Discussion on Cheating [merged]

Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

Re: Discussion on Cheating [merged]

who u talking to me or woofy cos we aint the same people u modded
got something 2 say to woofy do it in ur own thread but if ur speaking to me then i show how full of modded u are cos i been on holidays in france for nearly a week with my dad FACT so im not even home in assisi!!!! no italian ips here and defo no english so what u on about u gimp??? dnt even have skype!!!!

what u doing exactly anyway??? u still trying to track me down or something r u???

u been told about that before

it aint me your tracking down but alright then bit modded off with u now modded so gonna go to authorities with ur name and details when im back and report u for harassment.
see u say u live in modded

something wrong with u in the head u weirdo u should be banned from complete game u should be u stalking prick !!!
Last edited by Caprila on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed insults/masking/rl information
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Think you missed a mod there cap lol
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Teyla. wrote:who u talking to me or woofy cos we aint the same people u modded
got something 2 say to woofy do it in ur own thread but if ur speaking to me then i show how full of modded u are cos i been on holidays in france for nearly a week with my dad FACT so im not even home in assisi!!!! no italian ips here and defo no english so what u on about u gimp??? dnt even have skype!!!!

what u doing exactly anyway??? u still trying to track me down or something r u???

u been told about that before

it aint me your tracking down but alright then bit modded off with u now modded so gonna go to authorities with ur name and details when im back and report u for harassment.
see u say u live in modded

something wrong with u in the head u weirdo u should be banned from complete game u should be u stalking prick !!!
you are nervous again woffy???
don.t ask to ban hippy when you are a cheater ;)
that pissed me off to see a petition coming from you :twisted:
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Ok, lets start with a woo! my self-imposed 24 hour ban for posting too long a message has ended ^^
Time to see whats happened in my absence...

Paraphrased Neimenljivi wrote:you stalked her, decoded IPs and made RL threats to Teyla.
Seriously... what the fudgemonkey? If thats true, its a crazy new low, even for this forum.
Robert go away and bother other people.

Neimenljivi wrote:S1eepy - please stop spamming the topic. All I see from you is:
a) Hippy isn't a cheater because he isn't banned (and here I was thinking that every cheater was autobanned as soon as they created their very first account)
b) Everyone should stop fighting for a fair and clean game
c) Everything that doesn't suit your arguments is branded as "something that's just tagged in to give more legitimacy" or completely ignored.
a) Once again (51st time?), I have not defended Hippy, I have not said "he is not a cheater". I have said YOU are going about this the wrong way.
Trying to belittle and browbeat the people with power (admins) into accepting your point of view is not only wrong, its terrible tactics.
Considering this is fundamentally a strategy game, you have lacked tact and strategy when it comes to this. I'll explain in a bit, dont want to repeat myself ^^

b)I commend fighting for a fair game, its something we should all work together to achieve. It is something we should expect as a base to play the game around. The motivation behind your actions are good. But YOUR actions are wrong, and will fail to make any positive impact on the game.

If I wanted to save a cat from a tree, I would not burn down the tree to get to it. Because it would not get me what I wanted (and it would be stupid).

c)My argument is simple. YOU ARE GOING ABOUT THINGS THE WRONG WAY.
Your motivation is good, I don't question that. Wanting a fair game, is good.
But (notice its a big "but"), You are being egotistical and arrogant while you do it. You can't accept anyone else's opinions, so it's like the only thing you care about is forcing everyone who has disagreed with you, to stand up and say;
Neimenljivi's dream wrote:I was SOOO wrong, and you were right! OMG neim, your so smart, how on earth could we have ever doubted that you were right the the first place, look how silly we all look.
You might be correct about Hippy. You might be correct about other people on the server cheating.
But you are wrong to threaten people who have nothing to do with the cheating.
You are wrong to attempt to belittle Haz by saying he was swayed by personal bias.
You are wrong to accuse Caprilla of modding this topic incorrectly.
You are arguing your point the wrong way.
and most importantly, you are wrong to combine two completely unrelated topics. (overpowered USS's and discussion on cheating)

Now, I know your itching to hit that reply button and to repost that your haven't threatened anyone, and your boycott is in relation to USSs being overpowered not cheating... But lets look at your posts shall we?

Clear and obvious threats.
JFU wrote:Haz you have another 24h to make the decision and post it publicly.
I hope you choose wisely.
Threat wrote:if he doesn't reply in the next 24h and doesn't do the right thing, every honest player in Q will know where they stand and we shall act accordingly
Threat wrote:Anyone buying any USSs, FSSs - heck even the infusion bonus - will get massed. Period.
Threat wrote:Failure to do so or breaking your word will result in you being massed.
These are Ultimatums and threats.
I only went back over the last few pages to grab quotes, I thought these were enough to illustrate the point.

This quote I found priceless;
Neimenljivi wrote:I didn't threaten him, nor anyone else. I explained what we'll do.
So, If I said I was going to kick you in the nuts tomorrow at school because you wont give me your lunch money, thats not a threat. Its just me explaining what I'll do? :smt005
That would be a threat - just like all of yours are.

Boycott
You claim;
Neimenljivi wrote:I know I said 24h a couple days ago in the other thread, but given the server outage we opted to wait longer so Haz could devote his time fixing the mess the server outage caused.. We feel we've waited long enough. No response was given.

So, here's what's going to happen. We would like everyone to boycott the supporter function in order to make admins understand just how strong our desire for a clean and balanced game is. Anyone buying any USSs, FSSs - heck even the infusion bonus - will get massed. Period. Perhaps when the money stops flowing the admins will notice our request for a server clean of cheaters and for a server where players who don't spend any $ can compete on an equal footing with those who do.

Those that have already bought an USS in this era (you and we all know who you are) - please post here and show your support to make the game a better place for everyone. Say you won't buy anything else until the issues are solved. Failure to do so or breaking your word will result in you being massed.

I hope the community can step together once more and boycott the ingame "support" options. The game is very unbalanced - we all know that. We also all agree that cheaters should be banned.

Please also realize that it is nothing personal if we mass you due to buying an USS or something. We just know that the only way this could work is if all of us stepped together, but we also realize some just might not want to hand over the advantage their RL wallet brings into the game. However, there's no other way. We have no desire to go on a massing spree, but we won't hesitate to go either. Note - some people have already been massed, for various reasons.
We will also continue massing cheaters and their helpers.

~Jack
You say in your message, that this is based off the message you posted in "the other thread". That thread was about admin dealing with cheaters. Therefor your Ultimatum, and this boycott, is in relation to the same subject.
In this post, the one where you call people yo join your boycott, you make no mention of overpowered supported bonuses are the reason for it. You mention the game being "unbalanced", but call for the supporter functions to be boycotted to gain the admins attention - not because it is overpowered.

It is only in a later post that you say;
Neimenljivi wrote:This is not just Hippy not being banned, it was about other cheaters weren't banned since the new admins came either, you haven't played a couple eras before the new admins took over, but $ actually had such a small influence on the game that it really was just a way to support the game and not the way to win the game. Bar last era, ever since the new admins took over, $$ suddenly mean a huge advantage again. We don't want this.

Those who keep buying USSs will be massed because they gain a huge advantage over everyone else by buying USSs, something - I am sure you agree with me - that isn't good. They're free to do whatever they want. We will remove their advantage, that is all.
Now you are saying that people who buy USSs will be massed because of the advantage it gives them. Whereas before you were threatening to mass them because they weren't taking part in the boycott. This is why I saw it as a tagged in point. You need to make up your mind. Stick to one motivation, or the message you are trying to convey will be lost.

This brings me to the most important point. (and OMG I cant believe its taken this long to get here, I've missed some of the footy for crying out loud!)
Overpowered USSs are a completely and utterly separate discussion to this. This boycott, (by your own post!) is related to admins not responding to the call to ban Hippy.

Your strategy dealing with cheaters started well (logic and evidence to support your claims), but quickly descended into you trying to browbeat the admins because they didn't do what you wanted. Eventually you realised you had no power over the admins and count not force them to do what you wanted.
So you decided to try to turn the tables on them. By taking away from them the $$ they so desperately (I'd imagine) desire. If you gathered enough support to make a difference to their wallets, you would have given yourself power... That was a clever decision, moving from a position of weakness to a position of strength is good tactics, but.. you have undermined yourself while doing it.
You have used threats and intimidation (rather than charm, reason and logic) to win enough the support you need. So now, even if you have the support of the server, admins will see that you (and your threats) are holding everyone together. Not a joint belief. (Like I said in a previous post - instead of making it clear they need to address a core problem, you become the problem in their eyes).

Your annoyed with me because I am arguing against you, but I hope from this RIDICULOUSLY long post, I have made it clear WHY I am arguing against you. It is not your motivation, it is your tactics.

I believe that USSs are too strong, and would like to make sure they are curtailed for future Eras. But that WILL NOT HAPPEN if you try to turn this argument about admins decision on cheaters into a discussion on USSs.
I have done what I could to reduce the effectiveness of USSs this era (which was met with ridicule and scorn). But more needs to be done for future eras. We could work together to try to achieve that (using methods that might actually work), or you can try and turn this threat-enforced boycott into your own personal crusade to try and get everything done in one go, and end up getting nothing done at all.

Please. Make a new topic about USSs, and USSs ONLY. That has nothing to do with this boycott. and we can try and get something done, working from a clean slate.

Thats enough of this for me, taking a day off cleared my mind and made me feel much better. I think I'll do it again. So you have at least another 24 hours without me ^^
After this monster of a post I guess I cant complain about Jacks long posts anymore ^^ I can only apologise xD
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Robert - as I said, if you don't understand something (no shame in that), go look it up in the dictionary, I won't be explaining it to you.

S1eepy - yes, Robert did that.

You said you sided with Haz from the beginning. You supported Haz for making the decision and tried to prove us all wrong, except that you don't have any evidence to go on.
You say we were going about this the wrong way. We gathered huge amounts of evidence, explained it all to the admins. No reply was given for a month. We presented the evidence to the public and everyone agreed Hippy was a multi. Haz cleared him. We started a petition to show Haz that it isn't just a voice of minority, but from a big majority that agree cheaters - when so much evidence had been gathered to show they're cheating and when no evidence had been found to show they're not cheating - should be banned. The petition was ignored. New evidence was brought to light. It got 2 of Hippy's multies banned which meant he had been receiving help from someone who cheated (even if we assume those accounts weren't his) and thus the benefits should have been removed at the very least. They weren't. We brought more new evidence. We were ignored for 10 days. Teyla asked Haz why was he ignoring us and he told her he was writing a proper reply. That was 8 days ago. We were still ignored.
He doesn't care about the opinions of people playing Q. Almost every active player agrees what has to be done. He doesn't do it. Perhaps he will if the $$ stop flowing in.

How is any of that wrong? Should we not have gathered extensive amount of evidence in the first place, showed him what pretty much everyone is thinking, gathered some more evidence on top of that and again even more? There was a connection between Haz and Hippy which we uncovered. We were ignored. Sorry if we went for the only thing that matters to him and that might make him make the game a better place for everyone. I am sure that isn't something that makes a positive impact on the game.

Forcing everyone who has disagreed with me? You do know you're the only active player within the game who has disagreed with me, right? Haz disagreed and we showed there was a connection between him and Hippy which might explain why he disagreed. Your connection to Hippy doesn't need to be shown as it is well known.

Supporting the game who supports cheaters is supporting cheaters in my mind.
I did not say he was swayed by personal bias. I said it wouldn't have been the first time and that it might have been the reason.
The only discussion about the cheating was the one you started both in the petition topic and in the boycott one. She allowed you to side-track the threads, she then merged all the threads and a couple strong points were lost with the merging.

Yes, you're right. It's certainly wrong to combine the two topics which are the cause why players who don't have money and don't cheat can't compete with those who do.

Do you see me trying to persuade Cork not to use the USSs he has left? No, you don't. Do you see me trying to persuade anyone who said they'll buy USSs? No, you don't. I explained - notified, if you fancy the word more - what I will do to those buying USSs. That will level the playing field a bit. Those who were going to buy USSs have changed their mind because they understand, something you don't apparently, how important it is for everyone to stick together and to make our stand to have cheaters banned AND to have a balanced game. Not because I'd mass them. Ask anyone who changed their mind whether it was due to the massing or due to the reason I explained above.

Yes, go ahead, quote one of the last posts in that topic and try to make it look like it was the most relevant post in that topic :roll: Yet you missed the part where I said this would have happened before the petition, but we wanted to play it out as nice as possible.

unbalanced (ʌnˈbælənst)

— adj
1. lacking balance
2. irrational or unsound; erratic
3. mentally disordered or deranged
4. biased; one-sided: unbalanced reporting
5. (in double-entry book-keeping) not having total debit balances equal to total credit balances
6. electronics (of signals or circuitry) not symmetrically disposed about earth or zero reference potential

Now that you understand it a bit better, care to tell me what other part of the game is unbalanced? Ahh wait, the only one that is unbalanced is the overpowered USS part.
You also (I'm sure it wasn't intentionally) missed the part where I said:
Perhaps when the money stops flowing the admins will notice our request for a server clean of cheaters and for a server where players who don't spend any $ can compete on an equal footing with those who do.
I never said we'd mass them because they wouldn't join the boycott. But I am so very sorry because I didn't explicitly say we'd mass them due to the huge advantage USSs bring.

Quit trying to read into my posts and trying to see things that aren't there.

You're right, though, I should have made a new topic about the boycott and explain both of the reasons why we call for a boycott - the unbalanced game and the game not being clean of cheaters. Ahh, wait. I did that. It got merged here. The USS part was as important part of the boycott as the cheaters part. It lost importance after it was merged to this topic.

PS:
Message text:

Thanks for the quick run down.
I was Gona buy one more but **** it. I don\\\'t no the full story but I\\\'ll support anything that people feel this strongly about.
I\\\'ll give it a read tomorrow after work and try get the full picture.

Thanks again.

reply eliminate save Blacklist Sender ;

I won't say who it was from. It wasn't due to us saying we'll start massing USS buyers, it was due to (I'll borrow a couple of nouns from your post) charm, reason and logic.

Now quit derailing this even further.

~Jack
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

dictionary #-o i don.t want read all that interminable post

why you not ask to ban teyla?
need more proof then 3 ip from the same place massing me?????
S1eepy
Forum Elite

So now your just telling lies?

Neimenljivi wrote:You supported Haz for making the decision and tried to prove us all wrong, except that you don't have any evidence to go on.
I decided to accept the decision made. I didn't say I agreed with the decision.
I said your evidence was convincing, but seen as I couldn't see all the evidence (only what you had presented) I couldn't make a final call on it, only an admin could do that.
Where/When did I try to prove you wrong? (please answer or this is lie #1)

Neimenljivi wrote:The only discussion about the cheating was the one you started both in the petition topic and in the boycott one.
Teyla. wrote:We are calling for 2 things,
First off hippy and fusion we want banned and dealt with.
Secondly, in future we want 2 see higher standard on enforcing game!!
petition wrote:what we call for is tha cheaters to be banned that took the piss in last round
Neimenljivi wrote:We also all agree that cheaters should be banned.
So clearly both of these topics are centred around the accusaion of cheating. I was responding and not starting the discussion on cheating.
Lie #2

Neimenljivi wrote:I never said we'd mass them because they wouldn't join the boycott.
Yes, yes you did.
Neimenljivi wrote:We would like everyone to boycott the supporter function in order to make admins understand just how strong our desire for a clean and balanced game is. Anyone buying any USSs, FSSs - heck even the infusion bonus - will get massed. Period.
Boycott = no spending $$. Anyone spending $$ will be massed.
Lie #3

Your failed ultimatum was in a topic relating to cheating.
Your boycott post was related to cheating, and does not mention overpowered USSs anywhere in the original post.
By trying to make this into a joint discussion about cheating and USSs, you are making the USS discussion (that has not even happened yet) carry less weight. Drop it from this topic, and create a new one. SOLELY for USS discussion.

And fyi..Repli race has an end-game advantage over all the others.
Turns are overpowered compared to income (making gould an underpowered race)
It is too easy to spy people
USS give too much of an advantage
Mercs are a powerful tool at the end of the game that only one player can really benefit from.
Motherships are too cheap to repair
Having GAL gives players too much competitive information (if they choose to use it) on their fellow players.

These are the things I would consider unbalanced currently. Apologies for breaking my self imposed ban, but blatant lies must be pointed out.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I'm done trying to reason with you. Apparently all I do is lie to make you and your cheating friends look bad. You, on the other hand, are the most honest player who wants all the best for the game, that's why you've been fighting so hard to derail every topic and to not get Hippy banned.

I don't need to defend myself in front of you. I am also so very sorry that I have honest intentions and therefore don't feel the need to proof-read everything I say a couple of times before posting it to make sure I explicitly say the obvious things to satisfy you personally so you could stop reading things that aren't there (instead of just implying things that are then completely obvious to everyone and the only one who deliberately chooses a different, illogical explanation of the implication is you when it suits you).

I am sorry for trying to make the game a better place for everyone. I will make it a worse place for you and all of your cheating friends - although me trying hard to get cheaters banned will make it a worse place for all of you anyway, won't it?

FYI, something you deliberately forgot to read:
Opening post in Petition thread wrote:...This is also not a discussion or anything else, we don't need to see any more or hear excuses from any player involved, this is notice we demand action and following that a better quality of game for us all and we look forward to seeing this resolved..
Opening post in Boycott thread wrote:...So, here's what's going to happen...
Being a native English speaker you should know that means "I am notifying you about this and this". Not "I'm inviting you in for a cup of tea so we could discuss whatever gets you started". A notification. Not a call to discussion.

You started the discussion both in Petition thread and in Boycott thread. Why were the Petition and the Boycott threads posted as new threads? Because they were meant as notification threads. YOU turned them into discussion threads. YOU derailed them.

As for the rest of your post, as I said, I am done reasoning with you. I could show you the necessary stuff, even quote your posts, but I see it won't do any good anyway, so why bother. You've derailed this far enough and are a waste of my time and even my bandwidth.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

OK, ok the Merger thing has blasted my feeble old mind into obliteration... ](*,)

Can someone do a summary for me of where we are at in this discussion cuz I am REALLY really jealous now of the long posts and hankering to get into this with one of my LONG loonnnnng winded replies as well! (Bollox inducing per Hammond of Texas... you were correct Sir! HAHA)

All I know is my verbal verbosity juices are flowing, but, the problem is I have no idea where/how to direct them and get into this massive 14, soon to be 15ish page monster world-class history making record Quantum posting. I want to have my super long posts enblazened forever in the Forum archives!!! :smt025

I would say at this point months later is the fact that you are all still talking/communicating about this without the need for massive Modding and Forum banning makes Affy proud of all my friends. In America we have our once 'bad-cop' beaten down gentleman from Los Angeles, Rodney King to thank for this phrase... "Can't we all just get along??" HAHAHA :smt021

Good News, Old Man Affy found a new job after a month of being laid off! That means I can maybe get back on with my Forum life.

'Bad Affy' sez, "I am NOT sure that this is Good news??" :smt015
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Elite

So when I point out your errors and lies, using direct quotes from your posts, I am reading things that aren't there?

You claim you have tried to reason, but the only reasonable action you have taken was way back at the start. Presenting evidence that caused the admins to investigate. Which was supported by everyone.
As soon as the outcome wasn't what you wanted, you became unreasonable, you started belittling, browbeating, threatening, lying and are now being too bullheaded to listen.

I have clearly, pointed out that I agree with your motivations.
I have tried to point out where your argument turned from legitimate and well constructed, to egotistical and doomed.
Then you decided to straight up lie, to make your strategy more valid. Which is another step down the opposite road.

I am not saying you are 'just a liar'. I am saying you have backed yourself into a corner with your strategy, and now have too much pride to admit you made mistakes.

This boycott was a good idea originally. It was a way of gaining the upper hand from the admins, and forcing them to take more notice of you. But using threats (which you did - don't bother trying to deny it) to get enough people to agree made it a pointless exercise.

Instead of uniting the whole community to a single purpose, and being the spokesperson for fixing the core problem.
You have become the military enforcer trying to get his way on multiple issues.

You say that you have the backing of the majority of the server. So use it. Why threaten others? Use what you have to make a difference. Try to convince the players who don't instantly agree with you, instead of threatening them. Show them that everyone needs to stand together to get a core problem fixed. By trying to force the issue, and diluting it with other agendas, you will end up getting nothing.

And if you can't convince enough of the community to WILLINGLY stand with you? Then maybe you don't have as much support you claim to have... But that's the risk you must take in order to have a chance at success.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Hey Affy, great news on the new job :D I will be earning quite a bit of money in the summer - part time job that's HIGHLY paid and building a couple websites, so I can easily relate to the feeling you have right now :D

As for the quick run down of what happened:
- after evidence was presented and nothing was done, petition started
- petition was signed by some 35-40 people
- new evidence was brought to light by us, which made Haz ban Selina and ytrewq as they were multies (and he didn't find that out on his own which makes us doubt the thoroughness of his investigation)
- we called for all the advantages Hippy had while the accounts were active to be stripped away (GnR, wins, bank upgrades he did via using market bonuses as he could afford to not spend those bonuses on resources as he got a lot of resources from accounts that were cheating) - something that is always done even if the account which received benefits from cheating accounts was innocent itself
- Haz ignored us
- We brought more evidence to light, showing Haz once vouched for a person Hippy claimed to be his RL friend that he wasn't a multi because Haz knows that person, that person then fed Hippy on Q and was found to be a multi. Hippy at the same time claimed only one of his RL friends was playing the game and that apparently wasn't nor zebrahives (the multi Haz said wasn't a multi because he had known him) nor Selina (which Hippy always claimed was his RL friend - except before it was public knowledge that Selina was Hippy's feeder, during those times Hippy claimed he didn't know Selina). Hippy also publicly advised people NOT to ask admins for an investigation in zebrahives account, claiming it was apparently just a feeder and not a cheater (and it turned out later zebrahives was in fact a feeder AND a cheater and the only one that benefited from it was Hippy). There are some other awfully weird coincidences which make us sure zebrahives is Hippy's multi, which means Haz actually knew Hippy and might explain why he was reluctant to ban Hippy despite the overwhelming amount of evidence against Hippy
- Haz ignored us again
- We made a call to boycott the purchases of all ingame support packages in order to force the admins to provide us with a clean AND balanced game
- All the threads were merged together, making it much harder to know what's been going on and losing some important points of separate threads during the process
- I am getting more and more messages about people who intended to buy USSs to have changed their minds

So that's what's been going on :)
Oh and S1eepy keeps rambling on, trying to steer away the threads from their true purposes and reading into things that aren't there just so he can pick an argument and undermine the whole cause. The rest of the Q players - except the cheaters themselves and their friends (S1eepy) - agree with what needs to be done and want to partake in making the game a better place.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
S1eepy
Forum Elite

Ok Jack, that is your version of "what has happened". Im going to try and be clear and unbiased in the presenting of what has actually happened.

1. Evidence was presented in relation to a possible multi in Q (Hippy). Haz decided it wasn't enough evidence to justify any bans.

2. A petition was presented to get the decision looked at again, but no new evidence was presented - so nothing was done.

3. New evidence was eventually presented. Which resulted in 2 accounts being banned for being multi (selina and ytrewq) But the new evidence presented did not implicate Hippy. So he was not punished

4. Jack issued an ultimatum to Haz, ordering him to "make a decision" (which had already been made, 3 times I believe)

5. Once the ultimatum failed, Jack started a boycott, invited everyone to join in, and threatened to mass anyone who did not. Hoping that if the players withheld $$ from the admins, they would change the decision due to public pressure.

6. After initially demanding action on cheaters, Jack began to include overpowered USSs in his list of things that need to change before his boycott will be called off.

Thats a breakdown of the situation, as simple and unbiased as possible.

That doesn't mention me battling against Jacks tactics, or him getting less and less reasonable and honest as the argument wore on, but if you want to read all that, its a lot of fun I assure you. :smt021
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Notice of q server petition

Neimenljivi wrote: Also Kikaz wasn't the last Q mod, not by far.

Hippy then gets banned due to suspicious activity, IP similarities, etc., as you can see, Kikaz was also mentioned but wasn't banned - Dec. '11:
I was never a quantum mod, I was part of the old school beta testers group and more recently direct contact for admin regarding bugs/cheaters.

I was thought to be Hippys multi because I bought him a supporter status package, no other reason..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Foe list is a blessing.

Kikaz - I didn't think you were, but I hadn't check either. I only told S1eepy you weren't the last mod, like he claimed you were. Another one in a long line of things he is wrong in in this thread.

As for that other bit - I posted info that was sent to Hippy in an e-mail by admin Sue (if memory serves me right).

PS: Rob - can you stop with all the BS about woofy and Teyla and asking us why she isn't banned? Your story has a lot of holes in it and you're just posting it because you don't like Teyla as she kicked your behind. She IS in France, not in England like you claim. I saw her FB account and pictures that she's been posting since she went there (that being before you ever said anything about her and woofy here) and you say woofy's IP is shown from Assisi. Teyla is over a thousand kilometers away from there and has been for quite some time now so unless she has some special powers I'd like to learn (being at 2 places at the same time) there is no way she is woofy. Now give it a rest, will you?

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

OK, lets see if this is right...

Teyla = Woofy who is the love child of Robert.

Haz = Hippy in the most ironic findings of all time.

S1eepy = The voice of reason - Jack's arguements.

Jack = Jack's server popular stance - anything S1eepy says in reply?

Robert = Still completely logically english challenged but a legend nonetheless!

Quantum Server = Still full of Multi's and endless controversy.

Affy = Still FOS and a feeble mind at best?

OK, I am up to date!! Yeah Baby... :smt056

Old Man Affy would have to say at this point, anything less than a retraction and/or reversal or change in Haz's position/decision is about the only thing that will resolve this matter.

That and/or any public admission/repentance of possible wrongdoing by Hippy which I suspect will not occur because (as was my opinion - from personal interactions/chats with Hipp in the past years) Hippy's action in most all cases contrary to the rules are normally in the pursuit of the bugs/coding integrity of the Q server. Things that I have helped/contributed to with him by request during many Eras past.

I respect Jack's position, and allow for his passionate stances and aggressive methods that also mirror his passionate game play for so many years! I would not expect him to back down from his insistence on pushing the Admin for fair play and equal punishment for equal violations.

I also commiserate with S1eepy because I am friends with all involved and feel the urge to try and help explain, report, justify, and rationalize away all of our indiscretions from recent or many Eras gone by.

It is also my opinion that many of the active players. like myself, are personally drawn into this debate, and give merit to Jack's position because we all care for the rules of fairplay, but see many logical inconsistencies in all arguments, justifications, and explanations. And therein lies the problem, short of a change of heart by the Admin, OR an actual admission of wrongdoing by those involved directly this will NEVER be resolved but only continued as a verbal joust till we all grow old and die or leave this beloved Q community.

But, the Forums are the ONLY benefactor at this point, due to the super increased activity! Reminds me of 2006-2007 back in the hey-days of the best times in Q and Forum activity.

No silly Bad-Affy alter ego sign-off, this message came straight from what is left of my old heart. In the end it is family, friends, God, and country that matter the most and this is just a game after all. But, it is in the best games/competitions that our truest selves are placed on a pedestal for all to see, is it not??

Gary/ Florida USA
aka Crazy Old Man Affy, Bad Affy, or just Affirmation as in Q is my 'Affirmation' of life that I exist.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”