crixus

bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

crixus

Support wrote:.... you want to be a Game Cop, apply next time there is a vacancy (if you meet the criteria).

Neither Crixus nor Arty Bang appear to be particularly more successful in the game than anyone else, so I see no reason to reduce their level of information. While player trust in the game cops is very important, admin trust in them is equally important. Some of the people who enjoy player trust do not have the trust of the administration, and some of the players who have the trust of the administration do not have the trust of players. That is fair, reasonable and understandable. Crixus and Arty Bang are doing a good job, but they -like all of us- are human.
If there is anything further regarding any of the game cops, feel free to report them.

Thank you for providing background information to this situation allowing for a relatively quick resolution, Crixus and Ja.

My decision stands: Crixus remains as game cop, and will continue to play fair despite this momentary lapse of judgement.
At reset, we will evaluate the game cops again. :)

In the meantime, and with Crixus' apology and his reprimand posted for the record, I will close this thread. Thank you to all involved, and to all bystanders for their well-worded, more-or-less relevant opinions on the matter
just saw this sittuation
no matter what ja play style is i do not think u should allow this kind of behaviour from sgw staff
i request u should take the right decision and remove him
i bellieve u know me and i do not talk crap and i propose for a gamecop rolle :alehandro
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: crixus

bebita wrote:
Support wrote:.... you want to be a Game Cop, apply next time there is a vacancy (if you meet the criteria).

Neither Crixus nor Arty Bang appear to be particularly more successful in the game than anyone else, so I see no reason to reduce their level of information. While player trust in the game cops is very important, admin trust in them is equally important. Some of the people who enjoy player trust do not have the trust of the administration, and some of the players who have the trust of the administration do not have the trust of players. That is fair, reasonable and understandable. Crixus and Arty Bang are doing a good job, but they -like all of us- are human.
If there is anything further regarding any of the game cops, feel free to report them.

Thank you for providing background information to this situation allowing for a relatively quick resolution, Crixus and Ja.

My decision stands: Crixus remains as game cop, and will continue to play fair despite this momentary lapse of judgement.
At reset, we will evaluate the game cops again. :)

In the meantime, and with Crixus' apology and his reprimand posted for the record, I will close this thread. Thank you to all involved, and to all bystanders for their well-worded, more-or-less relevant opinions on the matter
just saw this sittuation
no matter what ja play style is i do not think u should allow this kind of behaviour from sgw staff
i request u should take the right decision and remove him
i bellieve u know me and i do not talk crap and i propose for a gamecop rolle :alehandro
As noted in the quote above, we will be evaluating the game cops again at reset. Which is in just over 24 hours.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

alehandro would be great for a gamecop, but there is no way he could do better then crixus.
Crixus is one of the most dedicated and hard working gamecops ive ever seen.

If it wasn't for me and crixus (mainly crixus) this era would have been filled with cheaters and multi accounts.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I completely agree, Arty.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Forum wrote:1) Ban must be for only the time set by pushing the ban button (ie 24horus x times banned) -- cannot decide a longer ban by stringing bans together.
2) Account can have further punishment (by me) if warranted. Game Cop can bring it forward in particularily bad cases.
3) Evidence will be provided by game cop if requested (here in forums).
4) Game Cops are polite, if firm :)
5) Game Cop can ban without any further approval needed than their own. Although group concensus is desireable, its not mandatory.
6) Game Cop bans are limited to feeding. All other rule breaking will be brought to attention of Support (as of Round 37 - previously Admin Jason).
7) If a Game Cop as player, is involved with a potential violator, another Game Cop should do the banning on said violator, to avoid personal bias. (ie cannot ban user while being massed...must get another Cop to agree and act.)
10) They MUST wear a cop hat, and carry a cop-stick, while pushing the ban button. All other clothing optional.

Thats it for now :)
i hope in the future crixus no matter what is polite first
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bob the dog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

bebita wrote:
Forum wrote:1) Ban must be for only the time set by pushing the ban button (ie 24horus x times banned) -- cannot decide a longer ban by stringing bans together.
2) Account can have further punishment (by me) if warranted. Game Cop can bring it forward in particularily bad cases.
3) Evidence will be provided by game cop if requested (here in forums).
4) Game Cops are polite, if firm :)
5) Game Cop can ban without any further approval needed than their own. Although group concensus is desireable, its not mandatory.
6) Game Cop bans are limited to feeding. All other rule breaking will be brought to attention of Support (as of Round 37 - previously Admin Jason).
7) If a Game Cop as player, is involved with a potential violator, another Game Cop should do the banning on said violator, to avoid personal bias. (ie cannot ban user while being massed...must get another Cop to agree and act.)
10) They MUST wear a cop hat, and carry a cop-stick, while pushing the ban button. All other clothing optional.

Thats it for now :)
i hope in the future crixus no matter what is polite first

HAHA crixus is not polite and never has been

below are a few screen shots from ym inbox from crixus LOL

http://prntscr.com/3nnvyv
http://prntscr.com/3nnvnd
http://prntscr.com/3nnw67 <-- proof that he is abusing his power to see who is looking at his whilst he is farming ( i have not attacked him once this era )

so he is not polite and is not fit to be a game cop as he is seeing who is watching him farm.. unfair advantage if i dont say so my self
CRY, HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

Nothing wrong with those.

I browse through the logs I am required to check each and every time I am online , how is it abusing my powers making an observation from something I see in front of me? Your talking absolute nonsense. I speak to many people I see online while log watching.

You were eye balling me I gave out a bit of banter, it is a war game you know and I am at war with you.
If you would rather not be insulted please stop constantly acting so Idiotic* by making claims I am abusing my powers by looking at what I am supposed to look at, any body can see them I just watch closer.
Would you rather I turn my head the other way? Why would that be now?

I have an idea :

In era`s past you have used a multiple accounts to feed from, namely Eix AND Billy, information is the account feeding you was not the same Eix from the main server so it is a high probability all three were in your control.
You were fed multiple times and the pattern of activity was Billy would farm for a few minutes, stop, leave a large amount of naqudah out and roughly 15 seconds later Eix would collects the spoils, you would then collect it to your main account from Eix approximately another 15 seconds after that.
If it upset's you to be warned for such things then I suggest perhaps you don't do it in the first place but I'm afraid to say I'll still be watching you to ensure you don't repeat your actions from prior waves and also as mentioned, I will be killing your covert regularly.

The player, Billy, has been farming for several hours now..and each time he is hit by Eix..Eix is then hit by Bob The Dog..

bob the dog XXXXXXX9567 Eix XXXXXXX8981 4,517 billion Naquadah
bob the dog XXXXXXX9567 Eix XXXXXXX8981 1,181 billion Naquadah
bob the dog XXXXXXX9567 Eix XXXXXXX8981 1,203 billion Naquadah
bob the dog XXXXXXX9567 Eix XXXXXXX8981 6,482 billion Naquadah lost

Eix XXXXXXX8981 billy XXXXXXX9567 4,510 billion Naquadah lost
Eix XXXXXXX8981 billy XXXXXXX9567 6,474 billion Naquadah lost

Now if you looked properly..
Billy = Bob The Dog
XXXXXXX9567 = XXXXXXX9567
^^
Eix is just the middle man by the looks of it..

Regards.

Crixus

Edit** Partially hidden IPs
Last edited by Crixus on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Crixus wrote:please stop constantly acting so retarded
4) Game Cops are polite, if firm

Perhaps relax a little with the name calling?
he raised a genuine point, you are using your powers to in an attempt to intimidate people
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

S1eepy wrote:
Crixus wrote:please stop constantly acting so retarded
4) Game Cops are polite, if firm

Perhaps relax a little with the name calling?
he raised a genuine point, you are using your powers to in an attempt to intimidate people
I am polite but firm when undertaking my role as Game Cop S1eepy, I'm sure you know this as we have spoken more than once and on a separate occasion in regard to a Game cop matter that came up.

In the case of Mass Effect/Bob the dog he is an enemy I am at war with, passing banter is not intimidation although it is no surprise he has tried to paint it as such in an attempt to have some form of action brought against me.
I am watching the logs more than I play the game, it is normal for me to break conversation with those that I see on line while sifting through the pages, both friends and enemies, in fact, the only time I have attacked bob the dog is when I have found him sitting amongst the lower ranks which does not say very much for these so called powers I'm abusing.

If you believe I am using my abilities to intimidate people you are incorrect.
It seem's a certain group of individuals like to find fault with me every opportunity they get, although I hope as a self admitted feeder, bob the dog, to an extent, is intimidated by me.

Knowing I am watching will help prevent him from breaking the rules further, what better way to let him know you are watching him than a little inbox message.

As for my remark about him acting retarded, I will word it better, it was the first that came to mind but idiotic would also be a good description so I will rephrase it

Crixus
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Crixus has been removed from his position as GameCop, due to his inability to separate the duties of a GameCop from his actions ingame.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Hahahahahahahhahahahah.

Wait.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah.

Sharing data? Proof? Please.

So what happened to that noble speech about evidence, circumstance and opinions?
I know when Ja is watching to snipe me and I am not a game cop. But awh my godh I must haz superpowahs n Crixus must haf abusd hiz.

Please.

Great job, defending cheaters, getting rid of good people who put in a lot of work so you wouldn't have to. I am really starting to look the fruits of your labor, Haz. It seems you have had an impact on Q after all. Not nearly a good one - but an impact nonetheless. Congradz. You must feel proud.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Where did I mention sharing data?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Not anywhere public.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Neimenljivi wrote:Not anywhere public.

~Jack
No idea what you are referring to, but Crixus' removal was not related to that.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Crixus, you have been warned before. By mixing the gamecop data into your playing style and "banter", you are showing an inability to take a step back and judge situations from a distance.
~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “General”