Turns?

Suggest any improvements
Vormulac
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Turns?

think someone already mentioned wreckage turns maybe seperately generate from normal turns.
ratios of generation maybe differ as per strength off account
those in top 10 generate less normal turns
those who have no or few demis generate more wreckage turns
caps remain at 4k
discuss
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Vormulac wrote:those in top 10 generate less normal turns
those who have no or few demis generate more wreckage turns
What possible reason would there be for reducing the amount of turns generated?

What possible reason would there be for having more wreckage turns generated for somebody who has no demi and could not possibly use the wreckage turns in the first place?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Vormulac
Forum Grunt

generating less turns for top 10 well lets see oh maybe even ascended up a bit for those outside top 10
ok wreckage turns thing maybe needs work but hey i dont see any ideas coming in too help ascended from any other players
this game is kinda stuck withe top players always winning tourneys
and the fact they get to choose next tourney well that sucks
I won the game cos im strongest in that kinda game
what motivation have you all got to play that tourney against that maybe time for a change
but hey meh what do i know
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Vormulac wrote:generating less turns for top 10 well lets see oh maybe even ascended up a bit for those outside top 10
I don't understand this mentality, its like the whole 'oh think of the children' - all that did was ruin TV. While your unlikely to catch an account that has been active for x number of years, you will close the gap fairly quickly given the nature of the ever increasing ratio of the cost of power-ups to actual power gained.
Vormulac wrote:ok wreckage turns thing maybe needs work but hey i dont see any ideas coming in too help ascended from any other players
Plenty of people suggest new and different ideas for ascended all the time, look for yourself in this very forum. Wreckages are fine as is (imo), they add flavour to the game without having a massive impact by themselves.
Vormulac wrote:this game is kinda stuck withe top players always winning tourneys
No account is untouchable, if somebody wants to start winning tournaments, they can put together a group of like minded players and have at the bigger guys. Small accounts are already awarded extra planets to compensate for the difference in Physical powerup levels.
Vormulac wrote:and the fact they get to choose next tourney well that sucks
This is no longer the case, and has not been for a fair while. Tournaments are automatically picked at random.
Vormulac wrote:I won the game cos im strongest in that kinda game
what motivation have you all got to play that tourney against that maybe time for a change
You won the tournament? or your making the statement that the strongest account will always win?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Vormulac wrote:generating less turns for top 10 well lets see oh maybe even ascended up a bit for those outside top 10
ok wreckage turns thing maybe needs work but hey i dont see any ideas coming in too help ascended from any other players
im in the top 10 in ascended but in a tourney i would be destroyed. just because you have a large account doesnt mean you know how to use it. anyone can build a strike/def that will put you in top ten.

in otherwords wreckage turn generation would help turn greatly. i still think there should be either more turn gen or another way to get them.. like if wreckage turns generate.. be able to turn wreckage into regular at a low rate 2 wreckage to 1 normal or so on.

i feal that is reasonable that way normal turns still increase. but slightly maybe get 2 wreckage per turnchange and have a 2-1 wreckage to normal. then really your normals are only increasing by 1 every turn but you lose you wreckage..
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

as you can currently exchange dmu for turns, why not the reverse?

I understand there needs to be a limit, but the limit is also limiting my activeness. (I am one of those odd ones that prefer ascended to main, I even preferred it before the demis came into it).

and as for tourney prize of turn refill, that didn't/ hasn't happened in the last one :/
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Phobetor wrote:
im in the top 10 in ascended but in a tourney i would be destroyed. just because you have a large account doesnt mean you know how to use it. anyone can build a strike/def that will put you in top ten.

in otherwords wreckage turn generation would help turn greatly. i still think there should be either more turn gen or another way to get them.. like if wreckage turns generate.. be able to turn wreckage into regular at a low rate 2 wreckage to 1 normal or so on.

i feal that is reasonable that way normal turns still increase. but slightly maybe get 2 wreckage per turnchange and have a 2-1 wreckage to normal. then really your normals are only increasing by 1 every turn but you lose you wreckage..
also in Tourney's (atleast it used to be) the account you enter with is not your normal ascended. In most cases the accounts are levelled out with all starting on basically same levels, same sizes and same amount of turns.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

so will there be something happening with wreckage turns?

Last bumped by Phobetor on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:06 pm.
Spoiler

Return to “Suggestions”