era 24 bugs

Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

Re: era 24 bugs

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but I seem to be unable to completely fill the bank after ascending?

Naquadah: 228,958

Available Space Left 265,124

Deposit successful. You deposited 0 at the cost of 0

Naquadah: 228,958

Also the miners don't seem to increase in efficiency, this may be tied to that problem.

EDIT:
Ohh, that may seem an insignificant amount, but keep in mind I probably only had about 300 miners at the time
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

You are blocked from sending mail to this individual. Question your actions, and your content. Too many blocks, and all seeing eyes will be watching.
fixed :)
Ace1102 wrote:Also any update on the blacklist sender?
I foresee a continuing use for it again this era, would be lovely if it worked. :)
Don't make me use this!!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

fixed. thank you.
High Empty wrote:The power applies to attack, defense, covert, anti-covert, and income generation (miners).
Mortal MineSlave 25,471 Turn Resource Production: 33,621,720 Naquadah (in 27 minutes) (1000 per miner)
Masta-Mortal MineSlave 52,047 Turn Resource Production: 43,719,480 Naquadah (in 3 minutes) ( should be 4000 per miner)
is (1000 per miner).

Could this please be fixed thanks.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

correct....
Neimenljivi wrote:You don't lose mercs when you ascend, thought I'd let ya know :)

~Jack
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

agreed...will leave as realtime for now.
we can open discussion if this is a good thing or not :)
can also make it a SS thingy, maybe...

Neimenljivi wrote:
alucard110 wrote:On seconds thought, why not add at least a 30min delay on the GAL's as there is no real need to know who's hitting for what at the in real time (or close there too) as the GAL was introduced as a means for us to police feeding... (wasn't it) we still can with a large delay (30min+) just means that sniping will be a lot harder...

you may as well put an "online" mark next to anyone that in currently online at any given time if we have a "to the minute" GAL as currently its as good as doing so anyway..

Galactic logs are nice, they should be left as they are, that way you can at least fight those getting fed and it adds a lot of new strategies ;)

~Jack
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

thanks. i think this was broke last era too...anywayz - fixed.
Neimenljivi wrote:EDIT: Images on officer page to check attack and intelligence logs are broken though - still links you through, you just see a broken image instead of the ones that used to be there

~Jack[/color]
stuwie
Forum Newbie

As the miner bug just been fixed as my income just doubled?
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

yup :)
stuwie wrote:As the miner bug just been fixed as my income just doubled?
stuwie
Forum Newbie

Ok so everyone else had half the income they should have had if they had ascended ?
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

stuwie wrote:Ok so everyone else had half the income they should have had if they had ascended ?

that was the case, now its been fixed

Now, a bug.

when you click on an alliance and are looking at their members, we currently aren't able to see their individual ascension "tags" next to their names and their "race" also shows up as one of the old gouald, tauri etc not their own, "personal", one.

on a side note could you please find out why i am not able to give offivers any other than "second" and my own title doesn't seem to change with the more officers i get. i think this came about when i had Fearless as my CO and his account was "removed" (unless i'm not looking at the nameing options right) ps, currently don't have any officers so can't test atm.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok the allianceMember.php page is fixed up.
as are the alliance links...no more linking ot a blank page - only underlines and links if the alliance has a website.

as for titles, in Q I think we only had 2nd - correct me if i am wrong.

alucard110 wrote:
stuwie wrote:Ok so everyone else had half the income they should have had if they had ascended ?

that was the case, now its been fixed

Now, a bug.

when you click on an alliance and are looking at their members, we currently aren't able to see their individual ascension "tags" next to their names and their "race" also shows up as one of the old gouald, tauri etc not their own, "personal", one.

on a side note could you please find out why i am not able to give offivers any other than "second" and my own title doesn't seem to change with the more officers i get. i think this came about when i had Fearless as my CO and his account was "removed" (unless i'm not looking at the nameing options right) ps, currently don't have any officers so can't test atm.
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

General
Supreme Commander
God
First
Immortal First
5 Star General

Just the ones I could see on the commander page.
On the other end of that in the officer management window, you can make people your "FIRST PRIME" or your "SECOND" at this point that's all I have seen, as I only have the one officer :P

PS, Thanks heaps for the blacklist fix, much love :)
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

it is per era - shoudl it go across eras?
Ace1102 wrote:
PS, Thanks heaps for the blacklist fix, much love :)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

No as people change and it takes no effort to black list someone once every three months.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Is it technically possible for ones TOTAL unit production to be less then their RAW ?

Unit Production 1,592 /day (1,100 total)

Also, when trying to buy a mothership, if you take out EXACTLY 4.5 bil it says you don't have enough naq to purchase, you have to have more then it says to buy it, but it still only takes 4.5 bil.
I could see how that might be very very annoying for some :)

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”