ascended ap ratio

Suggest any improvements
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

ascended ap ratio

what if instead of the larger your expanse the more ap converts, but instead it goes by rank?

might promote more people to build to get higher convertions. kinda have the same as gnr in main.

rank 1,500+ get 8b converted.
rank 151-1,499 get 11b
rank 11-150 get 14b
rank 2-10 get 17b
and rank 1 get 20b

im sure the numbers would be diferent but on them lines
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: ascended ap ratio

well as u can see noone gives a **Filtered** about it as nothing gonna be done about it, just suck it up
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

In general, we try not to introduce features that reward the players on top with exclusive means to stay on top. As you can understand, that would create a cycle of self-reinforcement where a player can maintain his position simply because he has it.

However, this wouldn't be exclusive means; could be worth a brainstorm. :smt023
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

What if we did every 2 weeks you can either get turn refill or up to like 25t cache?
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin

Isn't that a completely different idea, addressing a wholly different issue? Please keep the thread about your 'size-based reward motivation for ranking up' suggestion.

Also, you seem to use a lot of numbers. Why these numbers? When making a suggestion, it is helpful to back up what you propose with something more than figures seemingly picked at random.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Support wrote:Isn't that a completely different idea, addressing a wholly different issue? Please keep the thread about your 'size-based reward motivation for ranking up' suggestion.

Also, you seem to use a lot of numbers. Why these numbers? When making a suggestion, it is helpful to back up what you propose with something more than figures seemingly picked at random.
It is sorta the same ideal and I didn't want to make 8 different threads for the same genral idea.

The issue is that it take way to long to convert ap... what if we had the option to ether trade ap for turn or trade for a set portion of the total ap to cache
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Phobetor wrote:The issue is that it take way to long to convert ap... what if we had the option to ether trade ap for turn or trade for a set portion of the total ap to cache
In your opinion it converts too slowly, in my opinion it converts too quickly for a resource that is 100% safe.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

You can trade app for turns can't you?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Support
Site Admin

Except when you started this thread, the issue we were trying to solve was that no one built up to rank.
I am not trying to shoot down your ideas, just trying to see your argument. It appears to shift from one thing to the other. :) Help me understand?
Phobetor wrote:The issue is that it take way to long to convert ap...

This exists, as my stellar brother pointed out you can convert AP to AT.
Phobetor wrote:what if we had the option to ether trade ap for turn or trade for a set portion of the total ap to cache
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

the APP to Turns does exist however it is a ALL or none item, maybe if it was a use what is needed option.

*then again its been a VERY long time since I was in ascended :-D
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Support wrote:Except when you started this thread, the issue we were trying to solve was that no one built up to rank.
I am not trying to shoot down your ideas, just trying to see your argument. It appears to shift from one thing to the other. :) Help me understand?
Phobetor wrote:The issue is that it take way to long to convert ap...

This exists, as my stellar brother pointed out you can convert AP to AT.
Phobetor wrote:what if we had the option to ether trade ap for turn or trade for a set portion of the total ap to cache
im trying to figure out a better way for ap to be converted for the new players and/or new multis.
Ras al Ghul wrote:the APP to Turns does exist however it is a ALL or none item, maybe if it was a use what is needed option.

*then again its been a VERY long time since I was in ascended :-D
yes it is all or none.

and maybe we could add a trade where you can either trade ALL ap to turns (keep it as is)
and then add another trade that can convert XXXX amount of ap for XXXX amount of cache (you can do this trade or trade for turns once every 2 weeks)
Spoiler
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Phobetor wrote: and maybe we could add a trade where you can either trade ALL ap to turns (keep it as is)
and then add another trade that can convert XXXX amount of ap for XXXX amount of cache (you can do this trade or trade for turns once every 2 weeks)
It would need to be a lower amount then if you waited for it to convert, else old wise men will call a fowl on the admins :smt117
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Ras al Ghul wrote:
Phobetor wrote: and maybe we could add a trade where you can either trade ALL ap to turns (keep it as is)
It would need to be a lower amount then if you waited for it to convert, else old wise men will call a fowl on the admins :smt117
well im saying have it leak in like it does and then also have that option.. and old wise men can say anything because they made there account back when there was no limit and it was all converted right away...
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Phobetor wrote:well im saying have it leak in like it does and then also have that option.. and old wise men can say anything because they made there account back when there was no limit and it was all converted right away...
old men can also say that prior to Sol taking over development of the Ascended server, the ratio of APP to LFC was miniscule and you would have been lucky to scrap enough LFC from APP to get your physicals to 500, after stockpiling for 23 ascensions. Time's change, APP as it stands right now is a HUGE 100% safe boost to new accounts.

as for the wise part, well that's subjective at best ;)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:
Phobetor wrote:well im saying have it leak in like it does and then also have that option.. and old wise men can say anything because they made there account back when there was no limit and it was all converted right away...
old men can also say that prior to Sol taking over development of the Ascended server, the ratio of APP to LFC was miniscule and you would have been lucky to scrap enough LFC from APP to get your physicals to 500, after stockpiling for 23 ascensions. Time's change, APP as it stands right now is a HUGE 100% safe boost to new accounts.

as for the wise part, well that's subjective at best ;)
Yea it's 100% safe..... and takes over a year to make your account into a small account
Spoiler

Return to “Suggestions”