Power question for Arena.

Suggest any improvements
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Power question for Arena.

Having had a 51q defense, I wondered who and how it was taken down.

My attacker has:

Offensive Potential: 35,369,336,160,900,000

So, how did he do that ?

******** infuses 26,824,214,402,400,000 additional attack power to the fleets that follow!

WOW ... thats power from the command star....

How is that achieved in the Arena ?

Seeing as it takes several quads of DMU to build up to that.

It shouldnt be possible with the numbers involved unless players sells of their weapons and it gets taken by another .... a couple times.

If this is the result of feeding, I feel robbed of my position in the arena.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Power question for Arena.

TAF have always fed their big CSs up to win arenas..

Nothing new...

Biggest CS guys gets fed.. they mass people a little over halfway so they get the planets from overlord.. the people that sold up for them finish the kill.

Pretty effective..

If DDE and OE had as many people join tournaments as TAF they could too.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

I feel robbed :(

I have to say Kikaz, that totally douches the concept of the "race war"

pretty much most victories made then ...

The title God of the Arena is a yoke.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

You realize DDE has been feeding into command stars for just as long, right? If anything TAF is purposefully behind the curve when it comes to feeding.

The original command star feeder was Rambo who would burn through 5 or more multi accounts feeding into his main to keep rebuilding his command star while we were fighting him.

The only way you prevent feeding is if you make weapons un-sellable which is a terrible idea.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

LMAO Math that **Filtered** so funny,

my first arena I pointed this out and it was TAF feeding, just speak to Shun were he had 2 ppl feeding him at once, if anything when I started asking for DDE to do it it was to counter what TAF was doing.

A simple search could show your this is right to Math not **Filtered** I just made up, but as I said just ask Shun.

I have been dead set against feeding from the start but the only way to beat TAF doing it was to do it aswell. Its rather dumb.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

reborn wrote:LMAO Math that **Filtered** so funny,

my first arena I pointed this out and it was TAF feeding, just speak to Shun were he had 2 ppl feeding him at once, if anything when I started asking for DDE to do it it was to counter what TAF was doing.

A simple search could show your this is right to Math not **Filtered** I just made up, but as I said just ask Shun.

I have been dead set against feeding from the start but the only way to beat TAF doing it was to do it aswell. Its rather dumb.
Why do you think you are the first DDE member to have been fed in an arena? Feeding has been ongoing since the first arenas what, almost three years ago now?
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

I dont agree with nostra, not with mathlord, not with reborn...

arenas are for noobs, no skill is needed just the timing and focus on been online.

nostra, you can mass double big defence of your strike, just it cost you more planets, you dont even need big CS, i was always good with 3 - 8Q CS strike.

lso you can such easy sab, or dm...

of course, feeding players is the way how to win it...

who feel robed or acused?

OMG... I was always saying arenas are for anyone... even a noob can play it good... once you are mature enough to count how much is 2 + 2

PS: SOL nerved many stats many times, nerved weapon costs, CS costs... nerved sabotage... now what should be nerved? login chance? once your logged in for 3 hours you will be loged off automaticaly and cant relogin for next 2 hours :D

or better.... just play and dont bother complaining... if someone hits you loosing 3 times more, its his choice...
RETURN of the P I R A T E
noone
Forum Elite

Mathlord wrote:You realize DDE has been feeding into command stars for just as long, right? If anything TAF is purposefully behind the curve when it comes to feeding.

The original command star feeder was Rambo who would burn through 5 or more multi accounts feeding into his main to keep rebuilding his command star while we were fighting him.

The only way you prevent feeding is if you make weapons un-sellable which is a terrible idea.

Euhm ... could you keep the DDE vs lil old you propaganda to yourself ??? or at least out of this topic.

I have been complaining about feeding in tourneys since I returned last august, and am again feeling the negative outcomes of it .... Ohw yes, participants of your sides mostly ... gosh ...

Who cares who did what in other tourneys, nothing been done about it, so stop attempting to cover your ass mouthrank, it looks annoying.

Sol, man up and do something about the feeding ....

Otherwise the ascended server will become rather one sided as only Mouthranks side will love how they play it .... and the rest will just login to increase toc levels and forget about the rest.

Ohw and caeser, sthu your post makes as much contribution as a fart during pooping.
caesar2
Forum Addict

nostra wrote: Ohw and caeser, sthu your post makes as much contribution as a fart during pooping.
:smt060

you should check arena history before you came back... and what was writen and who complained and what... than you will realize this topic is the same song since first tournament and SOL did many updates to fix andbalance this...

main is such unbalanced as ascended... feeding there feeding here... feeding everywhere...

i know i know... its just fart in air :D
noone
Forum Elite

caesar2 wrote:
nostra wrote: Ohw and caeser, sthu your post makes as much contribution as a fart during pooping.
:smt060

you should check arena history before you came back... and what was writen and who complained and what... than you will realize this topic is the same song since first tournament and SOL did many updates to fix andbalance this...

main is such unbalanced as ascended... feeding there feeding here... feeding everywhere...

i know i know... its just fart in air :D
Indeed ... stinky one too ....

tbh ... he did nothing to stop the feeding yet though.

At least, thats how I see it.

Perhaps he just needs to make sales price 1/100th worth of actuall costs.

Still enough to sell some and train planets.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

As long as you get rewards for killing other players, feeding won't go away. As long as you can stea dmu, feeding won't go away. You can say everyone has automatically built up accounts from the start, but then people will complain that it's not fair to those whose CS isn't huge...that debate happened already. Feeding happens every arena. We have all had to deal with the positive and negative aspects of it. I personally view an active player with turns to burn as more valuable than someone just there to feed a bigger player and I'd never push for a player to join with the sole purpose of feeding me. I'd be lying though if I said I'd refuse being fed.

If you feel it is is unfair, either bring a bigger team to the next tournament like we have had to do in the past or yeah sure, quit playing so mouthrank and his friends win all the time. That's cool too I guess.
Spoiler

---
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

There is already a discussion going regarding feeding in the arena, you can find that here:- viewtopic.php?f=32&t=203102

As C2 has mentioned, Command Stars have already been nurfed somewhat during tournaments, it would however be interesting to see how a race war style tournament went if no CS was available, and no planets were awarded for kills, just what you can get from CER.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Clockwork wrote:There is already a discussion going regarding feeding in the arena, you can find that here:- viewtopic.php?f=32&t=203102

As C2 has mentioned, Command Stars have already been nurfed somewhat during tournaments, it would however be interesting to see how a race war style tournament went if no CS was available, and no planets were awarded for kills, just what you can get from CER.
Then the people that win wouldn't fight until the end. We had that problem in some tournaments too where those of us who were fighting all through the tourny had weaker accounts than the people who turtled. Take away rewards for kills and you will have a tourny where the big people sit and build while people not trying to win (aka me) will go mass people.
Spoiler

---
noone
Forum Elite

Mouthdork, stop trying to make yourself look good ](*,)

Clockwork, not looking to overstep the other discussion ... as its master splinters idea how to counter it with a limit.

I would go with:

-Admin needs to make clear it is not allowed to feed or get fed.
-Admin should add DMU taken to the battle logs.
-Admin should log sales of weaponry acitivty.

-Players spots suspicious battle log, messages game admin

-game admin checks

if suspicion is confirmed, player and feeder are banned from current and next arena.
caesar2
Forum Addict

he problem isnt that we dont agree with what you wrote... feeding is bad, feeders are evil fed ones are devils...

wel... butits the same as you have your house, your work, your car, your money, your food... and what you decide to do with it is your decision. i you will open house to all homelessin town and will feed them wth your money and food... its your choice.

but someone could complain your suporting system of abusing such good people like "you are"... supporting parasites... you got it?

problem is... your account, your property. your decision... your fault... or not..

unbalanced toruney is better than no tourney... but like i sayd... even a noob can play a toruney... you need just to count well... and have time at least 48 hours :D and time is something i wont have anytime soon, since my wifes comming back this friday ;)

Return to “Suggestions”