Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: ascended ap ratio

Phobetor wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
Phobetor wrote:well im saying have it leak in like it does and then also have that option.. and old wise men can say anything because they made there account back when there was no limit and it was all converted right away...
old men can also say that prior to Sol taking over development of the Ascended server, the ratio of APP to LFC was miniscule and you would have been lucky to scrap enough LFC from APP to get your physicals to 500, after stockpiling for 23 ascensions. Time's change, APP as it stands right now is a HUGE 100% safe boost to new accounts.

as for the wise part, well that's subjective at best ;)
Yea it's 100% safe..... and takes over a year to make your account into a small account
Define small account. In 2 months you can gather enough to make 800 personals, 800-850 mnec and 1200 physicals. (reaching 700 - 750 personals is very cheap. it only gets more expensive above 800. Same goes to physicals up to 1000-1100 and above. The only costly thing is mnec, and it's not that much even at 800).

And that is a decent account to start with (probably what you refer to as small).

So in 1 year you will probably be close to 900 personals, 950 mnec, 1400-1500 physicals and so on. + if you are smart and managed to slowly build your CER in the beginning and then farm some DMU... easily at 6mil/6mil CS and 1mil CER (this if you build a decent farm list and use your turns well). Hell... you can even mass people too and still come out good. You can even spare ATs for wreckages. Play smart!

In just 1 year if you play regularly you can get a big ass account. And probably 70% of that time is simply slack and watch how your points add up. What more do you want?

You're welcome! :smt025

PS: You simply need to understand game mechanics. It's not rocket science. I don't want to sound mean, but please come with some facts before saying "this is bad, this is hard. change it." There is no point in making everything even easier, since it's already there or at the reasonable limit.
reborn
Forum Elite

Arkenius wrote:
Phobetor wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
Phobetor wrote:well im saying have it leak in like it does and then also have that option.. and old wise men can say anything because they made there account back when there was no limit and it was all converted right away...
old men can also say that prior to Sol taking over development of the Ascended server, the ratio of APP to LFC was miniscule and you would have been lucky to scrap enough LFC from APP to get your physicals to 500, after stockpiling for 23 ascensions. Time's change, APP as it stands right now is a HUGE 100% safe boost to new accounts.

as for the wise part, well that's subjective at best ;)
Yea it's 100% safe..... and takes over a year to make your account into a small account
Define small account. In 2 months you can gather enough to make 800 personals, 800-850 mnec and 1200 physicals. (reaching 700 - 750 personals is very cheap. it only gets more expensive above 800. Same goes to physicals up to 1000-1100 and above. The only costly thing is mnec, and it's not that much even at 800).

And that is a decent account to start with (probably what you refer to as small).

So in 1 year you will probably be close to 900 personals, 950 mnec, 1400-1500 physicals and so on. + if you are smart and managed to slowly build your CER in the beginning and then farm some DMU... easily at 6mil/6mil CS and 1mil CER (this if you build a decent farm list and use your turns well). Hell... you can even mass people too and still come out good. You can even spare ATs for wreckages. Play smart!

In just 1 year if you play regularly you can get a big ass account. And probably 70% of that time is simply slack and watch how your points add up. What more do you want?

You're welcome! :smt025

PS: You simply need to understand game mechanics. It's not rocket science. I don't want to sound mean, but please come with some facts before saying "this is bad, this is hard. change it." There is no point in making everything even easier, since it's already there or at the reasonable limit.

WE NEED A LIKE BUTTON!!!
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Just to make it clear... My reply was regarding the silly 1 year comment you made. Of course, any positive improvements are welcomed and should be discussed. Everything goes as long as it doesn't get to "make this easier". The ideas should actually have a valid point. :D

PS: one way ppl could learn more about mechanics is if we could get some sort of tutorials. Otherwise we'll always have topics such as this.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Arkenius wrote:PS: one way ppl could learn more about mechanics is if we could get some sort of tutorials. Otherwise we'll always have topics such as this.
Well volunteered =D>
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:Just to make it clear... My reply was regarding the silly 1 year comment you made. Of course, any positive improvements are welcomed and should be discussed. Everything goes as long as it doesn't get to "make this easier". The ideas should actually have a valid point. :D

PS: one way ppl could learn more about mechanics is if we could get some sort of tutorials. Otherwise we'll always have topics such as this.
alright you go tell some newcomer that he wont be able to really do **Filtered** in the game for a year and see if he sticks around without just upgrading to a better account
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Its called ng acc... which takes way less. Then 5days in top 100 for gnr. Ascend and wait 2 months. There... decent account.

Tell me one online game you played where you got instant top account... even for money.

What is the point of the game if everything starts at the top? If the newbie cant put some effort, then he shouldnt play in the first place.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:Its called ng acc... which takes way less. Then 5days in top 100 for gnr. Ascend and wait 2 months. There... decent account.

Tell me one online game you played where you got instant top account... even for money.

What is the point of the game if everything starts at the top? If the newbie cant put some effort, then he shouldnt play in the first place.
This is ascended not main ng doesn't get ascended unless you ascend it.
And this is true but it also goes a lot faster then a year to get a below average account
Spoiler
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Phobetor wrote:
Arkenius wrote:Its called ng acc... which takes way less. Then 5days in top 100 for gnr. Ascend and wait 2 months. There... decent account.

And this is true but it also goes a lot faster then a year to get a below average account
I can agree with that, I logged into my ascend again. I cried myself through 3 bottles of ale.
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Phobetor wrote:

Arkenius wrote: In just 1 year if you play regularly you can get a big ass account. And probably 70% of that time is simply slack and watch how your points add up. What more do you want?
Why do you keep repeating what I say? It doesn't make you look smarter.

I have a feeling that all these suggestion posts you are making lately are because you can't keep up on ascend during our so called "war" that is currently going on. :smt101

Maybe it's just me but all I see from your posts here is: "I can't do it. Please make me stronger faster so I can."
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

Arkenius wrote: In just 1 year if you play regularly you can get a big ass account. And probably 70% of that time is simply slack and watch how your points add up. What more do you want?
Why do you keep repeating what I say? It doesn't make you look smarter.

I have a feeling that all these suggestion posts you are making lately are because you can't keep up on ascend during our so called "war" that is currently going on. :smt101

Maybe it's just me but all I see from your posts here is: "I can't do it. Please make me stronger faster so I can."
Can this be edited out.. this is a suggestion topic and not a topic to be bashing about war.

My reply to that is. You said that's why they make ng accouts.. but a ng doesn't come with an ascended you have to start that from 0 just like everyone else. I post here because I'm trying to make it easier for new ppl starting out. And considering my ascended has better numbers then yours that makes your argument irellivent.

All of my suggestions are coming from the mind set of the new ppl. Because the game is dieing and we need more new ppl to get it going again
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

I will say it again, because you cannot read.
Arkenius wrote: Its called ng acc... which takes way less. Then 5days in top 100 for gnr. Ascend and wait 2 months. There... decent account.

Meaning... you get NG, then sit 5 days in top 100 on MAIN to get the gnr points (you know... those things you need to ascend. maybe you are not familiar with them). Afterwards you ascend. Yes, you get a fresh account with nothing on it, but in 2 months tops you get a more than decent account.

Now tell me again... what exactly was confusing and I will try to explain it with crayons and a coloring book. You keep trying to play on words but it's not working. You stated your idea, which is cool... but then not just me, but others proved you wrong. Now it's time for you to move on.

And sorry if you got the wrong idea. But I was not bashing, since we already have a war topic and I am already mocking you there quite easily. I am simply stating my opinion regarding your post. ](*,)

Hell! You don't even have to get NG. Since this topic is just about ascend. Make new account (since let's say you are a new player) and simply get to top 100 ... which is very easy. Resources are everywhere and you can get raid cap in a matter of hours (ATs from p2p market, marketplace on forum, ingame Market Turns). And then as above, stay 5 days in there for gnr, ascend and in 2 months you have a good account.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:I will say it again, because you cannot read.
Arkenius wrote: Its called ng acc... which takes way less. Then 5days in top 100 for gnr. Ascend and wait 2 months. There... decent account.

Meaning... you get NG, then sit 5 days in top 100 on MAIN to get the gnr points (you know... those things you need to ascend. maybe you are not familiar with them). Afterwards you ascend. Yes, you get a fresh account with nothing on it, but in 2 months tops you get a more than decent account.

Now tell me again... what exactly was confusing and I will try to explain it with crayons and a coloring book. You keep trying to play on words but it's not working. You stated your idea, which is cool... but then not just me, but others proved you wrong. Now it's time for you to move on.

And sorry if you got the wrong idea. But I was not bashing, since we already have a war topic and I am already mocking you there quite easily. I am simply stating my opinion regarding your post. ](*,)

Hell! You don't even have to get NG. Since this topic is just about ascend. Make new account (since let's say you are a new player) and simply get to top 100 ... which is very easy. Resources are everywhere and you can get raid cap in a matter of hours (ATs from p2p market, marketplace on forum, ingame Market Turns). And then as above, stay 5 days in there for gnr, ascend and in 2 months you have a good account.
Haha you don't think any of that's bashing?

And no 2 months you will not have a decent account..

Unless you can keep this topic clean and professional please leave

Can admin. Delete all that is not topic related
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

What I am trying to say is that the game is VERY EASY as it is now. The mechanics are decent and you can reach a certain level with ease.

What we do lack indeed, is a proper set of tutorials or guides for new players. It has nothing to do with how the game works. But maybe you know best, right? You are probably playing this game for couple of months now? Phew... lucky we have you, eh? :-#

So again... please check your facts before you make yourself look like a fool.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:What I am trying to say is that the game is VERY EASY as it is now. The mechanics are decent and you can reach a certain level with ease.

What we do lack indeed, is a proper set of tutorials or guides for new players.

So again... please check your facts before you make yourself look like a fool.
Im am doing nothing but giving ideas to help the game be easier for new people to join. There is nothing wrong with that. Leave your opinion and go. No need to bring the war and or bashing words into this.

Yes I agree there should be tutorials and guides that would help.
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Then next time make a suggestion when you know all the facts. Otherwise your idea will be bad, simply because it's already implemented in the game, there's something better or there is already a workaround in place for it.

Have you ever considered testing something and then report it or suggest an improvement for it? Hey! I want a rainbow too, but I am well aware that I need rain first. You get my point? ;)

And for the love of god, stop playing the victim. What are you, 10?

Return to “Suggestions”