Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Re: Fair warning if your plannin on playing this and spendin

bebita wrote:
Ronon Dex wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Arty Bang wrote:If i was doing such a bad job at being a game cop, i would have been removed.
If Haz or support wants to remove me they can, nothing is stopping them.
i hope they do it in time
who decided to give button to a stupid?like you

I don't really think you have the grounds to call someone stupid....stupid!
the grounds are made by actions
arty actions against the best farmer in quantum are like they are .
FACTS:like are shown now in galactic logs
NO 1: crazy 67,505 112,256,268,383,895
NO:2 FRY 69,239 107,471,875,466,299
NO:3 bebita 70,348 77,463,943,413,969
Proves :Oct 29, 2014 crazy SolBoss 2,199 billion Naquadah lost 0 26,559
Oct 29, 2014 crazy SolBoss 3,187 billion Naquadah lost 0 26,829
Oct 29, 2014 crazy SolBoss 3,188 billion Naquadah lost 0 27,103
Oct 29, 2014 crazy SolBoss 3,189 billion Naquadah lost 0 27,379
and if u watched bosses trought this wave u will notice over 70% of drops belongs to crazy
snipering a player or a ppt drop are not the things to bann someone
what is the base?
admin , arty bang and everyone else
do uyou really know how easy is to calculate a ppt drop?
96*income that u need to watch just one turn
if he was really a cheater he wil never catch ppt's like bosses have (random)
he is active he is smart he is number one in quantum today
FACTS
ANd yes arty bang and ronnon dex are stupid an they should better shut up
lets not forget why cops were introduced in quantum and what feeding means
viewtopic.php?f=337&t=167413&hilit=quantum+feed
btw arty bang i hope u want to prove me that i am wrong an your smart and u will watch where that mercs that V is buying will go at the end

Wow Get your tongue out of his ring lol. Not quite sure why your on my case Beb? I never banned Crazy. Or is it because Robert is abusing people so I'm abusing him back? In any case you can get your tongue out of his ringer too!

Everyone is going mad at everyone when really the main fault lies with not enough admins doing not enough managing of the game.

Arty is just trying to do his job to how he thinks it should be done, if he didn't do it the place would be a lot worse than a couple of people getting TEMP banned for suspect play.

On a side note its nice to have an active forum to argue in lol :sge
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

stupid =out of reason from what i know
i do not think i acused arty of beeing biased yet just stupid and u are the same because u think same as arty about crazy play
i post my reasons for my bellieves
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

bebita wrote:stupid =out of reason from what i know
i do not think i acused arty of beeing biased yet just stupid and u are the same because u think same as arty about crazy play
i post my reasons for my bellieves
All I have said about his play is that it was suspect, I haven't accused him of being fed or cheating. At the end of the day there is no solid proof, but we all know it is quite close to the line.

Perhaps next era i'll get my mates to come back and do some PPT's so i can hit them. Since its open to everyone cant be classed as feeding no?
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Bloodkiller wrote:
nostra wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:
bebita wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:Arty would not banne anyone if they did not deserve it and it just so happens many players have notice love machine feeding each other not saying all member but it has defiantly been noticed by the most active players
do you know what is a feed?
i was playing active when this things was happening :
player a farming for player b an not chance for others to catch
player a saving naq in weps until player b was around
not a ppt and hundreds of attacks
Oh hell must be my Dyslexia nothing personal intended but i cannot make out what you said except for "do you know what is a feed?" I can answer that. A feed is when a player freely gives another player or players resources in order to give said player an upper hand over other players. Did that answer your question.
You with your suposed hundreds of languages under your belt, sure do have the poorest reading skills.

Did you know you are the only player executed in the tourney ?
Firstly 6 different languages other than English secondly i purged you saw and killed thirdly go look at your main.
My main looks lovely with stats over 50 times yours :smt043

between purge and execution is a 31 minutes wait limit. =D>

You claim to be able to speak it, but its likely some self taught bastards slangs learned from tourists for their entertainment, .... without decent capacity to write or read it .... :smt056

Return to “General”