stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: so.. **Filtered** this game Jules good luck

Dragon God wrote:Just because I did not post does not mean I did not email, so you really should not make any assumptions that the problem was not reported. Even though you say that I have a small mind at least I can properly do math due to the fact that even if I did not have those tech levels my covert/anti covert power would have still been above yours and the outcome would not have changed.

So if you really want to keep this argument going that is fine but at least I did not waste my money and start complaining on the forums exactly like a child would because they did not get their way.
You would have still had 2,352 less techs than me, assuming when you were auto ascended with 15 hours left of the game to level 10 you didn't buy an extra 1,000 techs.

You had the same covert level as me and had other members of Tauri Alliance in Quantum not abused bugs with 10 hours left I would have had 5 million more UU than I had at the time which was still 4 mill than you had before you started sabbing.

Your covert would have been way smaller than mine, had you and your alliance not abused bugs to mass/sabb me.

I didn't even stay on for you to sabb me actually, I had already logged off after so much cheating was allowed.

Where were the game cops?

Where was the admin(s)?
[2/4/2014 11:25:00 AM] (Juliette - GateWars) Cersei Lannister: Looks like I underestimated the time I had left to act on. I thought Q was going to end this Friday, since I believe Jason and I started this one on a Friday. (think)
k.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Dragon God
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

You say I would have the same covert as you but that in itself is wrong because I would have bought the extra tech as well as being an AI I would already have a higher covert than you, and if you read my earlier statements I did state that I had trained all my units from covert to anti covert (which was over 16mil, while you only had about 8mil in each) and vice versa while destroying your weapons to ensure that it was successful
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Dragon God wrote:You say I would have the same covert as you but that in itself is wrong because I would have bought the extra tech as well as being an AI I would already have a higher covert than you, and if you read my earlier statements I did state that I had trained all my units from covert to anti covert (which was over 16mil, while you only had about 8mil in each) and vice versa while destroying your weapons to ensure that it was successful
Even so, the diference would have been 1,352 techs. Much larger than 30% repli bonus..

And like I said, before multiple attempts at massing me by others in Tauri Alliance quantum hours before you, who also abused techs, I had far more than 16mill untrainable units.

Hell if I knew Julliete was going to leave auto ascensions on and make inactives level 10 I would have stopped at level 10 and had 40m army at end... I was so far ahead in the lead I chose an extra ascension to gain the lead in techs.

Still..

Pre-defending and sabbing (even 1 failed sabb for 9m spies) bug abusers, trying to save my stats. My army was much larger than yours..

Plus you would have needed to send 14m spies to successfully sabb me with 29 and the techs you were SUPPOSED to be allowed to have even with only 8 mill of both when I was set to Max realm status..

Which would have only allowed you about 2 sabs before you failed..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

Kikaz wrote:

Where was the admin(s)?
I don't know about Crixus, but i was not aware of these bugs.
Kikaz if you new about these bugs/exploits why did you not let me or Crixus know so we could relay it to Support?
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Ben - don't blame the Game Cops. You see, even if they see someone multying with IPs in GAL proving it, with the same name just with the different digits, with the same everything, they can't ban the multi as the sole responsibility of the Game Cops is monitoring the feeding part.

So..yeah.. Although, rest assured, I don't understand the logic behind appointing someone as a Game Cop who's been inactive for the past few years, but Crixus and Arty Bang, the only active Game Cops after I quit 2 weeks ago, are very capable and fair. I feel the game is safe enough in their hands. Sadly they can't ban for cheating (apart from feeding) and the only real person who can ban for cheating - Juliette - apparently doesn't want to ban the cheaters. Then again, remember Elladan and that fake comma? Yup, someone who thinks something up as sick as that runs the game now and deals with anyone but feeders.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

Indeed, as Jack said our game cop roles extend only to the point as to empower us to investigate accounts and take action against those that break the feeding rules, we have that aspect of the game covered but in regard to bugs and other problems support would need to be contacted as it's not our department, as Arty mentioned though, if there is something up you can let one of us know if needs be and we'd relay the matter to admin straight away :)

(Also for the record I was not aware of the tech issues either until reading about them here)

Crixus
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Arty Bang wrote:
Kikaz wrote:

Where was the admin(s)?
I don't know about Crixus, but i was not aware of these bugs.
Kikaz if you new about these bugs/exploits why did you not let me or Crixus know so we could relay it to Support?
Because I went straight to support the moment I saw it happen and figured out how they did it, (within minutes) who acknowledged it and was going to 'Deal with it.' as you can see by the quoted skype message from support in my above post "Thought she had more time to act on Quantum".

Anyways apologies, I was under the impression game cops were given more power than just stopping feeding.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

Kikaz wrote: Anyways apologies, I was under the impression game cops were given more power than just stopping feeding.
We are more like security guards, if there is a problem we let the real authorities know. lol
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

I was wondering why you didn't finished first Kikaz :smt017

Even tho I was out for 3 years seems like Q is buggy as always and full with cheaters (or bug exploiters, you call them as you like). And as always mods are nowhere to be found to protect you from those. Sometimes I wonder why I play Q? :smt099
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Zhar wrote:I was wondering why you didn't finished first Kikaz :smt017

Even tho I was out for 3 years seems like Q is buggy as always and full with cheaters (or bug exploiters, you call them as you like). And as always mods are nowhere to be found to protect you from those. Sometimes I wonder why I play Q? :smt099
Well you've gotta note one thing mate - the person in charge of Q now isn't unfamiliar with the concept of cheating, lying, scamming - you name it. ;) I know I won't work for someone who abuses their powers. And you know what's sad? Crixus and Arty are more than capable enough of dealing with such cheaters, but they aren't allowed to. This goes back from when Jason appointed the first 3 Game Cops, but back then he actually took care of those who broke other rules and was quite fast to deal with them, despite him usually not being as responsive. Now we've got a very responsive admin who thinks Q is a game where "you have more time to do stuff and don't have to do it straight away" and where dealing with cheaters isn't as important, apparently. I hope that either Jason gets back to being a Q admin, or more authority is given to Crixus and Arty to deal with other sorts of cheaters as I trust these 2 a lot more than I trust Support. Their track record is crystal-clear and nowhere near as dubious as Support's.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

My bad Jack. I meant admins not mods.
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Well now. Best this lady get her act together.

This is not Gatewars where one can take her/his time to fix things. I hope the lesson was learned. When people pay $$, "I think" just won't cut it. Best to make sure and know what goes on.

Ignoring advise & help from seasoned players smacks of arrogance. Refusal to act on cheaters & bug abusers??? Come on, grow a pair.

We have spent many era's trying to keep Q fair & enjoyable to play on. Please make sure you keep it in the same condition you found it in, not brake it!

Apologies if I come across as rude, but I am one of plenty who's spent $$ & time on this game. I love playing Q...and I would hate for this game to fall into the hands of incompetent people who just can't be bothered!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

ElgCaress wrote:Well now. Best this lady get her act together.

This is not Gatewars where one can take her/his time to fix things. I hope the lesson was learned. When people pay $$, "I think" just won't cut it. Best to make sure and know what goes on.

Ignoring advise & help from seasoned players smacks of arrogance. Refusal to act on cheaters & bug abusers??? Come on, grow a pair.

We have spent many era's trying to keep Q fair & enjoyable to play on. Please make sure you keep it in the same condition you found it in, not brake it!

Apologies if I come across as rude, but I am one of plenty who's spent $$ & time on this game. I love playing Q...and I would hate for this game to fall into the hands of incompetent people who just can't be bothered!
Nicely put. Looks like we're getting a classic old skool era again now, which should at least minimize the possibility of bugs appearing.. Although I fear it's going to be yet another money-dominated era.

PS: QUANTUM ERA 38 #f3e5ab (The Vanilla Challenge)
Seriously? :roll:

EDIT: QUANTUM ERA 38 '#f3e5ab' - (The Vanilla Challenge)
I mean, c'mon, the color is already there.. Most likely defined in the CSS file, no need to redefine it within the HTML of the page - and if you were to redefine it there as well, you'd have to use color="#f3e5ab", not color='#f3e5ab'..

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “General”