Crixus ID 28575 Game Cop cheating

Ja
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Crixus ID 28575 Game Cop cheating

Hey, if it is legal to cop game used data admin, to play and frighten other players ?
I attacked him twice , and got from him a few messages.

Thats something your going to regret.
Lulz I can see everything you do in real time, wrong person to sniper.

10:31 Ja Crixus recon success:
10:30 Ja Crixus recon success:
10:30 Ja Crixus recon success:
10:29 Ja Crixus recon success:
10:34 Ja Crixus recon success:
Last login: 18-03-14 09:40:58
Previous login: 18-03-14 08:53:44
*User online
Thats right which means I can f*uck you over when I know your not here.
Please train more spies.
Oh and one more thing, until you set me to peace I think I`ll warn who ever you watch that your waiting to sniper them :) You may not get as much naq as you have been if people know to be careful with it because your`re around, which will unfortunately see you fall behind :) You wouldnt want that now would you :D

So I demand the removal of an impostor from office, banning his account and the appointment of the Game Cop a fair player.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: Crixus ID 28575 Game Cop cheating

AHHAHA you are bad as him

sniping naq on Q ;)

But yea he should be removed
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Ja
Forum Newbie

I get next msg :)
11:08 Ja Crixus recon success:
11:04 Ja spareme recon success:
11:04 Ja ElgCaress recon success:
11:04 Ja Marla recon success:
11:04 Ja Neo recon success:

Watching you.

and
11:12 Ja Crixus recon success:
11:12 Ja Kilimanjaro recon success:

Are you expecting more naq from me? If so, Good luck with that

I dont care about Kikaz, why would I? and as for what I`m going to do, well, if you decide to sniper or hit me again then you`ll be finding out for the next 1276 hours :)

Thats good... Do you know why nobody farms me here? shall I tell you? Because I tend make game play hell for those that do

I would consider taking that option to set me to peace, your choice, but if you decline, dont ask for it later on when you actually need bigger stats to hit people and find yourself at a constant rank 600 with none... that will suck ass :)

LMAO this account is for destroying, your an idiot, consider yourself f*cked. Enjoy the wave LOL

Older than you moron and I can string a proper sentence together, and as for weak, how strong do you think you are with your destroyable strike and killable units, does that make you big? Your turns are too low to upgrade anything good and now I`m going to be giving a heads up to anybody you take an interest in that wont be changing, keep working on your UP though, you`ll be a great raid farm later on when your inactive

Are you alright or what? I`m this games most notorious spy killer and also I been around since the 5th round.... who the f*ck are you again? Lmao if anybody hasnt played its you and i dont need to impress any one with talk, my history speaks for itself :)
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

No cheating here, I'm simply pointing out you picked the wrong person to sniper because I got extra information I can see, suck it up mr. sniper ;) You kept pushing.
Ja
Forum Newbie

Yee no cheating Hahaha :D Only i can say bye bye soon :)
Crixus
Forum Newbie

If support wants to remove me then that's up to them but at the end of the day I do a good job as game cop and I don't see that me utilizing what I have available is doing anything wrong, You decided to pull the "you're weak" card, now I'm showing you my bad move card, and game cop or not me and you are are going to have a lot of fun :-)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

after you are not longer game cop :-D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Ja,

Crixus has been reprimanded, his only warning in the role of Game Cop.
Any further breach of the code of conduct for Game Cops will result in his dismissal and punishment befitting the breach of trust and confidentiality.

There was an element of provocation, and an otherwise impeccable history of Crixus as a Game Cop which both weigh in my decision to stand by him, despite displaying impaired judgement in his interaction with you.

He does not cheat, but he did break the code of conduct, for which he has been reprimanded in no uncertain terms.
You have suffered no damage from anything other than normal game play and a player running his mouth, something that does not agree with his station as game cop, and for which he has been strongly reprimanded.

Final judgement:
- Crixus has been reprimanded, but will remain as Game Cop - general behaviour of the Game Cops will be privately reviewed at the end of the Era. (Final results of which will be publicly announced along with potential vacancies.)

Kind regards,
Support
Ja
Forum Newbie

No cheating? And as you can prove that it did not use their privileges to build an account? For a long time I knew that this game is corrupt and is based on the systems of mutual adoration.
Support
Site Admin

Ja wrote:No cheating? And as you can prove that it did not use their privileges to build an account? For a long time I knew that this game is corrupt and is based on the systems of mutual adoration.
The Game Cops have no administrative access.

In their investigative role, they can ban you for feeding, they can see last login times, and they can report suspicious behaviour to me, but they cannot 'build their account using their privileges' as they have no access to anything that would give them extra resources. :?
Ja
Forum Newbie

So give me the same data and I will prove to you that it gives you a big advantage: D

The Game Cop should be sparkling clean. No blackmail, not to frighten, to be invisible. New Game Cop should be someone to whom the people have trust HippyFool or Jack Oneil.
Crixus
Forum Newbie

Indeed, I built my account like any other person has build their account, by farming, I cannot add resource as you seem to think :-k

Anyway, I've been reprimanded for my actions and punished, You have been blocked in game so no further incident can occur between us.

As for your constant protests to remove me as game cop, how often do you play Quantum again...?
Just because I'm a game cop doesn't mean I can't play and have to be invisible and its extremely rare my GC duties and Game play cross.

Please try to get over it and have a nice day.

Crixus.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Lol. Let me get this straight, you want someone banned for telling you YOUR OWN info? Let me write this down again, just so it sinks in your brain a bit further. You want someone banned for telling you YOUR OWN info?!?!
FFS, that's like saying "Oh, that guy pasted my own stats in a private message to me, HE MUST ROT IN PRISON!!!"

Do you have any proof he actually shared this info with anyone? I said I'd like to **Filtered** Jessica Alba. Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it, does it?

It's also funny how you only mention his messages to you; yet you do not provide the public your own messages and - from what I've seen based on what stuff you've been sending me - you did provoke Crixus a lot.

And I'd laugh so hard, like really ROFL, if Support removed a very capable Game Cop with impeccable record due to one "mistake" - that wasn't even a mistake. He didn't share anything with anyone not authorized to see it. I reckon you are authorized to see your own stuff, aren't you? Yes he might have gone a bit far in intimidating you, but this is a war game damnit. Anyway, why would I be as surprised and amused if Crixus was removed due to one small mistake? Well did he scam anyone? No. Did he make up someone close to him being in a comma for everyone to feel pity for him? No. Did he lie to someone? No. Did he cause multiple people to, not only be banned, but also deleted for exaggerating things? No. Did he use his powers to change your account in anyway? No. Do you see where I'm going? How many "2nd" chances did a special someone get, after doing some morally very questionable things and things that would provide positive answers to all the questions above, and probably some more, and was still given admin control over the game? I think it'd be very hypocritical if Support got rid of someone as capable as Crixus due to one small slip up, when Support herself was given countless "2nd" opportunities after doing things that were far more severe than a little intimidation Crixus performed - which was within the game's context, might I add.

That being said, Ja, don't expect to have any serious stats. You think your puny attack is enough of a nuisance? Lol. Just wait till Crixus unleashes his full wrath on you. Besides, as soon as you build something worth of stretching my fingers, he won't be the only one coming after you. I reckon you'll do the same as last time - sit helplessly behind your comp and watch your stats go to waste while you won't be able to do anything to protect it. Sounds familiar? Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

I was a Game Cop and I quit. Even if I hadn't quit as a Game Cop, I would still intimidate you. You saying I should be a Game Cop again just confirms that one can be both a player and a Game Cop. I, as well as Crixus, am very capable of separating my roles as a player and as a Game Cop. I would also continue to blackmail you to pay up what you stole, with some % added to it of course, since you brought that upon yourself. As I said, unless I am given quite some naq back (and the amount is growing, don't worry), I will continue to destroy you whenever you have something noteworthy. Crixus will do the same. If I were Crixus' enemy, standing where you stand right now, I'd still fully trust Crixus to do his Game Cop job even if it concerned me. That's what matters and suffices at the end of the day for me.

Crixus is a nice and a good person. But he will crush you if you want to throw your weight around and act all tough, which you seem to have a habit of. He will still be fair in regards to dealing with you, should you fall under an investigation.

One final advice to you: you should really learn your place and not compete with people that are way outside your league. You've done it with me, you've done it with Crixus and probably with some others. Most of the Q community is nice to newbies like you (yes you've been "here" for 6 years or w/e according to your message, but main doesn't count) if you are nice. I am often giving advice and being helpful to new players, and so is Crixus, but until you pay me the amount I deem fair, due to the actions you have committed yourself, I will make sure you lose anything worth losing and won't help you one bit - apart from giving you this advice.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin

Ja wrote:So give me the same data and I will prove to you that it gives you a big advantage: D
If you want to be a Game Cop, apply next time there is a vacancy (if you meet the criteria).

Neither Crixus nor Arty Bang appear to be particularly more successful in the game than anyone else, so I see no reason to reduce their level of information. While player trust in the game cops is very important, admin trust in them is equally important. Some of the people who enjoy player trust do not have the trust of the administration, and some of the players who have the trust of the administration do not have the trust of players. That is fair, reasonable and understandable. Crixus and Arty Bang are doing a good job, but they -like all of us- are human.
If there is anything further regarding any of the game cops, feel free to report them.

Thank you for providing background information to this situation allowing for a relatively quick resolution, Crixus and Ja.

My decision stands: Crixus remains as game cop, and will continue to play fair despite this momentary lapse of judgement.
At reset, we will evaluate the game cops again. :)

In the meantime, and with Crixus' apology and his reprimand posted for the record, I will close this thread. Thank you to all involved, and to all bystanders for their well-worded, more-or-less relevant opinions on the matter.

Return to “General”