so.. **Filtered** this game Jules good luck

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

so.. **Filtered** this game Jules good luck

sabbed by even more bug abusers at end after massed by bug abusers 10 hours left.

Thanks for banning them like Jason would have, even on the last day **Filtered** day support.

They were reported weeks before and I even told you how they did it, and you acknowledged back.

Glad I bought 9 USS's for you to allow bug abusers to sabb and mass months of work for basically free.

Even gladder to see you encourage cheating Jules.

good luck with all future endeavors, this is part of what I meant when I said lack of admin prescense killed this game.

You just acknowledged cheating and bug abuse occurred on Skype and forum days ago, and did nothing about it.

So since it's apparently legal guys, abuse bugs.

Buying Techs in quantum your supposed to be allowed 1,000 techs per ascension.

Nope you can buy 20,000 **Filtered** techs on an inactive on last day of era and have 20x rank 1 and highest ascended covert techs that's maxed out at 12,000 techs which are SUPPOSED to be the most allowed in game according to all rules and updates posted.

so yeah **Filtered** you.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Re: so.. **Filtered** this game Jules good luck

Offense 245,280 billion Ranked: 2
Defense 283,971 billion Ranked: 2
Covert 923,793 billion Ranked: 4
Anti-Covert 883,290 billion Ranked: 3
MotherShip Action (Att + Def) 58,644 billion Ranked: 4
Naquadah Mining Efficiency? 3,975 Ranked: 3,956
Growth Quantification? 24,971 Ranked: 13
Population Gauge? 5,930,017 Ranked: 13
Prestige Index? 15,702 Ranked: 4

And those are the stats I would have **Filtered** finished with had you not allowed cheating.

Thanks again...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Dragon God
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I would just like to say that it was not cheating, I had a covert and anticovert at 1,300 trillion (which was number 1), I then massed you (after training all my spies into anti to ensure that your spies were destroyed) and destroyed a good chunk of your spies, after that you only had a covert of almost 400,000 billion, I then began to sabb you till you were out of the top 10.
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Sneed

Also, even though there was a "bug" that allowed people to buy tech power over the set max, I wouldn't consider it to be cheating considering it would cost 5 or 6 trillion naq to get over 12000 tech by an appreciable amount. So you had to burn through a ton of attack turns to do it, as well as have a ton of naq out at a given time making you vulnerable. Because I didnt pay in 8 times, even with 20,000,000 miners my bank size never grew over 2.5 trillion, so buy more than 1000 above the max was near impossible for me.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Kikaz wrote:sabbed by even more bug abusers at end after massed by bug abusers 10 hours left.

Thanks for banning them like Jason would have, even on the last day **Filtered** day support.

They were reported weeks before and I even told you how they did it, and you acknowledged back.

Glad I bought 9 USS's for you to allow bug abusers to sabb and mass months of work for basically free.

Even gladder to see you encourage cheating Jules.

good luck with all future endeavors, this is part of what I meant when I said lack of admin prescense killed this game.

You just acknowledged cheating and bug abuse occurred on Skype and forum days ago, and did nothing about it.

So since it's apparently legal guys, abuse bugs.

Buying Techs in quantum your supposed to be allowed 1,000 techs per ascension.

Nope you can buy 20,000 **Filtered** techs on an inactive on last day of era and have 20x rank 1 and highest ascended covert techs that's maxed out at 12,000 techs which are SUPPOSED to be the most allowed in game according to all rules and updates posted.

so yeah **Filtered** you.
Kikaz wrote:Glad I bought 9 USS's for you to allow bug abusers to sabb and mass months of work for basically free.
Good investment if you ask me.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Dragon God wrote:I would just like to say that it was not cheating, I had a covert and anticovert at 1,300 trillion (which was number 1), I then massed you (after training all my spies into anti to ensure that your spies were destroyed) and destroyed a good chunk of your spies, after that you only had a covert of almost 400,000 billion, I then began to sabb you till you were out of the top 10.
1,000 techs per ascension period.

You abused a bug that allowed you 5,000 more covert techs than anyone else your ascension level.

Abusing bugs has always been considered cheating and in the past has caused Admin Jason to delete accounts on the last day, completely not just banned for era.
Lord Sneed wrote:Also, even though there was a "bug" that allowed people to buy tech power over the set max, I wouldn't consider it to be cheating considering it would cost 5 or 6 trillion naq to get over 12000 tech by an appreciable amount. So you had to burn through a ton of attack turns to do it, as well as have a ton of naq out at a given time making you vulnerable. Because I didnt pay in 8 times, even with 20,000,000 miners my bank size never grew over 2.5 trillion, so buy more than 1000 above the max was near impossible for me.
It doesn't matter how much it cost, I could have afforded 30,000 techs, the point is the game said I could not and was not allowed to. I had the highest ascension level in the game therefore according to all the game updates etc. I was supposed to be the max techs in the game.

You abused bugs, you cheated.

End of story, IMO.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Kikaz wrote:
Dragon God wrote:I would just like to say that it was not cheating, I had a covert and anticovert at 1,300 trillion (which was number 1), I then massed you (after training all my spies into anti to ensure that your spies were destroyed) and destroyed a good chunk of your spies, after that you only had a covert of almost 400,000 billion, I then began to sabb you till you were out of the top 10.
1,000 techs per ascension period.

You abused a bug that allowed you 5,000 more covert techs than anyone else your ascension level.

Abusing bugs has always been considered cheating and in the past has caused Admin Jason to delete accounts on the last day, completely not just banned for era.
Lord Sneed wrote:Also, even though there was a "bug" that allowed people to buy tech power over the set max, I wouldn't consider it to be cheating considering it would cost 5 or 6 trillion naq to get over 12000 tech by an appreciable amount. So you had to burn through a ton of attack turns to do it, as well as have a ton of naq out at a given time making you vulnerable. Because I didnt pay in 8 times, even with 20,000,000 miners my bank size never grew over 2.5 trillion, so buy more than 1000 above the max was near impossible for me.
It doesn't matter how much it cost, I could have afforded 30,000 techs, the point is the game said I could not and was not allowed to. I had the highest ascension level in the game therefore according to all the game updates etc. I was supposed to be the max techs in the game.

You abused bugs, you cheated.

End of story, IMO.

Kikaz smash

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I am also sad it's not admin Jason running things anymore.. And well I guess you can see why I quit the staff.. A bunch of bugs in the game, a bunch of imbalances, etc. I tried to help early on, but my opinion wasn't considered as relevant anymore apparently, despite being probably the most experienced Q player, total eras since I've played counting, around.

That being said - you were allowed to buy 9 USSs? Hmm.. There was supposed to be a limit on 8 throughout the era.. Whatever happened to that? A few more stunts like this and Q will really be a dead server..

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Neimenljivi wrote:
That being said - you were allowed to buy 9 USSs? Hmm.. There was supposed to be a limit on 8 throughout the era.. Whatever happened to that? A few more stunts like this and Q will really be a dead server..

~Jack
It was changed to 10 $50 USS's this era when Jules took over, wording was even changed on support page.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

you say having only 1000 tech per ascension then why was your tech higher than 12000 this also shows that you as well did in fact use the bug, another thing was the fact that this entire era was full of bugs there will always be bugs and they cannot be considered cheating due to the fact that it is the programming at fault not the player who found it, players are meant to play and find the bugs so that the programmers can correct such for the next time.
knight
The Lulz

Dragon God wrote:you say having only 1000 tech per ascension then why was your tech higher than 12000 this also shows that you as well did in fact use the bug, another thing was the fact that this entire era was full of bugs there will always be bugs and they cannot be considered cheating due to the fact that it is the programming at fault not the player who found it, players are meant to play and find the bugs so that the programmers can correct such for the next time.
O'rly

Then why is this section of the forum here? viewforum.php?f=96 :-k :-k

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Kikaz wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:

~Jack
It was changed to 10 $50 USS's this era when Jules took over, wording was even changed on support page.

Ahh makes sense. Don't get me wrong mate - I wasn't implying that you'd done something wrong ;)

That being said, how far away are we from "Buy your #1 at the end of the era for a 1000$" type of "support status"? She might as well do that, anyone who pays her 1000$ gets #1. Those who pay more get more GnR.

Congradz Juliette for screwing up what Jason was patiently building and when we finally started to turn the game back up from going downwards due to - yes, you guessed it - money being too big of an influence in the game for non $ players to stand a chance, you undid everything and screwed it up, this time probably for good. Keep doing what you're doing and the game will really be dead within a couple eras.
I am really angry with myself to have helped Jason get this game back on track and to have spent countless hours on figuring what'd be best and how things would be bettered and then some more hours writing this stuff down to relay it to him, only for you to get your hands on it and destroy the foundation that has been being built for the past 2 years before you got your reins. Please keep ignoring what, now, *your* player-base thinks and wants and says, that really does you an awful lot of good :roll:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Dragon God wrote:you say having only 1000 tech per ascension then why was your tech higher than 12000 this also shows that you as well did in fact use the bug, another thing was the fact that this entire era was full of bugs there will always be bugs and they cannot be considered cheating due to the fact that it is the programming at fault not the player who found it, players are meant to play and find the bugs so that the programmers can correct such for the next time.
I didn't abuse the bug, I used techs for my weekly supporter bonus instead of UU which raised all my techs by 352.. anyone could have done this, anyone that bought techs weeks ago were maxed and could no longer buy more. Tech costs are linked to top tech in game in that catergory further you are from top cheaper it is, therefore I had max techs in games for weeks and would have ended the game with max techs before you and several others abused this bug.

No matter how your small mind looks at it, you cheated.

And no, users have always in the past been banned on stargatewars for abusing bugs and not reporting them, even if you did it by accident if you don't report it, your cheating by abusing something others can not obtain and that you should not be able to.

However new admin so you apparently got away with it, Jason would have most likely reset your techs or deleted your account. (I've watched him do it hundreds of times since 05.)
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

kikaz upset his pay to win tactic failed ? :-#
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

Just because I did not post does not mean I did not email, so you really should not make any assumptions that the problem was not reported. Even though you say that I have a small mind at least I can properly do math due to the fact that even if I did not have those tech levels my covert/anti covert power would have still been above yours and the outcome would not have changed.

So if you really want to keep this argument going that is fine but at least I did not waste my money and start complaining on the forums exactly like a child would because they did not get their way.

Return to “General”