All Tolah Discussion
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

The first?

Who was the first tolah?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ♦GENESIS
Race: Ancient
ID: 81951

Re: The first?

that was almost 4 years ago.. i think he/she myt have left already
Dying for one's country is Honourable,
but making the other guy die for his is more like it
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.
Lol you Go Radiance! :smt029

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Re: The first?

Admin :-D
Click Cosmos type in 1 search for id :razz:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “The Tolah”