Just a reminder....

All Tolah Discussion
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

Indu dont exist btw, they were invented my a little man surrounded my computers in his basement (psi). Ori do exist as the tv shows them 8) and tv is always right
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Lord Dougy wrote:sry it took so long to get here, i forget there was an ascended server....

anyway, The Ori shall never server any false gods... Su ur not even on our radar and ur so small....

ETL, u should be lucky that ascended server is mostly nice ppl that believe its a game and not ppl that would spam claiming a super mod shouldnt talk dirty.....

This is spam as its completely rubbish but it cant go anywhere else as its ascended talk....

now for my input, The Ori shall never be ruled, we follow the path of origin. And Origin means enlightenment which means ur "excited" 24/7 :wink:
Wat more can u ask for.....

and havnt u guys seen season 9? we are kikin all ur butts :P

do i hear something? uh oh no I don't.
Memento
Forum Intermediate

Lord Dougy wrote:Indu dont exist btw, they were invented my a little man surrounded my computers in his basement (psi). Ori do exist as the tv shows them 8) and tv is always right

hate to break it to u but...... the stargate isnt real :shock: :shock: ...i no i had the same shock too wen i found out.

the ori are still false gods the TOLAH are the only true gods just look at our members names......yea it hurts wen ur wrong doesnt it...now bow down to me :twisted:

Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

Lord Dougy wrote:sry it took so long to get here, i forget there was an ascended server....

anyway, The Ori shall never server any false gods... Su ur not even on our radar and ur so small....

ETL, u should be lucky that ascended server is mostly nice ppl that believe its a game and not ppl that would spam claiming a super mod shouldnt talk dirty.....

This is spam as its completely rubbish but it cant go anywhere else as its ascended talk....

now for my input, The Ori shall never be ruled, we follow the path of origin. And Origin means enlightenment which means ur "excited" 24/7 :wink:
Wat more can u ask for.....

and havnt u guys seen season 9? we are kikin all ur butts :P

ori will face destruction

and who cares about the remarks this is ghost town everything turns into spam...mmm spam *drools*
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Lord Dougy wrote:Indu dont exist btw, they were invented my a little man surrounded my computers in his basement (psi). Ori do exist as the tv shows them 8) and tv is always right

wait, are you saying i made up the indu?

are you SERIOUS!!!

i never really took part in development of the ascended server... my primary point of power and influence is the forums.

*smites dougy*

-.-Psi Kiya Trist-.-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

iv been wondering this for some time why the name psiciatrist? or is it just a huge coinicdence?
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

El Tio wrote:iv been wondering this for some time why the name psiciatrist? or is it just a huge coinicdence?

planned.

honestly, if you read my Fact or fiction thread, you'd know this.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
El Tio wrote:iv been wondering this for some time why the name psiciatrist? or is it just a huge coinicdence?

planned.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

:D

I read it, back in the day, months ago, it was a decent explanation, but I'm still awaiting the other Psi's...
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Jora Sjacka
Forum Regular
Race: Accountant

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

planned.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

The fact or fiction thread explained quite a lot psi...quite alot.

-Jora, Remembering the tidal wave-
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

chunkysoup wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

planned.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

:D

I read it, back in the day, months ago, it was a decent explanation, but I'm still awaiting the other Psi's...

plumbersmack was one of them...

however, the others aren't really interested in playing this game. sadly. we do however have fun with counterstrike and some other games.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
Desnar
Forum Regular
Race: Tollan
ID: 27001

counterstrike = FAIL@LIFE

Return to “The Tolah”