Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Old Man Affy has NUMBER ONE MS!!

Woo Hoooooooo!!

Affy has the NUMBER ONE Mothership bbeyattchesszzz... HAHAHAHAHA

Oh shoot, nevermind... ](*,)

Crazy Old Man, forgets everyone starts with #1 MS. I was so excited almost pee'd myself... #-o

'Bad Affy' sez, What a DadGummed stupid peckerwood if there ever was one... :smt017
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Re: Old Man Affy has NUMBER ONE MS!!

mmmkayy 8-[
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

That's my boy.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Cool Breeze
Forum Newbie

Thats my Dad... I think the old man is losing it. The RL woes with my Mom have worn on poor Affy.

Here is his message to the Sick Puppies Alliance, you will see what we have to put up with all the Era:

Welcome to those just sick enough, just a little silly enough, or just as lazy a player enough as Old Man Affy to join such a sicko Alliance!!

Once again Crazy Old Man Affy had to create a stupid named Alliance for those willing to cruise into any mediocre Era of lazy play, lackadaisical efforts, and doing JUST enough to get by another Era getting G&R points to rank higher on a list of Legends that no one but my self-obsessed and narcissistic mind would even give two craps about.

We will play Quantum when we feel like it, how we feel like it, and like feeling it which at this point I have NO IDEA whatsoever where I was going with that thought!!

Oh the BS just flows and flows from Old Man Affy, like a leaf in the wind, like a trickle in the river, like a fart on the breeze.

I, like you, am certain that we have NO GD idea how to play in an Era where there isnt some crazy fraktard BS special Era 'Thing' that we have to learn, comprehend, and attempt to understand and then go sleepless nights fearing when and how it will blow-up and screw up our Era. But, we plow onward, forwards into the fray, boldly going where everyone has gone before!!

Cheers,
Crazy Old Man Affy

Iam not sure if that is my dad talking, or maybe his alter-ego Bad Affy? :smt100
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Cool Breeze wrote:Thats my Dad... I think the old man is losing it. The RL woes with my Mom have worn on poor Affy.

Here is his message to the Sick Puppies Alliance, you will see what we have to put up with all the Era:

Welcome to those just sick enough, just a little silly enough, or just as lazy a player enough as Old Man Affy to join such a sicko Alliance!!

Once again Crazy Old Man Affy had to create a stupid named Alliance for those willing to cruise into any mediocre Era of lazy play, lackadaisical efforts, and doing JUST enough to get by another Era getting G&R points to rank higher on a list of Legends that no one but my self-obsessed and narcissistic mind would even give two craps about.

We will play Quantum when we feel like it, how we feel like it, and like feeling it which at this point I have NO IDEA whatsoever where I was going with that thought!!

Oh the BS just flows and flows from Old Man Affy, like a leaf in the wind, like a trickle in the river, like a fart on the breeze.

I, like you, am certain that we have NO GD idea how to play in an Era where there isnt some crazy fraktard BS special Era 'Thing' that we have to learn, comprehend, and attempt to understand and then go sleepless nights fearing when and how it will blow-up and screw up our Era. But, we plow onward, forwards into the fray, boldly going where everyone has gone before!!

Cheers,
Crazy Old Man Affy

Iam not sure if that is my dad talking, or maybe his alter-ego Bad Affy? :smt100
He signed it Crazy Old Man Affy, so thats like other other alter-ego or both egos at once.. :smt017
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I STILL HAVE NUMBER ONE MOTHERSHIP!!!!

Problem is She doesn't seem to fire, I guess the older you get the more your weaponry decides NOT to work like it should??

And WTH is going on with my Siggy's and shizz?? ](*,) I can't seem to keep NONE of my Pertinents working from one Era to the next.

Oh yeah, my son wet the bed until he was 11... :-$
(Call me crazy...)

I passed on the tender loving care I learned from my Dad (Kikaz) and my dear sweet, sweet mother Kateaclysmic. Now there was a loving example to follow. Affy wet the bed until I was, well I guess I still wet the bed. THANKS DAD! Would it have hurt you to just give ole young Affy a tender kind word once in a while?? A "Hey Affy, that is so good how you eat your own poop..." :smt078

Anything would suffice... Kikaz. They say abuse is passed on generation to generation so I guess that is why Cool Breeze slept in the yellow sheets. :-k

"Bad Affy" sez 'So much disfunction, SO much neglect and abuse, where is the LOVE?' :smt010
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Q: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Tollan
ID: 22281

o.O, who unlocked the cage?
Woop woop
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Affy is always a free spirit