Power question for Arena.

Suggest any improvements
frans
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Power question for Arena.

I like the idea of showing how much DMU hits take that are above a certain threshold.

That alone should be sufficient to make a difference. Anyone could focus their attention to the logs, deduce that a large transfer of DMU took place, and then alter their play style to act on such information. Discussions on the forum could become much more informed, and decisions on a solution would be much easier.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Hmm just look at logs for this last one DDE did in fact kill and knock out other DDE members. Just like many others.

As for ppl training up all planets to covert or assassins I have had that done to me almost every arena including the last one.

Do I care no, or ever complained about it, again no, because that's way some ppl want to play and that's upto them, they are losing stuff trying to kill stuff. It might make it easier for others but atleast they are doing stuff, not just handing it to others so they can have less kill ratio when massing.

It happens to me all the time even in this last arena too.

I have said about the feeding of DMU though on more than a few times.

But just gifting another member free kills or dmu I have said from the start of first playing these arenas is wrong. You can make it were that player can then either kill stuff for far less of a cost of be massed for a much higher cost, not to forget about the free planets they can get from a kill.

Sol idea about u get a % back from what you lose now I like that idea.

But and idea to stop the feeding of DMU is needed too.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

The original question to this topic, appears to concern how CS bonus work within the arena, and it has been answered.

Over several pages, it contains various criticisms of different arena mechanics, general discussion of previous tournament winner/losers, and team strategies.

This forum is for suggestions. If you genuinely have a constructive suggestion for ascended and / or the arena, the best way you can do this is by :

a) Adding your suggestion / feedback to one of the current topics in this forum (using the search function )

b) creating a new topic for the specific change (+ why) you wish to suggest to the admins

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Suggestions”