crixus

The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: crixus

Neimenljivi wrote:Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Crixus, you have been warned before. By mixing the gamecop data into your playing style and "banter", you are showing an inability to take a step back and judge situations from a distance.
~Jack
That was in reference to his messages to Mass Effect...
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

not sure why you bother "discussing" with jack.. you will only end up with a sore head

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

You did quite clearly message me giving the reason for my removal as the following :
Haz wrote:Crixus, you have been warned before. By mixing the gamecop data into your playing style and "banter", you are showing an inability to take a step back and judge situations from a distance.

You are hereby removed from your position as GameCop. Please take this time to reflect on your recent actions.
I'm not too sure where this data is I am supposed to of shared is either, I don't see any in those mails although as stated, I happy my role has been revoked, more so after seeing this decision in comparison with others.

Mass Effect was bound to be watching me while I was farming and pulling large amounts of naqudah out,
He was online too at that time and as I mentioned, we are at war. What player does not do that.

As I said in both my replies, I didn't abuse any game cop powers (or lack of) in any way so not sure why you are all insinuating I did.

He knows I'm watching him due to his past, that is no secret but more to the point why exactly has he waited until today to bring this up?
The screen shot shows the 17th, around two weeks ago... would this happen to have anything to do with certain threads that are on the forum right now in an attempt to remove and discredit a game cop who investigated these players. The timing is interesting and this turn of events does seriously make me wonder and I am skeptical at the best of times.

After I messaged Mass effect asking him if he was eyeballing me, he replied with: are abusing your powers again.
You can see for your self in his own screen shots how ask him " how could I be abusing my powers by playing and if I should play with my eye's closed. I do play.
Haz wrote:Crixus has been removed from his position as GameCop, due to his inability to separate the duties of a GameCop from his actions ingame.
All I said here that could conflict with my game cop duties was I find it interesting that Mass Effect in an alliance comprising of a few known/suspected multi account's, which he is.

Lastly I will add, I believe I am not the only one that can be accused of not being able to step back and judge situations from a distance, perhaps you should take your own advise once in a while.

On that note, I no longer have to waste my time trawling through logs for no reason other than to make it look like quantum is policed and I no longer need to wait until the end of the era out of a sense of duty to step down.

Thank you :-)

Good night and Good luck.

Crixus
Last edited by Crixus on Thu May 29, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

He had actually PMed me last week, but due to looming assignments and focussing on bugs ingame, I was unable to
respond.

Had he not posted publicly about the information, I probably would not have looked into it until the weekend.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Good job Haz you just fired 1 of you most hardworking staff. At no point has it been publicly posted that Crixus has Messaged someone giving information or data that can only come from his Gamecop pages.. The information that has been shared is information that anyone with game knowledge can share.

The evidence that has been provided against Crixus for "abusing" his gamecop doesn't even suggest he has been abusing his rights.

If you can remove him with as little evidence as this, then you can ban the cheaters that are still allowed to play as there was much more evidence against them....

I'm fairly sure Crixus has had enough of his thankless job anyway and to be honest i dont blame him, The gamecops receive little thanks for the work they put in, and are often picked apart by "suspects" and friends of, to try and weaken the views and recommendations the Gamecops give.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Ronon Dex wrote:Good job Haz you just fired 1 of you most hardworking staff. At no point has it been publicly posted that Crixus has Messaged someone giving information or data that can only come from his Gamecop pages.. The information that has been shared is information that anyone with game knowledge can share.

The evidence that has been provided against Crixus for "abusing" his gamecop doesn't even suggest he has been abusing his rights.

If you can remove him with as little evidence as this, then you can ban the cheaters that are still allowed to play as there was much more evidence against them....

I'm fairly sure Crixus has had enough of his thankless job anyway and to be honest i dont blame him, The gamecops receive little thanks for the work they put in, and are often picked apart by "suspects" and friends of, to try and weaken the views and recommendations the Gamecops give.

Couldn't agree with you more. When it comes to handling cheaters, the admins protect them with pitiful excuses such as "oh that's not evidence, that's circumstance and opinions", while they throw all that out the window and go out of their way to remove the staff that actually put in a lot more work than the admins to catch cheaters. I am not sorry I quit being a Game Cop and I know for a fact Crixus isn't sorry he isn't amongst the staff anymore either. He might be, if his work was actually appreciated by the admins and not ridiculed like it is.

So yes Haz, it was in reference to his messages to Mass Effect, along with the notice of "you are not a game cop anymore" and was given as a reason why.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “General”