Tournament PPT

Suggest any improvements
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Tournament PPT

I just got knocked out of the tournament and PPT has already started. I wont get my reward until it is over. Though it is small for me it may be larger for those in for longer. PPT should not start until after the tournament ends. This will stop people from lurking the pages waiting for someone to get back and stealing their prize before they can use it. Same should be true for plague tournaments that have no PPT at all. PPT is completely pointless for anyone just getting back from a tournament anyways.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Tournament PPT

Slim87R wrote:I just got knocked out of the tournament and PPT has already started. I wont get my reward until it is over. Though it is small for me it may be larger for those in for longer. PPT should not start until after the tournament ends. This will stop people from lurking the pages waiting for someone to get back and stealing their prize before they can use it. Same should be true for plague tournaments that have no PPT at all. PPT is completely pointless for anyone just getting back from a tournament anyways.
Yup, don't get that PPT thing either. I drop it almost immediately to go farming :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

remnant from the very first race war :P. The server wide one. PPT was to buff the effects of getting booted at any time, and the reward was given instantly as well I think.
It's a bit pointless now though I just keep forgetting to remove it xD
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:remnant from the very first race war :P. The server wide one. PPT was to buff the effects of getting booted at any time, and the reward was given instantly as well I think.
It's a bit pointless now though I just keep forgetting to remove it xD
Put a tc PPT on, that should cover any sucker claiming their reward. That way, don't remove, change the minutes. Much easier for a lazy sod like yourself :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Suggestions”