Reset

Suggest any improvements
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Reset

Cn we have an option to reset ascended account, with the returns of APP and DMU units spent on upgrades?
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: Reset

Possibly. I would be hesitant on doing that though. If prices were to change for somethings it would mess up the entire system.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

Sol wrote:Possibly. I would be hesitant on doing that though. If prices were to change for somethings it would mess up the entire system.
DMU would need to be converted to APP too or this would be used to "Help other accounts"
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
Boa
Forum Regular

how can it help other accounts?
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Easy. Say someone has a really really good ascended account, no longer want to play. Boom 100 quint dmu feed to their friend who already had a top account.

Say someone has an NG, keeps buying new main accounts and doing this.

If it were to even be considered I'd revise it to make it all into app EXCEPT the DMU spent into fleets and cs, but even then there's expensive cs out there.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I'd be totally against this if it returned DMU, if tournaments have taught us one thing, its that feeding will happen. Can you imagine what levels people would have if they got fed 5 or 6 times by others using a reset?

That said, I don't really see the need to be able to reset your account anyway. Even if you have invested all your DMU / APP in stuff thats not really all that important, your account can only get better, it cant get any worse.

If you were able to reset levels, then I could see people resetting, investing everything in 'Physical Realm Assassin Prowess', wiping other people out with little to no losses, and resetting back as / when they fancy it.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite

Just no, even if it was back to LF only.

Kind of what clock said, hell I would use it , but I would have something else in mind :smt093
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

It would be easy to make some immovable resources. Like LF that can't be converted. Then all powerups just get converted to this.
But at the least, the function would be limited to once every so often. Don't want people changing their build every few days or something.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

only way i could see it working, convert all spendings into LF cache, and return at a rate of like 50%.

stops the feeding, and stops the changing.

still dont agree with it though...

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
cold lazarus
Forum Newbie

Or do what everyone else does, farm, and build your account the way you want it. If you don't like your setup, play the game and change it instead of looking for an easy fix. Like Clockwork said the only reason you'd want this is to supercharge one level and snipe. Ridiculous idea.
Boa
Forum Regular

cold lazarus wrote:Or do what everyone else does, farm, and build your account the way you want it. If you don't like your setup, play the game and change it instead of looking for an easy fix. Like Clockwork said the only reason you'd want this is to supercharge one level and snipe. Ridiculous idea.
Thanks for your input Cold Lazarus, i was only suggesting this to see what peple thought. I am allowed that right? No one is looking for an easy fix.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Boa wrote:
cold lazarus wrote:Or do what everyone else does, farm, and build your account the way you want it. If you don't like your setup, play the game and change it instead of looking for an easy fix. Like Clockwork said the only reason you'd want this is to supercharge one level and snipe. Ridiculous idea.
Thanks for your input Cold Lazarus, i was only suggesting this to see what peple thought. I am allowed that right? No one is looking for an easy fix.
I could not agree with Laz more, and I also second what clockwork said about encouraging snping.

Also Boa, everyone is allowed to think. Some people should not be allowed to speak those thoughts. Your idea is the perfect example.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote: Also Boa, everyone is allowed to think. Some people should not be allowed to speak those thoughts. Your idea is the perfect example.
It is a valid suggestion just like any other. I've been asked to change/introduce things that would greatly impact that game for some groups of players, even though the idea was perfect for some other groups.

At least he/she came to the forum and suggested it, allowing for general feedback, rather than going behind everyones back ;).

Some people wish to genuinely change their account set up, not for sniping purposes.
New players in particular, I would imagine, after they comprehend the games entirety would regret some things they bought.
It's not out of the question to allow a 'reset' once in an accounts lifetime. Or even once every 6 months. Even with a return of 70%.
The game is quite dynamic.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Boa wrote:
I could not agree with Laz more, and I also second what clockwork said about encouraging snping.

Also Boa, everyone is allowed to think. Some people should not be allowed to speak those thoughts. Your idea is the perfect example.
It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

why not resolve the Arena bugs before new ones are suggested?
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.

Return to “Suggestions”