bugs /imbalances /urgent issues on Era 14- Quest for Happpin

floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: bugs /imbalances /urgent issues on Era 14- Quest for Happpin

Or you can do what I always do and just start with 3x their defense in strike =D

Also if they're at war with you, and they likely are due to the fact that you're massing them, it'll only be 150 and 1500. Won't be so bad.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

floophead_III
Forum Expert

Sorry for the double post but this just occurred to me. We really can't destroy enemy happiness. If they only lose 10 per successful AT used against them, they're only going to lose 150 per attack. If you lose 150 (assuming they're at war with you) or worse, 1500, per attack, how can you mass away their happiness. Effectively, it's an untouchable stat. I think people should be losing at least 100 happiness per AT if their defense is broken. This will also help keep inactives' happiness down, which is good for the game in general. It also will force players to have stats if they want decent happiness. Consider this.

lilith
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
ID: 83233

Come on floop, you're said it yourself, balance between UP and H is the key.
And the if you have a balanced account you will still have a higher total rank than a massed player with no 1 Happiness ;)

And the inactive accounts won't matter at all in about a week. 101 H per turn? Alot of people already have around 2k...
floophead_III
Forum Expert

The problem is that people with rank 1-10 happiness and that are top players are likely to keep it there even if they get massed to wave 1 and back. Aside from keeping them from being able to put resources into growth in it there's no way to overtake them in happiness. The problem is then there's no way to remove their modifier, which will enable someone to win with a lot less naq needed.

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

:P

Frist when they are massing you.
Declare peace with them.
Costs them more happiness that way.

It's already been suggested that the effects of unhappiness 10x every month, so that it remains a factor.

Current problem is @ the moment no one has the generation power to farm and to be happy. SO... we wait a week and see.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Borek
Forum Addict

floophead_III wrote:The problem is that people with rank 1-10 happiness and that are top players are likely to keep it there even if they get massed to wave 1 and back. Aside from keeping them from being able to put resources into growth in it there's no way to overtake them in happiness. The problem is then there's no way to remove their modifier, which will enable someone to win with a lot less naq needed.

other than farming them and converting it direct into happiness...Not valid atm, but once we are farming for 500million hits i don't think dumping 15+ mill into replacement happiness will be any sort of problem :)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

blah blah and more blah..... its impossible to play this happiness thing being a farmer, so will be completly impossible to mass someone def... i havent been much into the farming , just to piszs off some dudes and im Population Happiness -80,457 Ranked: 2,733
even worst theres nothing to do with ranks as i have covert and attack top ranked and my total rank is a waste of time, only good thing is, now that im one of the lowest ranked in happiness, all i can do is go up so... who cares about this, its cool its fun, cant be better than this... this wave farmers wont have fun if theywanna go up in ranks , so i guess this will be a stat builders wave... have fun and stop spamming this wave with something it is not the thread , btw admins i ve doing some maths and i think most of the things are good , havent found any bug till now.
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

I would like to know when the market opens...
it still shows "The market has closed while the Quantum Era Shift is (or has been) so close..."
whilst i find no information on when it will be opened...

(sry if it is somewhere but it's my first time playing Q so i don't know these things (yet))
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

market opens 5 days from start of wave
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

[color=#00BFFF]then ive been really lucky guy cause its been open since day one... just used it today but it was open he he he.....[/color]
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

unitedabominations wrote:[color=#00BFFF]then ive been really lucky guy cause its been open since day one... just used it today but it was open he he he.....[/color]

No it hasn't been open as i've tried a few times, however i'll try again.

LOL well it's NOW open.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

just opened
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

it open for me from day one... i jsut didnt have the naq to use it
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

lol maybe market dont like any of u ... he he he he...
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

I'm sure when the game market starts there's just a chance such it is my first quantum era i'll disapear below the 1000 very fast to do with buying ss, doing i'm calcululated nearly for disiplining my realm 1300 turns here close to 300 ATM and -79000 happiness could you do something about untrained to go on it?
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”