Demi super weapons.

Suggest any improvements
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Demi super weapons.

So as it stands atm you can only get these weapons from massing or being massed ( using 15 turn attacks). Yet for some ppl this seems broken and not working since after the first 6 months were they was easy to get and then code was changed.

I myself spent close to 100k turns massing (using 15 turns per attack) and had over 200k turns used on me with not even 1 single demi request. Seems broken to me.

Anyway i put forward this idea were everyone can get these weapons if they put the effort in to getting them, instead of it being on random luck as it is atm. As these weapons are not just a small change to the game they make a huge impact so imo should be able to be gained from everyone.

These added onto Achievements already there for ppl to gain these weapons. I think ive gone quite low on the amount to kill or be killed for both Achievements ,but feel if you go to high ppl will not put the effort in as they say its to hard to do.

Articulated Entities : Reward A.R.C Wraith Elite Attack ship "The Hay Maker"

Attack Enhancements 1777
Destroyed over 80 billion attack planets
Have lost over 15 billion attack planets
Destroyed over 600 billion total planets

Influential Gods : Reward Asgard O'Neill Mark 2 Class Consolidated Networks

Defence Enhancements 1777
Destroyed over 80 billion defence planets
Have lost over 20 billion defence planets
Have lost over 200 billion total planets

What are other ppls thoughts on it?
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Demi super weapons.

weps should be removed all together
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Orpheus
Forum Intermediate

i agree,
they should be available to obtain for everyone actively playing or they should be removed completely
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

remove them completely.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
reborn
Forum Elite

Seems like ppl rather see them go.

I could go along with that too, depending on whichever is the easy thing to do.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

The problem for me is changing the rules after many have gained through the older system, now it is for the few not the many.

Reset or remove or make it easier again, maybe even win an arena get it permanently rather than on loan.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
~NAME~
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~HORUS-WARLORDS~

from what i heard the rules WERE changed from the old system to make it harder. so not fair for the ones that did not get them.

also being that ascended is much more active these days, thanks to me =D> it IS for the many not the few.

for two years i've probably been the most active in ascended and did not get a single request. yes, ive massed and been massed alot.

ascended the new main
reborn
Forum Elite

I have to agree its prob been 2 years since i had one. And that is massing with 15's.

I still stand by what ive always said make it were everyone that puts in some effort to get them through the Achievements, or remove them all together.

Its not like these demis r just a small part of the game it makes a huge difference. Almost like to main were you have a double strike or double defense but this is always active on ascended.
Spoiler

Lajh
Forum Regular

~NAME~ wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:29 am
also being that ascended is much more active these days, thanks to me =D>

for two years i've probably been the most active in ascended
hehe, you joker you.

anyway, i got the super weapons demi right after i came back to sgw and have to say it's my best demi and i wouldnt ever want to delete it.

It made my then relatively weak account competitive, not to mention it is also quite useful in arenas.

that being said, i also believe it is pure luck to get it and a system based on luck is not a good system. same with the invisible demi for the animator achievement.

for now i am torn between removing them altogether or just leaving it as it is.
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/

Return to “Suggestions”