Income/ Defence weapons.

Suggest any improvements
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Income/ Defence weapons.

So kind of like QW were you get a daily defence weapons could we maybe have that here too, would change the rankings up a bit.

But I was thinking too about income were in QW you get a % of your daily u,p or maybe its a % of the best u,p ingame not sure which it is as miners so could we have maybe the same.

Or

A % of your untrained planets trained up into miner planets a day say maybe 1%, (always just 1% of total untrained u have left, ) now if you really don't want an income you can login and untrain it.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Income/ Defence weapons.

Don't mind the def weps suggestion, although I'm not sure how much of an effect it would have if everybody got the same number of base def weps a day. would do nothing to players with zero def planets, unless your also suggesting that some def planets get automatically trained per day (from your UP).

The income suggestions, I think would just end up making the big farms bigger :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite

the latter part is true but so will b some of the many other farms, its the effect im looking for :D
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Sol
Forum Addict

Why get daily defence weapons?

Untrained planets already produce income as well...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
reborn
Forum Elite

The defence weapons was just merly for some ranks to swap around like on QW , nothing big but as they get more weapons when hitting you lose a little more or if they get planet there too you kill a little more.

I know untrained gets income but, as you grow and the game grows. Stuff gets a hell of a lot more costly, so better farms for everyone I don't see it as bad, not asking for a ton to be added just a little a day kind of like QW were as time goes on farming can get a little better.
Spoiler

ganbazon
Forum Newbie

I agree with Reborn on this, more dmu would actually mean it would be easier for new/small players to catch up the top accounts.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

ganbazon wrote:I agree with Reborn on this, more dmu would actually mean it would be easier for new/small players to catch up the top accounts.
No, it would have no effect unless larger accounts were unable to farm the extra DMU.
reborn
Forum Elite

But smaller account would be hitting for more able to chacth up on the planet sizes much quicker.

Atm its just a point were getting to a bottle neck to incress one lvl is almost 30quad , were as newer accounts your talking about 100 tri maybe.

Next Upgrade Cost: 2,602,871,143,778 Life Force

That difference is huge. Un guilded planets might give some income but imo with planet sizes some should be giving out more income than they are.

Those planets aint going anywere so why not have it were they give a little more for everyone, hell I cant hit hardly anyone anyway I never go pass 7bil size :D
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:But smaller account would be hitting for more able to chacth up on the planet sizes much quicker.

Atm its just a point were getting to a bottle neck to incress one lvl is almost 30quad , were as newer accounts your talking about 100 tri maybe.

Next Upgrade Cost: 2,602,871,143,778 Life Force

That difference is huge. Un guilded planets might give some income but imo with planet sizes some should be giving out more income than they are.

Those planets aint going anywere so why not have it were they give a little more for everyone, hell I cant hit hardly anyone anyway I never go pass 7bil size :D
How will that help?
If we jack up the income on untrained planets, then in a years time when the dust settles and the next power up cost 'is almost 60 quad' you will come back asking for the income to be increased again :P.

Costs for things have to get greater and harder to achieve, otherwise people would have insane accounts right now and new players would truly have no chance catching up.

Income on untrained planets was created because active players almost always had no mining planets - to stay away from being farmed, solely relying on active farming. This had two fundamental problems 1. Almost all active players produced little income which decreased the overall farms and 2. They effectively removed themselves from 'the game'.
Back in the day this wasn't a problem because you could raid planets like main, but that function was removed.
Hence untrained planets produce income.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

But the problem I see it.

18 months ago you could easy hit 300-400-500 not a problem hell you could get 1 quad hits a lot.

With the game growing and planets not dying on these "farms" you would expect these hits to be going slowly up, not a lot but slowly, but they aint , IMO there going down.

So asking for a little tweet was what I was looking for and the only thing that I saw that seems the easiest to do would be like QW.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:But the problem I see it.

18 months ago you could easy hit 300-400-500 not a problem hell you could get 1 quad hits a lot.

With the game growing and planets not dying on these "farms" you would expect these hits to be going slowly up, not a lot but slowly, but they aint , IMO there going down.

So asking for a little tweet was what I was looking for and the only thing that I saw that seems the easiest to do would be like QW.
Sounds like you just want to keep up the luxury you were accustomed to :P.
There are quite a few reasons farming fluctuates, everything from RL to ingame stuff, new players coming in for instance, new wars, or even old ones ceasing, you can even follow the farming fluctuation on a seasonal basis where people have their holidays. Things never remain the same.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

Stop crushing my dreams so hard.

But yes I would like farming going up than down, 12 months ago from looking through old history on Skype my min hit was 500 now im 20% lower and have been for some time.
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man

farms don't end up as fat with more people farming regularly. Must be teams of people farming looking at the numbers in the top 10....

Return to “Suggestions”