Welcome Haz - Quantum Administrator/Developer

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Welcome Haz - Quantum Administrator/Developer

You may have noticed or heard about some of this around the water cooler.

From today forward, Haz will be the Administrator/Developer for Quantum (similar to Sol on Ascended).
In addition to the big task of developing, administering Quantum (among other things: fixing bugs, preparing the next round, managing smooth transitions), managing the Game Cops, Haz has also taken up the post of section head for Quantum's forum section.

Considering the success of the administrative leeway and control that Sol has over Ascended, we believe it to be a good principle to apply to Quantum as well. We feel that Haz' proven track record with creatively and consistently writing good and useful code, having a long history with Gatewars as both a player and forum staff, being reliable and trustworthy, and being an all-round positive-minded person makes him ideal to take over Quantum.

So, please join me in welcoming Haz. I look forward to seeing your good work for the future of Quantum. It is a pleasure to work with someone as positive, capable and enthusiastic as you. Don't break it. ;) Good luck, sir.

Haz can be reached in game on ID 2, and through the Forum by PM.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: Welcome Haz - Quantum Administrator/Developer

welcome haz
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D

Return to “General”