Suspect multi account 28575, 30067, 29138

Ja
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Suspect multi account 28575, 30067, 29138

Please verify those players IDs: 28575, 30067, 29138 I suspect they are a multi account. Those players has the same vulgar way of expression, they log on at same time and log off. Their posession of two accounts on board is rather attempt to materialize these hypocritical monkey business. Last time i was right about ID 28575, this time i'm right too.

Die hypocritical noobs
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Suspect multi account 28575, 30067, 29138

Lololololol why don't you report me as well? I am in the same time zone, I am against you, as I am against cheaters, and I am friends with the accounts mentioned. Never mind the fact we all come from different countries and that even not all of us are male :-D This is almost as funny as S1eepy defending Hippy and saying he's against cheaters and then us catching S1eepy while he's scripting :-D

ID 19909, if I am accused of being a multi now too :P

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

I can say for a fact all 3 of those ID's are different people.
I have different relations with all of them.

Crixus-a guy who i completely can understand and have had many conversations with and no he wouldnt mass the Immortals.

Teyla-a girl who scares the **Filtered** out of me and who has massed my alliance multiple times in the past...sometimes don't understand her completely.

Flash-has a hard time with English sometimes and a pretty quite player who is barely active.

All 3 of their play styles are completely different

Ja your just making stuff up now, im surprised you have not blamed the other people who have been attacking you.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Ja wrote:Please verify those players IDs: 28575, 30067, 29138 I suspect they are a multi account. Those players has the same vulgar way of expression, they log on at same time and log off. Their posession of two accounts on board is rather attempt to materialize these hypocritical monkey business. Last time i was right about ID 28575, this time i'm right too.

Die hypocritical noobs
LOL Ja if you hadn't separated yourself from the community by your playstyle you would probably know these people separately and not believe your own words.

I speak to both Crixus and Teyla and I can say with out a doubt these are not multies. Obviously I have no data on the matter, so its just an opinion, however im sure if any admin looked into it they would confirm my thoughts.

Stop trying to mask your own slightly suspicious play.
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

I think you just have your back up as I see there is a topic in this section which concerns you Ja.
Not everybody is like you.
Unlike you, just pulling a names out of a hat and making things up, I believe Teyla is quite warranted in making her post due to the mountain of suspicious behavior that has originated from you and your officers account's ever since you all turned up on quantum.
Unlike you, she is making it because you do actually show signs of being a multi, not just to try and counter attack what somebody is saying by making entirely false accusations against them.

For the record, I have massed Ja before and I will mass him again, more so now for trying to drag my name in to nonsense I have no time for.
As for Teyla and Flash, I have very little affiliation with either, Flash became my officer not long ago and Teyla I did AC for at one point but due not being online when she needed me I believe somebody else was found and as such we haven't spoken to each other very much since.
Don't know what I'm supposed to have to do with anything but good luck with your completely unfounded allegations. :roll:
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

1 word.

nub.

come give me beating with ur multy u little modded instead of shielding me and talking out ass on forum.
haha if im not wolffy im some1 else. yawwwwn. douchebag.
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Topic Locked.

Details forwarded to Admin Haz

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I know that at least two of these players are not the same person and I only played for a few weeks last round.

Do not impersonate moderators.
Last edited by The Doctor on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

I deliberately left this until after the investigation of Harakash Anubis/Nevermind/Evil Sword.

No evidence of multying or feeding.

Neimenljivi was also checked, given his post, with the same result.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “General”