Discussion on Cheating [merged]

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Discussion on Cheating [merged]

This is a message to all the multies and cheaters out there. Delete. Never come back.

Juliette apparently thinks she has more time with getting round to banning cheaters. Or perhaps it will be all swept under the rug - some of those cheaters do pay 50$ here and there to keep the game running. Last era - bug abusers were given free pass. This era 2 accounts for which I'd bet my left testicle (or right, you pick) that are multies have been reported. Over a week ago. Reports have been read. Result? No answer. No ban. Nothing. Not even a "Looking into it, will give an answer within the day" message, despite all the necessary proof being laid out there in the open. The message took over an hour or 2 hours to be constructed, to be as plain and obvious as it can get, countless hours were spent on getting those cheaters. But not even a reply that takes 1 minute was offered. Kinda reminds me of me sending a long, long message filled with suggestions to make Q better, but never getting a reply. Just the "read, will reply next week" replies from Juliette. That kept going for what, 2 months?

Anyway, it wasn't me that caught these 2 - it was all Crixus and Arty, I did offer them my help after I officially quit the position and they asked me for an opinion based on the evidence, due to my experience as a game cop. I put about 5h into it, to be sure before I gave them my final opinion regarding the matter, they probably put in a good couple times more time just to gather the evidence. And apparently they don't even deserve the reply from mighty Juliette, despite them taking the time to do her job. Then again, Juliette was always more on the side of immoral people, so that doesn't surprise me much.

At this point, I'd just like to stop and make people acknowledge what a good job Crixus and Arty are doing - they're doing it out of their own good will, not out of anything that would give them any advantage or any payment and they spend a huge amount of their free time helping this game stay fair. Everyone should say a big thank you to both of them.

Juliette, you don't seem to want to do your job. I only hope Jason gets back - while he was never very quick in dealing with insignificant bugs (like you are), he was always very quick to check out the suspected cheaters and he actually banned them. He also made the eras actually unique, not just eras without any special feature - and if you were aiming for an old skool era, based on my recommendation way back, half a year ago, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't it. It's just an era with no feature that has nothing in common with the old skool era. More people are just playing the era due to the reward offered in main server. Anyway, while you're "too busy" to respond or read something (although I don't doubt this post will be read by you) that clearly proves the person in question is a multi and actually act upon it, I will.

EVERYONE suspected of cheating (bar that multi that is still waiting to be banned by Juliette - when and if she ever gets 'round to it - as I won't interfere in that investigation and I definitely won't alert them they are the ones under investigation, although if nothing is done before the era end, I will step in there as well) will be massed. I don't need an evidence that proves you are a cheater beyond any reasonable doubt. If my gut feeling and some facts support that you could be a cheater, I'll mass you. There are currently 7 IDs stored in my comp that will be massed every time they have something up that's worth to be massed. If anyone suspects someone else of cheating, let me know and let me know what you've got to support your case. If it checks out, they'll be massed. I don't need to hear those "it's my brother/sister/mother/father/dog/wall-poster" get-out-of-jail-free cards. You won't fool me with those. You'll just piss me off even further.

Those that don't want to be massed time and time again - delete your multies. I will make sure I remove the advantage you gained, but I won't be massing you every time you have something built (once I remove that advantage). I do have your IDs stored, so creating another multi won't do you much good. You have 2 days time - I'm shooting a music video with the band tomorrow and obviously it's Easter after that. So I won't have the time to do anything
I will be massing some other people - those that set war with me or attacked me in the past, perhaps even just those that I dislike due to their name. Just so that those that are massed don't know 100% they are the ones on my radar for multying.

PS: There was one person who created 2 or 3 accounts for what was actually a noble cause - and I will just say, here, that this noble cause does not include benefiting that person or hurting any other person in any way, shape or form, but rather something that will benefit everyone - especially the newbies. You know who you are. You stopped using the other accounts as soon as you finished what you started. You didn't gain any advantage. No one lost anything because of these accounts. If you want to disclose your identity (or the reason for creating those accounts) to the public, that's up to you. I certainly won't disclose it or do anything to you as the result from "using" those account will benefit everyone and won't hurt anyone.

PPS: I reckon a certain woman who has always fought hard for keeping Q clean will want to partake in this. You know who you are :) Just say the word, if you happen to read the thread, and I will put you up to speed. :)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Taking matters into my own hands

Neimenljivi wrote:....This era 2 accounts for which I'd bet my left testicle (or right, you pick) that are multies have been reported. Over a week ago. Reports have been read. Result? No answer. No ban. Nothing. Not even a "Looking into it, will give an answer within the day" message,
She hasn't replied to me in about (actually it has been) a week now. So it seems she has other priorities to attend to.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

If she has the time to read things, where it clearly states why someone is a multi, she can act upon it or at least tell whether she's going to act upon it, don't you think? It takes, what, a whole minute? Or 5 minutes to check up the info she's been given and to ban someone.

But you're right.. She's still probably too busy taking care of the mess her spouse left when he had the access to do whatever he wanted in main server.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:If she has the time to read things, where it clearly states why someone is a multi, she can act upon it or at least tell whether she's going to act upon it, don't you think? It takes, what, a whole minute? Or 5 minutes to check up the info she's been given and to ban someone.
It would take a tenth of that time to reply to me.
You assume she is (or has access to) her normal computer. Just saying don't assume she completely ignored it all because there hasn't been a reply yet.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Neither of her accounts have been to the forums in 6 days. :smt021
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Yet she clearly read the message... ](*,) And it's not like it didn't happen before - her being alerted to cheating going on and her not doing anything about it in time.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ja
Forum Newbie

Maybe your brain is cheating you? Stop crying like a princess on the forum and start playing. Good hard work Crixus and Arty? Haha I'm sorry they have to guard with 30 active players truly unearthly effort on their part lol.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Ja wrote:Maybe your brain is cheating you? Stop crying like a princess on the forum and start playing. Good hard work Crixus and Arty? Haha I'm sorry they have to guard with 30 active players truly unearthly effort on their part lol.
Funny.. Never did I mention you in my post. I mentioned cheaters. Glad you came forward ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ja
Forum Newbie

The only thing I see here is a bitter regrets after you get an attack. Apparently you are not the navel of the world and Julliet has more important things to do than your crying. And what do you want to ban all the people who have dared to attack you? pathetic

Do you know of any multi? Ok enter the ID of this topic and collected evidence, if any, you have?
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Can someone who doesn't play quantum... help somehow?

My best wishes to your endeavors. :)
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Ja wrote:The only thing I see here is a bitter regrets after you get an attack. Apparently you are not the navel of the world and Julliet has more important things to do than your crying. And what do you want to ban all the people who have dared to attack you? pathetic

Do you know of any multi? Ok enter the ID of this topic and collected evidence, if any, you have?

I think you misunderstand what he is saying, julliet is apparently running this game now and as much as people may say it isnt, this is a business, and we are the customers. Yes our "donations" go toward running the game but ultimately they are there for the owners and such to make proffit, since we are paying their wages we should expect good service and a game that is kept free from people that wish to cheat to ruin it for others, or at least an effort made on these things.

Arty and crixus do a hell of a lot of work for this game amd deserve more respect and recognition for what they do.

They dont need you Ja to put them down and belittle their work.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Ronon Dex wrote:
Ja wrote:The only thing I see here is a bitter regrets after you get an attack. Apparently you are not the navel of the world and Julliet has more important things to do than your crying. And what do you want to ban all the people who have dared to attack you? pathetic

I think you misunderstand what he is saying, julliet is apparently running this game now and as much as people may say it isnt, this is a business, and we are the customers. Yes our "donations" go toward running the game but ultimately they are there for the owners and such to make proffit, since we are paying their wages we should expect good service and a game that is kept free from people that wish to cheat to ruin it for others, or at least an effort made on these things.

Arty and crixus do a hell of a lot of work for this game amd deserve more respect and recognition for what they do.

They dont need you Ja to put them down and belittle their work.
=D>
Now, Ja, can you show at least basic comprehensive skills and at least understand his explanation?

Again, nowhere in this topic did I mention your name. You are the one who keeps putting it in the cheaters bin. It's interesting, isn't it? You defend yourself that you are not a cheater, yet I did not accuse you of being one. Hmm.. Feeling guilty, are we?

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ja
Forum Newbie

I do not defend anywhere, I'm more criticizing it that you immediately after you get the attack you ran crying to the forum on your fate. Julliette bleee, imaginary multi bleee, everyone in the circle bleee because someone dared to attack you. Overall, I do not care what you think. The more I care about the geopolitical situation in the flock of penguins on the pole. You understand or I should draw you?
Dragon God
Forum Newbie

Ja if you actually watched the attack logs like you always do Jack has been attacked multiple times throughout each era, and not once did the forums get blown up about being hit. As well as if you really didn't care what Jack thinks or you weren't guilty then what is the point of even posting on the forums, just read it laugh and say who gives a **** and go on with your life. THIS IS A GAME and it should be fair.

If Jack wants to mass people then why not more power to him, you should know the first hand experience of being massed multiple times throughout the wave. Also if you don't have a multi then why should you worry?
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Don't you need to prepare for the next ass wooping you will receive, Ja? Now back to your cave. We already saw you pissed your panties when **Filtered** got a bit serious. You don't have to prove anything else anymore. :-$

Return to “General”