Discussion on Cheating [merged]

The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Discussion on Cheating [merged]

Neimenljivi wrote:Hippy is a cheater, fact.
Not fact. There has been no evidence provided or found to support this. Only circumstances and opinions.
Neimenljivi wrote:The admins banned Selina for multying and thus proved Hippy has been enjoying a huge advantage for years from multi accounts. That advantage brought most of his victories to him and most of the GnR he has and quite a couple bank upgrades he could afford via market bonuses which he otherwise couldn't have afforded as he'd have had to spend those market bonuses on UUs or other resources. Accounts that benefit from cheaters have their benefits taken away - regardless of whether the accounts who received benefits broke any of the ingame rules on their own. Suffice to say, there is more than enough evidence to prove HippyFool account broke other ingame rules and the person behind the HippyFool account is also the person behind ytrewq, Selina, zebrahives and zebrahives' multi (name eludes me right now and I ain't bothered to search the thread again..would've been easier if the threads weren't merged for no good reason). Fact.
Not fact. Yes selina and ytrewq were banned. But this does not mean that they were Hippyfools multies, but just that selina/ytrewq were.
Neimenljivi wrote:new evidence was brought to light by us, which made Haz ban Selina and ytrewq as they were multies (and he didn't find that out on his own which makes us doubt the thoroughness of his investigation)
Hippyfool and Selina were reported. I investigated for any link between them.
Selina and ytrewq were reported. I investigated for any link between them. The difference being there was a result of a link between Selina and ytrewq.

I even ran a check of any users using any of the IPs used by the accounts involved in this investigation (Hippyfool, Selina and ytrewq). There was no result on Hippyfools IPs, but there was a result on Selina's and ytrewq's (as mentioned in the next post).
Neimenljivi wrote:After the admins banned Selina for multying, a lot of new evidence was brought to light. The admins haven't responded to the new evidence that was presented over 10 days ago. Fact.
Not fact. There has been no new evidence, just more circumstances, opinions, and old reports which had already been actioned. I will not be reinvestigating issues outside of my scope, nor issues that have already been punished for.

I didn't respond because it was mainly repeated or irrelevant information, and I would rather focus my time on fixing bugs than repeatedly telling you the same things, over and over.
Neimenljivi wrote:The admins didn't ban proven cheat abusers the era before the last one. Fact.
Whether this is fact or not, I do not know. But what relevance does this have to this current case? None.
Neimenljivi wrote:Requirements of the petition haven't been met as the cheaters are still at large. Fact.
Your "requirements" will not be met unless Hippyfool is convicted as a multi/cheat/being-fed/whatever. The only way this is going to happen is when actual evidence is provided or found.

Let me reiterate this: NOT OPINIONS, NOT CIRCUMSTANCES. Actual complete evidence.

"The strongest type of evidence is that which provides direct proof of the truth of an assertion."
Neimenljivi wrote:He doesn't care about the opinions of people playing Q. Almost every active player agrees what has to be done. He doesn't do it. Perhaps he will if the $$ stop flowing in.
I do care about the opinions of players in Q. Just because I do not agree with you with this petition/threatening/whatever, does not mean I won't listen to other players, or even your opinion... if you were to post something that had some backing behind it.

And as Sol mentioned, I don't get paid for this.

Btw, you are threatening to mass people who buy USS? So if someone buys USS, you're going to actually play the game like many others do, except just adding a bit of a challenge, like many wars in main? Good for you :)
Neimenljivi wrote:How is any of that wrong? Should we not have gathered extensive amount of evidence in the first place, showed him what pretty much everyone is thinking, gathered some more evidence on top of that and again even more? There was a connection between Haz and Hippy which we uncovered. We were ignored. Sorry if we went for the only thing that matters to him and that might make him make the game a better place for everyone. I am sure that isn't something that makes a positive impact on the game.
Valid evidence? No. Only opinions and circumstances (repeating myself again >.<).

And now, the Hippyfool part.
While I used to play alongside Hippyfool when I first started this game, that was not a factor of my investigation.
The last time I spoke to him was back in 2007... 7 years ago. In fact, if you had investigated a bit further, you would have noticed this post, showing how we didn't agree with bullying tactics, and (at the time) thought he was kicked out of the alliance. Didn't exactly end on good terms.

The reason for ignoring you, as previously mentioned, is that I didn't want to devote my time to repeating the same information (which ironically, I am doing right now >.<), when I could be focusing on the game.

Going for the only thing that matters to me? My wallet? Since I don't get paid for this, that argument is irrelevant.
Neimenljivi wrote:Do you see me trying to persuade Cork not to use the USSs he has left? No, you don't. Do you see me trying to persuade anyone who said they'll buy USSs? No, you don't. I explained - notified, if you fancy the word more - what I will do to those buying USSs. That will level the playing field a bit. Those who were going to buy USSs have changed their mind because they understand, something you don't apparently, how important it is for everyone to stick together and to make our stand to have cheaters banned AND to have a balanced game. Not because I'd mass them. Ask anyone who changed their mind whether it was due to the massing or due to the reason I explained above.
Do you think someone would actually say to you "I ain't buying USS because you are bullying me!"? Just because they don't say it to you, doesn't mean they are on the same side as you.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Discussion on Cheating [merged]

And since Selina and ytrewq were already mentioned, I will add a note here:

Two more multies (jajo and milusia) were found to be linked to Selina and ytrewq, and have also been banned.

Now, since I have repeatedly investigated this case, with the same result, and no additional evidence found, I will now lock this.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “General”