So..

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

So..

So now that this era is over, at last, a couple of questions.

Will the next era suck as well and will the winner again be the one who bought the most USSs, like the past 3 eras? In that case, will naq selling for $ be allowed again, or will those who wish to spend money be only allowed to do so through ingame market, on accounts of P2P trades not allowing everyone to have the same chance of winning (despite ingame USSs and FSSs being the same, the only difference being the money recipient)?

Note - I am against all kinds of money trades, I just wish for clarification since P2P money trades were disallowed to allow for all players having an equal chance of winning and at the same time USSs and FSSs gave much reduced benefits and were actually supporter statuses, not "buying resources and #1 under a supporter disguise" statuses like they have been before, but in the past 3 eras USSs and FSSs suddenly again became ticket to #1 under a supporter disguise.. So seeing how that has changed, I am merely wondering whether the USSs and FSSs will again be actually really just supporter statuses and not #1 tickets, or whether they'll remain a #1 ticket (and in this case I fail to see why P2P money trades would be banned). Game cops exist to be given evidence as to whether something was a feed or a money trade, so no harm done there.

At the same time, it does warm my heart to see The Divine topping the average member power ranking yet again, despite about half of us not even playing for real this era :)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: So..

Neimenljivi wrote:So now that this era is over, at last, a couple of questions.

Will the next era suck as well and will the winner again be the one who bought the most USSs, like the past 3 eras? In that case, will naq selling for $ be allowed again, or will those who wish to spend money be only allowed to do so through ingame market, on accounts of P2P trades not allowing everyone to have the same chance of winning (despite ingame USSs and FSSs being the same, the only difference being the money recipient)?

Note - I am against all kinds of money trades, I just wish for clarification since P2P money trades were disallowed to allow for all players having an equal chance of winning and at the same time USSs and FSSs gave much reduced benefits and were actually supporter statuses, not "buying resources and #1 under a supporter disguise" statuses like they have been before, but in the past 3 eras USSs and FSSs suddenly again became ticket to #1 under a supporter disguise.. So seeing how that has changed, I am merely wondering whether the USSs and FSSs will again be actually really just supporter statuses and not #1 tickets, or whether they'll remain a #1 ticket (and in this case I fail to see why P2P money trades would be banned). Game cops exist to be given evidence as to whether something was a feed or a money trade, so no harm done there.

At the same time, it does warm my heart to see The Divine topping the average member power ranking yet again, despite about half of us not even playing for real this era :)

~Jack
Bugs were abused so people were massed, the winner didn't buy **Filtered** for USS.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

To be honest you could have been inactive the majority of the era and only play the last few weeks and still done well. Bit annoying to have someone play the last few weeks and be at the same level as someone that has been very active for the whole time. Surely it shouldn't be like this?
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Yep Ben I know.. But if it weren't for bugs, none of non $ players stood a chance against anyone who bought USSs and you would have secured your victory in the 1st month already.

Ronon Dex - yep you could. Why? Because the game was so imbalanced. That's what you get when someone with little experience takes an old era, redesign a few features with features from NG server to present it as a new one and thinks it will be balanced and ignore the opinion of those who saw it wouldn't be. But rest assured, those who bought USSs have had an enormous advantage over those who didn't.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

well lets hope the next era is more fun and equal
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I doubt it.. Unless, somehow, Jason gets the Q keys back for himself.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “General”