Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

Harakash anubis and nevermind

hey again

harakash anubis 30993

and his officers

nevermind 31038

evil sword 31003

a lot of ppl suspect accounts to be multys because of activity so could they be checked pls.
both officer accounts used only to sab and mass and to boost UP for harakash anubis.
explained in full to haz in pm

thnx
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Harakash anubis and nevermind

Yep, they're multies. Evil Sword was created last era and sabbed Ja's (a.k.a. Harakash Anubis) enemies. Nevermind was created this era mostly to boost his total UP and to help with the sabbing/massing, seeing how Ja now plays to get a good rank.
There were also a lot of interesting coincidences, but no matter how many coincidences happen, they will probably remain classed as coincidences based on what we saw in Hippy's case, so I won't waste my time writing about them.

PS: Teyla, love your sig :-D

~Jack
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

On behalf of Haz: these accounts are under investigation.
Thank you for paying close attention.
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

thank u Jul =]
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Harakash anubis and nevermind

They still haven't been found guilty? Ahh well..

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Well are you surprised Jack?

We have had this wonderful new admin that gave us hopes of a clean and balanced game, but alas it was false hopes.

Since Haz has taken over we have had a re-run of an era that is complete crap and every PLAYER of Q knows it is complete crap. It was protested about before the era even started! Denied!

We have had cheaters getting away with stuff, and a good game cop sacked. Again protested about. Again Denied!

We have had massive balance issues and bugs in the crucial stage of the era again the players protest about it, once again Denied!

We as players don't want to run the game, we do not wish to demand admins to carry out our wishes, but we do want to be answered when we bring something up. When a good chunk of the people actually playing the game complains about something then usually its something you SHOULD listen to AND act upon.

Most of my alliance are USS buyers, we all have a old history in this game and we like to see that it is still running and we have all supported it by buying USS, but I can tell you I will be very surprised if any of them bother to donate again because of the actions of someone who doesn't understand the Q community.

No doubt the post police Caprilla will lock this thread and remove my post because its against some **Filtered** rule saying you cant have an opinion against an admin decision.

Well Cap if we didn't have an opinion you wouldn't have your forum position and you would have nothing to do all day, so count yourself lucky we're keeping you busy.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Nope, I am not surprised. I think it's ironic, though. When I saw Haz was given an account with special powers and was to become an admin and started the topics, they were being removed one after another. I was attacked by Haz and other staff members when I said we're getting just another inactive admin that won't do what needs to be done. Haz kept reassuring how that wasn't the case and how active he'll be and how he'll do his best.. Ironic, isn't it?

Too bad admin Jason doesn't want anything to do with the game anymore. I would love if he took over again. He's far from perfect, but he listens to what we have to say and knows he is there for the community, for the $ the community brings at the end of the day. The community isn't there for him. It seems like some don't know this.

As for Caprila - if I was still a SH of Q forum section, she wouldn't have been here anymore. That kind of modding only serves to make people not want to post anymore at all. Opinions are everything and when people are prohibited from expressing their, they soon won't even try to do it.
The only good thing I have to say about Caprila as a mod is that she's at least active.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ronon Dex wrote:Well are you surprised Jack?

We have had this wonderful new admin that gave us hopes of a clean and balanced game, but alas it was false hopes.

Since Haz has taken over we have had a re-run of an era that is complete crap and every PLAYER of Q knows it is complete crap. It was protested about before the era even started! Denied!
Already explained. I started as Q Admin with barely any time to set up a new era. What should I do? Rush to throw one together, without even learning the coding structure, and introducing a whole lot of bugs, or re-use an old era, giving me time to think of one for next era?
Ronon Dex wrote:We have had cheaters getting away with stuff, and a good game cop sacked. Again protested about. Again Denied!
Solid evidence. That's all I'm going to say here, as I'll just be repeating myself.

In regards to "good game cop", his work may have been great, but the misuse of his "power" was not. He was given a warning and did not heed it.
Ronon Dex wrote:We have had massive balance issues and bugs in the crucial stage of the era again the players protest about it, once again Denied!
Already noted in the other thread. No issue identified, and no extra ascensions given by me, and no rollback.
Ronon Dex wrote:We as players don't want to run the game, we do not wish to demand admins to carry out our wishes, but we do want to be answered when we bring something up. When a good chunk of the people actually playing the game complains about something then usually its something you SHOULD listen to AND act upon.
I do listen, and I do act. Sometimes a bit slower due to the amount of evidence (or lack of), RL, and other things, but I try to get things done when and where I can. However, I also need to look at the big picture in regards to decisions and changes.
Ronon Dex wrote:Most of my alliance are USS buyers, we all have a old history in this game and we like to see that it is still running and we have all supported it by buying USS, but I can tell you I will be very surprised if any of them bother to donate again because of the actions of someone who doesn't understand the Q community.
As mentioned previously, there is no incentive for me in regards to USS/donations. Working on Quantum here is purely voluntary.

And in regards to the actual topic of this conversation...
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

After quite a long and tiring investigation, Harakash Anubis and Evil Sword have been banned from Quantum indefinitely.

No evidence has been found against Nevermind.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “General”