Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas

Suggest any improvements
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas

Sol wrote:MS had a semi-useable idea to hinder a bit of dmu trading in the arena, he was going to post it later.
So my idea is to set a maximum amount of DMU you can take per turn, say around 100T. This will allow you to take repair DMU but stop major changes of said DMU between players. This does not 100% stop feeding but slow it down to a point where we will not hav 100Q cs on turn 1 :O.

Let me know what you think :smt023
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas

+1 i likey

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Think it would work :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Imo the Dmu aint the problem, hell ive been massed with and without dmu, feeding of planets is the biggest problem.

Even though my first encounter with you Master Spinter, were you was getting fed from 2 players dmu while I was massing his c/s so in the end u killed my c/s, so how is that going to work??

Oh I gave u 200 tri this turn wait a second t/c is coming ill give u another 200.

IMO its should be this all feeding is banned.

"Feeding is defined as giving your resources to other accounts ... one does not GIVE here, ones TAKES. If you purposefully give (via getting them to attack you while holding all currency in the open, or otherwise"

Taken from QW because that's what it should be

I don't see why it just cant b banned its very simple to c who does it in logs, its banned on qw I am sure it can be put in the rules of no selling up now transferring everything into 1 stat to b killed off, or killing yourself on a player were they get kills that way.

As said not hard to c this who does what in logs.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

reborn wrote:Imo the Dmu aint the problem, hell ive been massed with and without dmu, feeding of planets is the biggest problem.
Ive never found planets being a problem, to hav a good defence, planets need to be spread out so thin its easy to target one area and break though. Which is why no one can keep big stats on the sever. There is so many option to players which is why I love onliners like that. Mayb im just not good at it but I find cs massing boring with logs full of 1AT hits with no need to take any losses from your other stats and no way to fight back if your out gunned. (side note: cs only battle if you hav min stats against their defence)
reborn wrote:Would agree with the dmu too.
:smt023
reborn wrote:Even though my first encounter with you Master Spinter, were you was getting fed from 2 players dmu while I was massing his c/s so in the end u killed my c/s, so how is that going to work??
yep all true and im here to stop it
reborn wrote:Oh I gave u 200 tri this turn wait a second t/c is coming ill give u another 200.
never said it would stop it. 'Slowing Down Feeding in Arenas'
reborn wrote:IMO its should be this all feeding is banned.

"Feeding is defined as giving your resources to other accounts ... one does not GIVE here, ones TAKES. If you purposefully give (via getting them to attack you while holding all currency in the open, or otherwise"

Taken from QW because that's what it should be

I don't see why it just cant b banned its very simple to c who does it in logs, its banned on qw I am sure it can be put in the rules of no selling up now transferring everything into 1 stat to b killed off, or killing yourself on a player were they get kills that way.

As said not hard to c this who does what in logs.
The difference between give and take is intent which is hard to prove and would likely take to much time to go over by sol after each arena.
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sol
Forum Addict

I could always just stop all dmu gain from attacks and no planets on kill :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
frans
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:I could always just stop all dmu gain from attacks and no planets on kill :P.
+1

Alternatively, a regular attack could destroy a percentage of DMU instead of stealing it. When you make a kill, the spoils could also be divided up between everyone on the same team/race. Or, in order to get the spoils, you need to have done most of the work, and do the killing blow.
reborn
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:I could always just stop all dmu gain from attacks and no planets on kill :P.
Sounds dumb or maybe meant as a joke but yeah that could work :P, u live off your own income.

Up the income and planets u get per turn due to your own cer just a tad but it could work.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

How about this one then.

We lose the abilities to have the attack button in tournaments. you live from the income you earn, no one can take your income. the catch is, you must have low "Realm Alert Level" to earn as much dmu u can, but you put ur account at higher risk of being massed in the ground.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:
Sounds dumb or maybe meant as a joke but yeah that could work :P, u live off your own income.

Up the income and planets u get per turn due to your own cer just a tad but it could work.
This actually sounds doable in conjunction with an attack destroying DMU as opposed to taking it. It would stop feeding, the only problem I see is that tournaments would last a lot longer due to the fact that attacking is costly in resources. You take away the planet bonus at the end and no one would be willing to expend resources on attacking others.
reborn
Forum Elite

Slim87R wrote:
reborn wrote:

This actually sounds doable in conjunction with an attack destroying DMU as opposed to taking it. It would stop feeding, the only problem I see is that tournaments would last a lot longer due to the fact that attacking is costly in resources. You take away the planet bonus at the end and no one would be willing to expend resources on attacking others.
I think your wrong, ppl will spend after a while, hell I mass 4-5 ppl before I even get a reward, but if u tweaked just a bit how much you get per turn due to OWN CER then it would b fine.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
reborn wrote:

I think your wrong, ppl will spend after a while, hell I mass 4-5 ppl before I even get a reward, but if u tweaked just a bit how much you get per turn due to OWN CER then it would b fine.
The idea of getting planets after a kill was so you could 'do it again' somewhat, not be completely wiped out from one kill (as slim said) so I have a hunch it would turn into a slower game, and people would have a tendency to turtle more than attack.
I don't mind having CER used in race wars (as it is) but not so much TDM and DM, because it greatly effects a persons account. In race wars each team has a few crap and few good players to balance out the overall planet count.

DMU is laced with C4 so that it explodes if someone takes it, I can work with that :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

More ATs whilst you are at it :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Probe
Forum Newbie

instead of rewarding planets for kills, reward turns?
Sol
Forum Addict

Probe wrote:instead of rewarding planets for kills, reward turns?
I could do, but that wouldn't really solve any issue :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”