bugs /imbalances /urgent issues on Era 14- Quest for Happpin

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: bugs /imbalances /urgent issues on Era 14- Quest for Happpin

4) recruit link....

kensiky wrote:If you would like a larger army to here are a few was to get it.

1) Buy Mercs
2) Use your weekly bonus for UU. (best if you have 1.99 mult)
3) Support the Site with $$.

I will let you decided which method I used.
Don't make me use this!!!
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Forum wrote:4) recruit link....

yup.. one recruit link and lots of friends xP
kensiky
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

S1eepy wrote:
Forum wrote:4) recruit link....

yup.. one recruit link and lots of friends xP

Opps left that one out, Guess everyone knows I am friendless now.
Trade feedback
Broker @ 37429
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

lol we already knew that j/k
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
floophead_III
Forum Expert

Here's an issue:

I joined Kikaz as an officer, and he's making over 200k a turn a the time. I only saw 20-25k naq at 30% as a sole officer per turn increase in my income. Kikaz is top happiness rank, and therefore double happiness. I'm top 50 at this point so I have a good modifier - 1.6 or so. It appears that neither is being applied to the officer income bonus. I think it should at least be based on one of our happiness scores, because otherwise it's a HUGE amount of wasted money. I think also it should come from the commander seeing as it's his money that's going to the officer, it should be after any adjustments.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i need more flophead.

first off - what was your income before.
what bonus did you get for (being your own commander / no commander). keep in mind you'd lose this....

any other changes in happiness, alert level, etc?

ideally give me your stats, before and after...in the meantime i'll double check the officer from commander contribution...although i *thought* it included bonuses...
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

I didnt get my income back twice now after I dismissed officers untill the next turn. :?

Ok my income dissapeared with HippyFool, turn has went by since he made an alliance leaving me as his commander.

30% of my income is still gone, and im still getting the bonus he gave me for UP...

Yet he says he isnt still getting my income...

My Happiness has stayed the same for the last 7 hours...

Rank 1 and multiplier of 1.99

I've tried changing it by putting on alert levels on and off but Im still missing around 70k of my income...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - i have put in a better 'cleanup' on the officer/commander every time income or production is updated, you login, or 3x a day...it will catch things quickly now :)
that will solve the up/income issues...(although i did fix yours specificly yesterday shortly after you posted....)

as for 'my happiness has not grown in 7hours' -- you mean happiness? or the happiness multiplier? every turn you should get 10*(current project) + politician count added to your happiness...
are you saying this is not happening?

Kikaz wrote:I didnt get my income back twice now after I dismissed officers untill the next turn. :?

Ok my income dissapeared with HippyFool, turn has went by since he made an alliance leaving me as his commander.

30% of my income is still gone, and im still getting the bonus he gave me for UP...

I've tried changing it by putting on alert levels on and off but Im still missing around 70k of my income...
Borek
Forum Addict

Forum wrote:ok - i have put in a better 'cleanup' on the officer/commander every time income or production is updated, you login, or 3x a day...it will catch things quickly now :)
that will solve the up/income issues...(although i did fix yours specificly yesterday shortly after you posted....)

as for 'my happiness has not grown in 7hours' -- you mean happiness? or the happiness multiplier? every turn you should get 10*(current project) + politician count added to your happiness...
are you saying this is not happening?

Kikaz wrote:I didnt get my income back twice now after I dismissed officers untill the next turn. :?

He's rank 1 happiness Forum, so no Kikaz it won't go up, you are at the maximum which is 1.99. Multiplier=2.0-happiness rank, with a minimum of 0.4.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
garshaw
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Genesis
Race: Tollan
ID: 45570

Borek wrote:He's rank 1 happiness Forum, so no Kikaz it won't go up, you are at the maximum which is 1.99. Multiplier=2.0-happiness rank, with a minimum of 0.4.

You're talking about the happiness multiplier
--Realm Happiness Multiplier 0.93

Forum is talking about just straight happiness
--Population Happiness 8,622

Happiness is added each turn
--Expected Realm Happiness Growth 310 per turn

So while kikaz's multiplier hasn't changed, he should still be getting happiness each turn. Forum was asking if this was happening.

Here's to compromise then. May we look back on our lives when we're old enough and say "meh. good enough, I guess."
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Yes, Forum was asking Kikaz whether he was getting happiness at all - rather than the multiplier changing.

Borek was posting for the benefit of Kikaz though, not Forum, and explaining in more detail the difference between happiness and rate of gain of happiness.

Essentially you just repeated the info Borek was giving in different words. :-D
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

I see that when one realm attacks another, they will lose 100-1000 points of happiness depending on the outcome. This is a neat idea, but as the realms increase in size and productivity the loss of happiness will become a non factor. Instead of the loss of happiness based off of turns used.. how about basing it on troops sent and/or troops lost.
It would be nice if defending an attack had a larger reward also.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

devildog wrote:I see that when one realm attacks another, they will lose 100-1000 points of happiness depending on the outcome. This is a neat idea, but as the realms increase in size and productivity the loss of happiness will become a non factor. Instead of the loss of happiness based off of turns used.. how about basing it on troops sent and/or troops lost.
It would be nice if defending an attack had a larger reward also.

It did have a larger rewarded, but it could have been used by multis, Further you are right that at somepoint it will become a non factor to the extent that you don't go into the minus area anymore, HOWEVER, everyone else is growing as well, so the whole thing is relitive.

And in fact you didn't read correctly.

ON attacking.
a WIN is worth -1500
A lose ( of attacking is worth) -15000.

It's going to be along time before someone can say mass a defence that their attack doesn't quite reach.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
chucknorris101
Forum Irregular

I dont think itll even be possbile to mass a defence by yourself if your attack doesnt reach, because as your strike is lowering due to unhappiness and weapon fatigue, their defence is rising because of increased happiness
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

but the multiplier doesnt change untill turn tick. So you have 30 mins tot ake it out.. otherwise your in trouble

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”