Command Star exploration mission

Suggest any improvements
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Command Star exploration mission

On main there is the option to search for planets with the Motherships.
This functions is also being used for players with build motherships to sent them out to preserve their naq investments in volleys and shields to use them in later battles and not make their investments sitting ducks.

The idea of something similair on ascended could make the useage of the Command Stars more fun.

Sending out your Command Star on missions.

Suggested missions:

Seek out worshippers: find planets
Duration: 24 hours
Goal: chance of finding 100% of your current daily growth

Explore the universe: find life force
Duration: 24 hours
Goal: chance of finding Life force cache between 0 and 1000% your max life force.
Selection: A dropdown with available unequiped demi to journey along the command star which will retrieve the life force caches, if found.

Wreckage salvage:
Duration: 12 hours
Goal: chance of finding enengy and mass and techs
Selection: A dropdown with available wreckages
Selection: A dropdown with available unequiped demi to journey along the command star which will retrieve the goods.

Extra variables:
-Command Stars on missions travers the universe and are able to encounter threats.
-The better the command star is armed in relation to its capacities, the more likely its able to succefully ward off threats and not take damage to weapons or shields.
-If a Command Star is out, it is like main, it will not join in regular battles while it is out.

Slim87R wrote:I would like to add an idea that if you send the CS out and enter a tournament with it still roaming, you don't bring it into the tournament. Adds a hint of strategy and makes you pay attention to timing. If the CS is sent out and you enter the tournament, the CS would return to nothing being there and would wait on standby until you return. Afterall, the overlord controls these things and your CS doesn't have the power to break through the overlords power of dimensional transport.

This would encourage more building of Command Stars and encourage ascended activity :D
Last edited by noone on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Command Star exploration mission

I like this idea a lot.
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Slim87R wrote:I like this idea a lot.
+1
Theon35
Forum Irregular

I knew giving CS a bigger function was a good idea from the start of the post, but nostra pretty much nailed it down. Very good ideas =D> =D>
Cant think of any cons
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I would like to add an idea that if you send the CS out and enter a tournament with it still roaming, you don't bring it into the tournament. Adds a hint of strategy and makes you pay attention to timing. If the CS is sent out and you enter the tournament, the CS would return to nothing being there and would wait on standby until you return. Afterall, the overlord controls these things and your CS doesn't have the power to break through the overlords power of dimensional transport.
frazz
Forum Irregular

like the search for life force one lol need more more more

tho it would be a good addition to cs all in with the ideas already up
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
Sol
Forum Addict

It would take awhile to do, not a bad idea anyway. I'll bookmark it for later.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

actually quite like this, gives CS something to do other than just sit their, armed or unarmed looking pretty.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “Suggestions”