Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas

Suggest any improvements
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas

Master_Splinter wrote:This will allow you to take repair DMU but stop major changes of said DMU between players.
Thats rich coming from an alliance member of the alliance that started doing that exact behaviour since the start of tournaments. And when others have started to get similar numbers to you and the playing field has started to become more balanced in terms of numbers on certain alliances teams, you suddenly want to tweak the potential to feed... thats ironic eh.

so its ok when your guys are winning, but when the tables are turned.. suddenly its a problem?

Cmon, a child could see right through that badly concealed plea.

reducing the dmu trade to a cap per hit, would still not make to much issue, especially since you can just remove realm alert and there is no delay between attacks. All that it would mean is when you try to feed someone else, and someone gets their first, there is a chance you can still get some of the DMU, even more so if realm alert is on.

Not fooling anyone there MS.

As Reborn said, planets are the key factor not DMU, as was proved when ibuilt several HIGH defenses aswell as everything else, people could just whittle you down, then rebuild from the planets their friends supply them from kamikaze tactics. Or better yet just have those friends do it themselves. But removing or reducing planets you receive would make it just as hard to get anywere and put those with higher levels at the ultimate advantage as they'd not need as many planets, meaning planet rewards would mean less to them than smaller players, whilst making it that much harder to kill them in comparison.

@ the idea behind removing the ability to hit people for DMU, thats not ben thought out to well. that would directly influence your ability to outplay them and cause damage to them without them repairing. Its difficult as it is to take someone out when online, but if you can keep your DMU on hand, lets say 200t just sat there and it cant be taken... well how do you kill the guy? he can just turtle up, rebuy the weapons you kill with sabs, repair the weapons you damage, rebuild his cs, and laugh as you slowly kill your own planets...

oh, hello team mate that just jumped in now the aggressor has kill most of his own stats fighting this guy, guess now its time for the team mate to finish you off, whilst this other person did nothing but turtle up.

No, restricting the amount of DMU a person can hold in the open at any one time is crucial to taking them out with limited turns, and inevitable stall tactics.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Review logs after a tournament, anybody feeding / being fed gets a time out for the next 5 tournaments. problem solved :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Clockwork wrote:Review logs after a tournament, anybody feeding / being fed gets a time out for the next 5 tournaments. problem solved :P
I'm too lazy.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Forgot about this. Hmmm. We can trial a no planets and cap the dmu you steal to 100 trill per TC (next arena though, not quick dm or plague).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him

Return to “Suggestions”