Era 40 Discussion

reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Era 40 Discussion

This game is corrupt

Its is based around friends that win.

If you hit ppl that have naq out you will get banned if your not on this friends list.

If you hit a PPT because other ppl can not use their brain you will get banned if not on this list.

If your set to maybe win and not on this list game could get changed with all your work has gone to nothing.

Here is your evidence not just from this era but others.

Game cops being bias

viewtopic.php?f=337&t=202410

Not only that when we signed up for this wave because of are play style Arty Bang went around pm'ing ppl we was mutis and for us to be massed, just a shame some of the ppl he was pm'ing knew us.

viewtopic.php?f=337&t=202640

Another were Game cops sharing info with other players , even if they use to be a game cop themselves they should not be doing it.

When or if I do ever get unbanned I can show you pm's from other players were was told Arty Bang would tell them they looked like cheats so they would get massed before he would ban them.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=202985

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=203348

Prove that ^^^ I did nothing wrong

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=203406

Bugs that benefit these friends

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=203384

Spend your cash if you want but as I said be warned if not on this friends list. Even when proved you have done nothing wrong , you do not get anything back while banned.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Fair warning if your plannin on playing this and spendin

I fully support you here, Q is rotten to the core.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I only came here because I was asked to by a friend. But WTH are you talking about, reborn?
Jack Oneil account ID 19909 is not me, I sold the account to someone, as I already said. So what are you on about Arty being biased and not banning ID 19909 for a similar hit because me and Arty are friends? That account is not mine anymore and Arty knows it, heck, he also can see the IPs to know I am not lying.
As for why I shared what I did with the community, well, I am sorry for trying to get the cheaters banned and for presenting evidence to back up my claims. Don't worry, I will never do it again ;)

Regarding game being corrupt. Yeah, it's got a lot to do with admins not caring. I remember reading something how difficult it was for Haz to get Q running. Not really, he just used old code, he didn't do any coding. He didn't have to set up the database and all he did was reuse old eras and rename their names on the homepage. That's all he did. And yes, some of us know how to manage databases, how to code, etc., and what he did was really nothing.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

I know yours was sold, I know who has it too, but as Arty still has the account set to peace I would go on the assumption, he missed that part so its why its still has set peace.

That's a great word to use here assumption for more than one reason looks at my first ban.

Me and that account both hit Ronon Dex

Only me that was banned.

Clear enough?

What you did I can understand, but the info sharing should not of happened anyway, ppl are put in that place with as I job with being responsible for other ppls info, this should not then be passed out to other gamers. Its an abuse of powers.

Him pm'ing ppl also saying this looks like muti's should not be happening, and it has and still happens not just this era but others.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Office whiteboard on sales department wrote:modded
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking removed
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

reborn wrote:This game is corrupt

Its is based around friends that win.

If you hit ppl that have naq out you will get banned if your not on this friends list.

If you hit a PPT because other ppl can not use their brain you will get banned if not on this list.

If your set to maybe win and not on this list game could get changed with all your work has gone to nothing.

Here is your evidence not just from this era but others.

Game cops being bias

viewtopic.php?f=337&t=202410

Not only that when we signed up for this wave because of are play style Arty Bang went around pm'ing ppl we was mutis and for us to be massed, just a shame some of the ppl he was pm'ing knew us.

viewtopic.php?f=337&t=202640

Another were Game cops sharing info with other players , even if they use to be a game cop themselves they should not be doing it.

When or if I do ever get unbanned I can show you pm's from other players were was told Arty Bang would tell them they looked like cheats so they would get massed before he would ban them.
I would like to see these messages, as i don't recall telling people you guys were multies and should be massed.
There was olny talk that one of you could be Ja, Nevermind or S1eepy.

I never share info that benefits any one person ingame. My goal to to keep quantum clean of feeding.
I just consult ex-game cops for their opinions on the matter at hand.

Its very possible you guys are just always in the right place at the right time stealing peoples naq just as they either sell their weapons, unbank or come off PPT...but when it happens multiple times with the same few people, i highly doubt its coincidence.

reborn wrote:I know yours was sold, I know who has it too, but as Arty still has the account set to peace I would go on the assumption, he missed that part so its why its still has set peace.
Jack is one of my favourite quantum friends, I know he left.
He even told me who he sold it to, but why would i change the relation from peace when the new player also has me set to peace.
Why do you think i have not been messaging him since Jack left.

And biased? Me and crixus had to ban one of my fellow alliance members who was rank 1 in the last 5 min about 2 or 3 eras ago.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

u have any evidence that crazy hit jack oneil account severall times?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

nostra wrote:
Office whiteboard on sales department wrote:modded

This.
Arty knows I sold the account because I personally spoke to him about it. And, like he said, we have remained in contact.

Regarding the info, I won't go into it with you. You weren't here, you don't know the background, etc. It also wouldn't have come to sharing the info publicly if Haz acted accordingly. It was done as a last resort and no sensitive info was shared. Also, as Caprilla was being an idiot, several threads were merged that weren't exactly connected. Some threads were removed, etc.
As I said, you weren't there and especially not with the insight of things going on behind everyone's back, so you'd be wise to not talk about things you don't know. If you had been there, you would have known Hippy was at the time in my alliance as both of our alliances merged and was actually a co-leader and someone I've worked with very closely before I learned of his cheating. Same goes for S1eepy. If I were biased, I probably wouldn't go after 1/5th of my alliance mates, risk my chance of victory to make sure they can't win, or what do you think? Crixus was also in the same alliance, while Arty was always in good relations with my alliance, as I was with his.

Hope I explained well enough, I won't bother posting more as it's a waste of time.

I do agree, though, people shouldn't donate. My reasons are very different to yours, but whatever.

~Jack
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking edited
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

Arty Bang wrote: I would like to see these messages, as i don't recall telling people you guys were multies and should be massed.
There was olny talk that one of you could be Ja, Nevermind or S1eepy.
See that's the thing you even say it there was only talk we was these ppl, ppl you have had massed before for being mutis.

So your first part makes no sense at all.
Arty Bang wrote:
Its very possible you guys are just always in the right place at the right time stealing peoples naq just as they either sell their weapons, unbank or come off PPT...but when it happens multiple times with the same few people, i highly doubt its coincidence.
Show me any were were I hit the same person over and over again?

You banned me for hitting a PPT tht could of been worked out by anyone which I did, GAL is there for everyone to look at.

I hit which now turns out to be FM account on two different times.
But so has Devias, Fry, Jack Oneil, even you yourself hit it not long after me but the naq was gone, and many others have hit it.

As FM posted he was just farming and leaving it out for anyone.

Just some light reading for you Arty

[spoiler][14:49:21] Matt FM: Juliez, let me tell you a story. I troll, you know this. My new game involved farming quantum and leaving it out, sending various people PMs saying things like. K, broker me in main now, once they hit me. For teh lulz. Ya know...Well, loads of people hit me, Reborn hit me twice, two bans :D
[14:49:32] tom luman: you have to cheat to get caught
[14:49:46] Unsterblich: well noobs get caught
[14:49:50] Unsterblich: rofl
[14:50:00] Matt FM: i don't even like josh
[14:50:01] Matt FM: tbh
[14:50:06] HiMyNameIs Martin: brb logging into multis
[14:50:09] Matt FM: he's a pasty
[14:50:13] HiMyNameIs Martin: anyone want turns
[14:50:17] HiMyNameIs Martin: (bandit)
[14:50:19] Matt FM: pls
[14:50:29] Unsterblich: ascended turns yea if u have please
[14:50:30] robert: me
[14:50:32] Unsterblich: (rofl)
[14:50:37] tom luman: why don't you just stop farming?
[14:50:43] robert: don.t ask broker rob for turn;)
[14:50:56] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): lol Matt. Priceless. Also bad form if he was the only one banned for that.[/spoiler]

If your going to try an inforce your rules then banning all those ppl that hit the account I would expect, not just me over and over again for nothing I have don't wrong.

I have only ever got the boss PPTs, one PPT from Jakes account which I got banned for, and twice I hit FM account , which others have as well when he just left it there, yet only I was banned, and still banned even though my ban has ended.

Its why I call you bias by your own actions.
Spoiler

Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer

reborn wrote:Just some light reading for you Arty

[spoiler][14:49:21] Matt FM: Juliez, let me tell you a story. I troll, you know this. My new game involved farming quantum and leaving it out, sending various people PMs saying things like. K, broker me in main now, once they hit me. For teh lulz. Ya know...Well, loads of people hit me, Reborn hit me twice, two bans :D
[14:49:32] tom luman: you have to cheat to get caught
[14:49:46] Unsterblich: well noobs get caught
[14:49:50] Unsterblich: rofl
[14:50:00] Matt FM: i don't even like josh
[14:50:01] Matt FM: tbh
[14:50:06] HiMyNameIs Martin: brb logging into multis
[14:50:09] Matt FM: he's a pasty
[14:50:13] HiMyNameIs Martin: anyone want turns
[14:50:17] HiMyNameIs Martin: (bandit)
[14:50:19] Matt FM: pls
[14:50:29] Unsterblich: ascended turns yea if u have please
[14:50:30] robert: me
[14:50:32] Unsterblich: (rofl)
[14:50:37] tom luman: why don't you just stop farming?
[14:50:43] robert: don.t ask broker rob for turn;)
[14:50:56] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): lol Matt. Priceless. Also bad form if he was the only one banned for that.[/spoiler]

Well this does not look like you hitting him twice to me.

Oct 27, 2014 Arty Bang r0nan d3x 538,050,185 Naquadah lost
Oct 27, 2014 Jack Oneil r0nan d3x 75,920,078,316 Naquadah lost
Oct 27, 2014 Jack Oneil r0nan d3x 117,586,060,800 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,385,081,600 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,391,187,200 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,397,408,000 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,403,744,000 Naquadah lost
05:07 crazy r0nan d3x 176,410,252,800 Naquadah lost

I only hit him with 1 turn long after u attacked him, just to see if he had a mothership which he does not.
He also has no stats or techs built with a very low UP.

So when i see an account with no stats, tech, ms and a small UP, then farms a bunch of naq to have it stole and not see any stat increases, ya im going to believe his sole purpose is to feed people.

Also i post all my findings for Haz and Support to look at where we discuss these situations.
So maybe if Haz would come back to quantum and actually read what i post for him, this could have all been avoided.
reborn
Forum Elite

2 ppl hit that account Arty only 1 person banned

Were he says hit him twice that's twice over some 2 weeks he has been doing it.

More ppl have hit him , Fry has as I said Devias has, Mental has, Jack account has, and many more.

What is even more dumb Haz knew what FM was doing weeks ago

[spoiler][16/10/2014 11:25:09] Bond, James Bond: haz
[16/10/2014 11:25:12] Arkenius: even for the login part alone...
[16/10/2014 11:25:12] Joshua D: Oh I know " if its done properly"
[16/10/2014 11:25:22] Joshua D: but remeber this game is how old
[16/10/2014 11:25:27] Brant: yes?
[16/10/2014 11:25:27] Bond, James Bond: do not ban me ffs, plx, i rather u removed the naq from my last hit
[16/10/2014 11:25:35] Joshua D: Haz check my Message
[16/10/2014 11:25:54] Arkenius: true but in the past year I noticed some changes ... its not same as 5 years ago :P
[16/10/2014 11:25:55] Bond, James Bond: i dont want to b banned for so called feeding again :D
[16/10/2014 11:26:02] HelloMyNameIs Martin: oh devias hit Field marshalls feeder too
[16/10/2014 11:26:05] Joshua D: the database really isn't the issue however
[16/10/2014 11:26:09] Arkenius: I even noticed its fluid now and probably has some responsive design
[16/10/2014 11:26:12] Arkenius: at least main
[16/10/2014 11:26:28] Joshua D: the amount of code is the issue
[16/10/2014 11:26:29] HelloMyNameIs Martin: don't taze me bro
[16/10/2014 11:27:07] Brant: way too much code >.<
[16/10/2014 11:27:20] Joshua D: Josh how the **Filtered** did you get 110b vs everyone else 55?
[16/10/2014 11:27:34] HelloMyNameIs Martin: I only hit with 8
[16/10/2014 11:27:36] Joshua D: Oh I bet its crazy amounts of lines
[16/10/2014 11:27:40] HelloMyNameIs Martin: was tesing something
[16/10/2014 11:27:43] HelloMyNameIs Martin: he hit with 15
[16/10/2014 11:27:49] Joshua D: oh I hit with 10
[16/10/2014 11:28:55] Brant: anyone know how to get razor mvc to throw a confirmation box up based on the response from a sql query?
[16/10/2014 11:29:04] Brant: naughty this morning?
[16/10/2014 11:29:27] Brant: if youre talking about the crazy, da bait, teesdale thing... yes
[16/10/2014 11:29:34] HelloMyNameIs Martin: No
[16/10/2014 11:29:42] Joshua D: no
[16/10/2014 11:29:43] HelloMyNameIs Martin: it is this account
[16/10/2014 11:29:55] HelloMyNameIs Martin: 30773
[16/10/2014 11:29:57] Joshua D: maybe this will help Haz http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9646 ... controller
[16/10/2014 11:30:01] HelloMyNameIs Martin: farmed and feed on purpose
[16/10/2014 11:30:12] HelloMyNameIs Martin: it is FM trolling[/spoiler]

So as u can see hes been doing it for weeks and was for anyone to hit which ppl have, haz was told about him doing it weeks ago and did nothing, no one was banned for it either

He does it again as I said I saw it out I took it, someone else took some

Only me that gets banned.
Spoiler

Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer

Then this is mainly Haz's fault.

If i knew it happened multiple times, then i would have only banned him. And Haz should permeate ban him.
But you were the only one I seen.
reborn
Forum Elite

Arty Bang wrote:Then this is mainly Haz's fault.

If i knew it happened multiple times, then i would have only banned him. And Haz should permeate ban him.
But you were the only one I seen.
](*,)
Arty Bang wrote: Oct 27, 2014 Arty Bang r0nan d3x 538,050,185 Naquadah lost
Oct 27, 2014 Jack Oneil r0nan d3x 75,920,078,316 Naquadah lost
Oct 27, 2014 Jack Oneil r0nan d3x 117,586,060,800 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,385,081,600 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,391,187,200 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,397,408,000 Naquadah lost
05:08 crazy r0nan d3x 176,403,744,000 Naquadah lost
05:07 crazy r0nan d3x 176,410,252,800 Naquadah lost

Those other attacks was mins behind my atatck

Just 1 person banned

How hard is to understand?

BIASED!
Spoiler

Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer

Its the amount you gained over Jack.
Plus you would have gotten it all if not for the GNR limit.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

moral of this story be the "in" kid ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “General”