Prizes for tournaments

Suggest any improvements
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

Prizes for tournaments

I'm asking its about time we did some new updates on the prizes given out on he different tournaments we have.

Should we doing more to help out the smaller players in terms of prizes,ie help out with power up levels.
I know having refill turns on prizes, great for the active farmers.

I know I'm shotting myself in the foot, its called progress.

Maybe a few ideas can be aired out.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Prizes for tournaments

well i kinda agree with it, there were various upgrade att/def to like 1100 or later 1550 or so levels for the first guy to go out or for the winner but it all got removed now and dont know why :)

and like i said in the past i can say now, there is no valid way to catch up for new/smaller players now, as the game is set up so that the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and the gap only ever increases :D and you argue with me as much as u want but its the truth.

it can clearly be seen from the participants number in tourneys, as in the past it could be tens or even hit a hundred participants and now u can be happy if u gather 10.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

D3ath wrote:well i kinda agree with it, there were various upgrade att/def to like 1100 or later 1550 or so levels for the first guy to go out or for the winner but it all got removed now and dont know why .

I think they should be brought back as prizes for 3rd or even last. I'm thinking of helping out other people. Give more chance for the smaller players to help catch up.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

if u want help smaller catch up you should try pushing the update where being in top ranks wont give out the extra turns, also this game needs tweaking in powerup upgrades, that for example while u dont have at least half upgrades of what is the max in that skill u get it very cheaply and then the price starts increasing a bit, and if you have something maxed out and are best at it, the further upgrade of that skill for you costs a lot extra so that when some noob will reach it after a year or some time it will cost him less.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Suggestions”