapons why not the demi every couple months instead? There use to be demi's coming on the market but seemed to have stopped.
hokiehomeboy wrote: There is currently no reason to upgrade a weapons demi because once you have it there is no reason to upgrade it. My next suggestion is also to make the demigod worth upgrading so that the weapons become cheaper by a percentage based on skill and tier.

Would agree with that.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Suggestions”