Discussion on Cheating [merged]

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Boycott the use of $ in Q

Buy 1 USS and get the next one FULL price offer ends Saturday 14th, get it before it closes

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

you want to make a stand, that's fine. you claim the majority of the server agrees with you? then why do you need to threaten them?

Hold your boycott, by all means. Withhold money from the game, and if the server ACTUALLY agrees with you, then KingdomGames will see a drop in their revenue, and know its because people are making a stand against bad decisions they have made.
So KingdomGames will have to rectify the bad decisions to solve the problem.

If you threaten people to agree with you, then the cause of the boycott is taken away.
The reason people are withholding their money is YOU. Your threats. Your intimidation. Not bad decisions by admins.
So KingdomGames will have to deal with YOU.

By threatening the server, you are undermining your entire point.

Although, if you are not so confident about people supporting you because they believe in your "cause", then I suppose you have no choice but to do it this way.
But if the majority of the server do not back you willingly, then we're back to you just shouting the loudest and working on threats and intimidation.

Its a simple choice at the end of the day
1)
you hold a boycott, which enough people agree with to make a difference.
Which forces KingdomGames to deal with the root cause.
2)
Or you threaten everyone into agreeing with you, and you become the root cause of the problem.

Currently, you are 2)
But seen as you have already decided, there's not much point in explaining this to you, as you will completely ignore it, seen as you are INCAPABLE of listening to anyone other than yourself.

And you say I am only arguing against you because I am "friends with cheaters".
Well I say that's complete baloney
I agreed with your evidence. I do not like all the decisions made by admins. I loathe USSs being so powerful I have no chance of winning this era.
But I HATE the way you are trying to force your opinions on others. That is the reason I am arguing against you.
You do not make decisions here. You cant just expect to get your own way because you post often, and complain most. Q is a small community, and as you have pointed out, only a small proportion of that small community posts on the forums.
That makes it even more important to have someone stand up against you, and points out your bullying tactics. I represent all of those people in Q who dont want to listen to you whine for months and months.
You are the reason not many people use the forums.

Multiple edits for spelling.. (I'm tired)
Also, woo! with the merging we made over 10 pages of this crap ^^
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking edited
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Discussion on Cheating [merged]

After several reports from users, regarding the number of similar themed topics in Q, some 6 threads have been merged.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

S1eepy wrote: I represent all of those people in Q who dont want to listen to you whine for months and months.
You are the reason not many people use the forums.
You are only representing yourself and Hippy, unlike Jack who is representing at least 35 people.

Everything Neimenljivi says and does is usually to help make Quantum a cheat free and fun/fair game, and if your someone who doesn't want to hear what he says, it's probably cause your part of the problem.

If anything Sleepy, its the people who cheat and the people who defend the people that cheat (you)
who slow down the game.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
S1eepy
Forum Elite

for the 50th time, I'm not defending anyone.
I'm not saying his motivation is wrong.

I am saying the way he is going about things is wrong. Very very wrong.

Trying to browbeat people into getting your own way is wrong.

The petition that was signed;
what we call for is tha cheaters to be banned that took the piss in last round and admins to do job proper!!
This says nothing about a boycott, or targeting anyone in game who disagrees with the petition.
The matter was brought before admins again, and new evidence was brought. That evidence was acted on by admins. That is the admins doing their 'job proper'.

Just because the decisions they make is not one that the masses agree with, does not mean they are not doing their job.

Cheaters have been banned.
Admin have done their job.
Requirements of the petition have been met.

Its time to stop using these 35 names as a Carte Blanche to justify any actions Jack desires.

If you want to keep arguing your point, thats fine. But the petition is over. What your doing now is using bullying tactics to get your own way.

I have included the full petition email sent (as quoted by Jack) to show I am not ignoring any important part of it. Just removing the greeting and administration parts. As well as the clarification of what started it
if i have set u 2 war 2 farm or u dnt like me then put tha aside for now =D

u might know there was cheaters in the last round and the admins wont ban for stupid reasons

we want show of power in q that players say matters and all want fair game

i am now doing another petition like when we all feeding got banned =]

what we call for is tha cheaters to be banned that took the piss in last round and admins to do job proper!! this is hippyfool and selina, if u do not know about this go to forum and read thread by jack oneil = aint no cheaters cos they gone

wld u like 2 sign petition??? all names confidential and will only be shown 2 admins no other person will know what vote u gave, if u do want 2 sign reply 2 this msg with yes in the title so i can count up numbers easier

more of us sign teh better =]

will b counting up on 19th and putting it in on 20th/21st

teyla =]
Oldman
Forum Grunt

Hi guys im new to Quantum and we may all have our differences on the battlefield when it all comes to cheats we should be standing shoulder to shoulder against them I was gonna buy 1 more uss but I wont im with ya jack mass away pal
Oldman
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

look at tha big nasty bullys :smt088

better that than multys and exploiters.

arty is bang on.

Your the 1 sleepy trying to beat most of server into your way of thinking,
from what i see when i read your old comments if we all thought like u feeding would still be legal and servers would be rolled back every 5 minutes cos of abuse of bugs.

These admins that do nothing and ignore entire server brought it on them selves by treating us all like we dont matter or we got no say here.

This shows we do.

This is not just server for select few 2 do as they please.

It more than 35 now since others read here.

Well over 40 players in agreement and nearly half of those willing to mass spenders when called on through round, so if u dnt like it go have a cry on hippys shoulder.

This admin has not banned the 1 who benifited from the multys or cheated his way to top glory so he aint done his job and has let big chunk of his players here down.

Most ppl wont be massed anyways.
Do u know why????
cos they aint blind and they support whats happening here and wont be throwing dollars at unfair game cos they volunteer not to on their own!!!

makes me lol when i see some 1 trying to stir pot and say neimy is bullying when actually most the server in on the action hahaha.

they wouldnt know this tho cos they are 1 of the minority.

The couple of players that do buy only care about them selves and winning so we couldnt give a damm about them tbh.
if they want to fund a server for admins to allow cheat as bad as hippy to get away with everything he done they deserve to be massed.

better to make stand than sit by and see multys and exploiters doing whatever they wanna.

btw this is a completely different thread addressing $ players so if my petition has been merged i want it unmerged, my 1 is addressing the admins.

neims is for $ players so they are aware and it shldnt be mixed in with others or have its title changed.

This aint no discussion on cheaters.

mehh.
Shouldnt of even been 1 page of 1 thread in first place!!
There u go tho just shows how much the players of q are worth to new admins, nothing was said in petition no cos when the whole server spoke we expected to be put first but we wernt were we?/.
after that what to do next was talked about with many and here we are ready 2 do what we got 2 do!!!
Last edited by Teyla. on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
S1eepy
Forum Elite

Teyla. wrote:your the 1 sleepy trying to beat most of server into your way of thinking and from what i see when i read your old comments if we all thought like u feeding wld still be legal and servers would be rolled back every 5 minutes cos of abuse of bugs
What way of thinking am I trying to force on people?
I am telling 1 person (or 2 if you include you) that they are going about things the wrong way, and are being a bully, which will not (and should not) get them what they want.

I have not been the cause of a rollback. The incident you are talking about is (4years?) old, and was from a time when admin only talked to users once a week (if you were lucky). The server was going to be in need of a rollback by the time I did anything, I just showed just how vulnerable things were, so it was fixed properly. You might want to try to understand situations before you shoot your mouth off? A problem that keeps occurring with you, showing your naivety and immaturity.
Teyla. wrote:these admins that do nothing and ignore entire server brought it on them selves by treating us all like we dnt matter or we got no say here

this shows we do
The admins did act - just not how you wanted them to.
You have no say here. This is not new, it is how it always has been. They own the game and can run it how they like. If you dont like the way they are running things, create your own.
This proves exactly how little power you have, showing you have to go to extreme, unethical methods to try and force your own way.
Teyla. wrote:this is not just server for select few 2 do as they please
You mean like you and Jack? ^^
Teyla. wrote:btw this is a completely different thread addressing $ players so if my petition has been merged i want it unmerged, my 1 is addressing the admins

neims is for $ players so they are aware and it shldnt be mixed in with others or have its title changed

this aint no discussion on cheaters
The incident that will forever be known as "Jacks Failed Ultimatum" (JFU) was in relation to the petition you started. This is the response to JFU, so it is directly related. He has tagged in the bit about overpowered $$ donations to try and give his argument more legitimacy.
That is part of his point I agree with, and actually worked to change.
But even though I agree with it, the method for tackling the problem is completely wrong.

Edit: holy moly, just saw the length of this. Apologies everyone. I'm going to stop posting for at least a day as a self imposed punishment. See you tomorrow =)
Corkscrew
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Im still owed 2 USS's too inject into my account as a result of winning last Era from someone, and they will be invested this week and next, i've worked out a schedule with them already. If you want too put your point across by massing me then go for it, if you feel its the only way too get through too the admins. I'll support whatever you want too do, it's just a game after all. But I wont be changing my mind.

Least massing me will probably lean me towards messing with people at the end of the Era and not playing for rank. Wasnt too sure what too do this time around.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

:shock: not meinmelijvi was cop in quantum ?? and now when lost the button want someone clean what him not was able to done ...... :smt078
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Ronon - thanks for that :)

Modded

Oldman - thanks and a wise decision :) You're spot on, we all have our differences on the battlefield, but that shouldn't be a barrier when it comes to making sure we have a clean game.

Cork - mate, you do what you need to do, I respect that. We will do what we need to do and at least you're smart enough to know it isn't personal and to know we'd rather avoid it :)

Robert - I don't understand half of what you're saying. But I quit the Game Cop position myself, once I saw the new admins are only in it for the $$ and don't care about a balanced game, don't respect or value nor their staff nor the users. That's when I quit. That was half a year ago, before Hippy came back and before we found out what a cheat he was. Even if I still were a Game Cop, I wouldn't be allowed to ban Hippy for multying so I really don't know what you wanted to imply.

S1eepy - please stop spamming the topic. All I see from you is:
a) Hippy isn't a cheater because he isn't banned (and here I was thinking that every cheater was autobanned as soon as they created their very first account)
b) Everyone should stop fighting for a fair and clean game
c) Everything that doesn't suit your arguments is branded as "something that's just tagged in to give more legitimacy" or completely ignored.

Here are a couple of facts for you:
- Hippy is a cheater, fact.
- I first intended to start doing what we're doing now, but Teyla wanted to show the admins just how many people agree with us first, before we're branded as bullies by the likes of you and.. well no, it's just you. This isn't a response to the petition the admins ignored. The petition was a nicer way of doing this, so we tried it first, although this had been planned before. Fact.
- We do not bully the people to agree with us. A huge majority of Q players already agrees with us, the rest are cheaters and their friends - like you. I opened up the thread so that everyone could see the call to boycott, but due to excellent modding by Caprila - that very important point was lost. Not that everyone would be threatened to agree with it. Cork agrees with me but will get another 2 USSs. Do you see me arguing with him? No. He said he'll buy another 2 USSs as he won the prize last era and has those remaining. That's cool with me. He'll buy them, gain a huge lead, I'll mass him and make sure he loses some of that huge advantage. No hard feelings on my part and I trust no hard feelings on his part either. I didn't threaten him, nor anyone else. I explained what we'll do.
Oldman planned on buying another USS and he chose he won't buy it. Based on his post you can see it wasn't because he'd be a victim of bullying but because he agrees with our cause. He's not the only one who planned to buy another USS or two and now chose not to due to the realization that we all need to stick together in ensuring we have a cheat-free and balanced game. Facts.
- USSs giving a huge lead to those who can afford them is something that was gone in Q for a while and we want to see it gone yet again just as much as we want to see the game clean of cheaters. Fact.
- The admins banned Selina for multying and thus proved Hippy has been enjoying a huge advantage for years from multi accounts. That advantage brought most of his victories to him and most of the GnR he has and quite a couple bank upgrades he could afford via market bonuses which he otherwise couldn't have afforded as he'd have had to spend those market bonuses on UUs or other resources. Accounts that benefit from cheaters have their benefits taken away - regardless of whether the accounts who received benefits broke any of the ingame rules on their own. Suffice to say, there is more than enough evidence to prove HippyFool account broke other ingame rules and the person behind the HippyFool account is also the person behind ytrewq, Selina, zebrahives and zebrahives' multi (name eludes me right now and I ain't bothered to search the thread again..would've been easier if the threads weren't merged for no good reason). Fact.
- After the admins banned Selina for multying, a lot of new evidence was brought to light. The admins haven't responded to the new evidence that was presented over 10 days ago. Fact.
- The admins didn't ban proven cheat abusers the era before the last one. Fact.
- Requirements of the petition haven't been met as the cheaters are still at large. Fact.
- Since you are so keen on trying to show I am breaking rules by stating I will mass people, here's one rule for you - something you seemed to, so conveniently, miss.
6) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits, is illegal.
I also seem to recall a particular gambling era which ended after 3 weeks. Remind me again why. Oh wait, that's right, because you and a couple of your buddies chose to abuse the system and basically broke the game. When most of us gave up when we saw how bugged it was and wanted a fix, you and a couple other people chose to keep abusing it and build insane stats. Out of 2 total victories, 1 was in an era that ended prematurely due to you, and few others, abusing the system big time. As you can see in the rules, using bugs or exploits of any kind is illegal. Facts.

Now please stop spamming the topic with more of "Hippy is guilty, you're all bullies and you should be ashamed for trying your best to get the cheaters banned as it isn't ethical to do it".

~Jack

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. ....Replying to an official moderator post in topic will be considered spam. Should a user wish to reply to an official moderator post, they can do so by pm or in forum issues or one of its subsections..

<-- Read above
Last edited by Caprila on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed spam
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

another long post ](*,)
is not a news with hippy multie skyfusion it was here long time
i asked you .... why you not banned him when you have the button?

and teyla is another multie in quantum :-$ (explain how you use the wireless conection in assisi woffy;) ) if need i can post skype convo mister priest :-"

who not like quantum can delete and not play like me ;)
i see to much after i encoded the ip in galactic log :smt019 is not only hippy
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

R0B3RT wrote: and teyla is another multie in quantum :-$ (explain how you use the wireless conection in assisi woffy;) ) if need i can post skype convo mister priest :-"
Omg!! r u really still calling me woofy??? hahaha
whateva nub i dont even know the guy but carry on tho cos every time u say it u make yourself look like a right asswipe

oh dont forget 2 mention u only deleted and quit cos stealing every1's personal details from logs and then stalking me like some sort of obsessed little freak blew back up in ur face good n proper

yeah thas right

if u got something 2 say to tha woofy then go say to him i dnt wanna speak 2 u cos u seriously make my skin crawl but if u ever come back 2 q let me know so i can own u again like i was doing before u ran off kk

mwwwahhh

back to thread =] good post neimy!!!
sleepy neim wrote some things like i was gonna write but better so what he said xD
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Robert as I said, Hippy wasn't active apart from the first era when we became Game Cops. At the time we didn't have enough tools to get the necessary evidence for multying and even if someone confessed they were a multi, we weren't allowed to ban them. If we banned them, they would've been unbanned and pardoned. If you don't know what that means, please look it up in a dictionary. I know English is not your first language, so that's why I repeated what I said before.
I'll say again - the Game Cops aren't allowed to ban someone for anything else except feeding, I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. I quit before Hippy became active again, before the new tools were given to prove he was a multi.

As for Teyla - I am sorry if I do not trust you on your word seeing how you stalked her, decoded the IPs which means it's harder now for everyone to catch cheaters (as only the Game Cops can see them) and made RL threats to Teyla.

~Jack
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Teyla. wrote:
R0B3RT wrote: and teyla is another multie in quantum :-$ (explain how you use the wireless conection in assisi woffy;) ) if need i can post skype convo mister priest :-"
Omg!! r u really still calling me woofy??? hahaha
whateva nub i dont even know the guy but carry on tho cos every time u say it u make yourself look like a right asswipe

oh dont forget 2 mention u only deleted and quit cos stealing every1's personal details from logs and then stalking me like some sort of obsessed little freak blew back up in ur face good n proper

yeah thas right

if u got something 2 say to tha woofy then go say to him i dnt wanna speak 2 u cos u seriously make my skin crawl but if u ever come back 2 q let me know so i can own u again like i was doing before u ran off kk

mwwwahhh

back to thread =] good post neimy!!!
sleepy neim wrote some things like i was gonna write but better so what he said xD
1 a priest no need play a war game need pray for pace :razz:
2 a priest no need cheat like you woffy
3 1 ip coming from assisi italy
2 ip coming from assisi wireless conection
3 ip coming from omnitel assisi
i will open the old pc and i will show the skype convo with you
u use a proxy from england now

from neimenlijvi why not close with old cheaters and leave admin to do his job?? and play a clean quantum maybe i come back to play again ;) if is clean
what is this boicot ????
if i was admin i already closed the game until big mouth like you calm down :smt115

Return to “General”