Bugs Era 29

Scenester
Forum Regular

Re: Bugs Era 29

[BoT] Jason wrote:
Forum wrote:yes...
[BoT] Jason wrote:Are slaves meant to count as naq stolen as well in ME?
So it counts for UU and naq, thats nice.... Also

™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ ™THE_L3G3ND™ 1 5,940,510 15

12 cap gone?

If you invite 20 people when u only have 11ppl in the guild and all 20 accept u still get all those 20 ppl in xD
Mothership The PukingRainbow
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Thats mighty retarded :P, I should just send out invites to every account around then
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

[BoT] Jason wrote:Thats mighty retarded :P, I should just send out invites to every account around then

I think that's essentially what we did. \:D/
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i'll get on that and boot overages by join time... or ppl can self regulate until i get to it, saving me some work ;)
Don't make me use this!!!
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Forum wrote:i'll get on that and boot overages by join time... or ppl can self regulate until i get to it, saving me some work ;)

What about overages on accounts? lol

The person that finished with the birth stone last era started this era with 800 more units than everyone else.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

Me and Legend are working on it. ;)
Forum wrote:i'll get on that and boot overages by join time... or ppl can self regulate until i get to it, saving me some work ;)
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
™THE_L3G3ND
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®RG0TT3/\/
ID: 30395
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

No Need Admin, Retribution and I took care of the being over the max member issue, Thanks and sorry about that! 8)
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
™THE_L3G3ND
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®RG0TT3/\/
ID: 30395
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

[BoT] Jason wrote:Thats mighty retarded :P, I should just send out invites to every account around then

Mate I did not send invites out to everyone, I had 12 members in my alliance last era. Made many many allies last era. Those allies wanted in, I have so many people wanting to be part of my alliance that I went over the limit. Well I fixed the issue, you will see the results later :smt047
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Scenester
Forum Regular

Small bug?

I raid and it says I get 80 slaves.
Go check to train them and there is only 79.
Seems like you always miss 1, happens every raid.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

I noticed that earlier too Scenester. Amused me, oddly. I wondered if my slave had escaped, or died or was granted his freedom. :)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

I got a bug for you:

I was raided by Icebolt three times, and each time the same thing was reported on the "details" page of each of the battles:

Opposite this, stood the forces of Jimbo 5point3

Jimbo 5point3 resisted the aggressors with:
No Human Form Defender and 1 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

1 Defense Spider have Bio Targeting Swarm

The forces of IceBOLT rush in full force, and inflict 3,113,925 damage on Jimbo 5point3's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Jimbo 5point3's forces fell at the hands of IceBOLT's assult.

The forces of Jimbo 5point3 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 872 damage on IceBOLT's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of IceBOLT's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

No weapons to report on. You make a mental note to talk strategy with your attacking commanders...

Please look at the bolded lines. They are kind of contradicting each other, seeing as it said that I had 1 weapon (which I did), but at the end it says that there are no weapons. Not a big issue, but still not right.
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I got a bug for you:

I was raided by Icebolt three times, and each time the same thing was reported on the "details" page of each of the battles:

Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

The forces of IceBOLT rush in full force, and inflict 3,113,925 damage on Jimbo 5point3's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Jimbo 5point3's forces fell at the hands of IceBOLT's assult.

The forces of Jimbo 5point3 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 872 damage on IceBOLT's forces!

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

No weapons to report on. You make a mental note to talk strategy with your attacking commanders...

Please look at the bolded lines. They are kind of contradicting each other, seeing as it said that I had 1 weapon (which I did), but at the end it says that there are no weapons. Not a big issue, but still not right.

Holy Balls..... You actually read that crap?! :shock:
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Retribution wrote:Holy Balls..... You actually read that crap?! :shock:

If I was attacked by an active person, then yes.

I have another bug to add as well, using the same attack details as before:

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

At the cost of 15 attack turns:
The army of IceBOLT raided the realm of Jimbo 5point3!

IceBOLT sent:
13 Hok-Taur Raiders and 1 Jaffa Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

1 Hok-Taur Raiders have Ash'rak Hara'kesh
5 Hok-Taur Raiders have Death Glider
7 Hok-Taur Raiders have Staff Cannon
1 Jaffa Raiders have Staff Cannon

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of IceBOLT rush in full force, and inflict 3,449,343 damage on Jimbo 5point3's forces!

The forces of Jimbo 5point3 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 990 damage on IceBOLT's forces!

The forces of IceBOLT repelled those of Jimbo 5point3
The forces of Jimbo 5point3 flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of IceBOLT were free to take what they could conquer!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Jimbo 5point3, it is recorded that
a total of 102 General Population and Slave Pool ware taken from the realm of Jimbo 5point3.
From now on, these are know as the General Worshipper and Slave Pool of IceBOLT!
Many wonder if Jimbo 5point3 will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Jimbo 5point3 before such a feat should wisely be considered!

As you can see, it doesn't mention how many spy-killers he brought along, or how many spies I lost, yet I lost 83 spies between the 3 attacks.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Admin - get rid of the randomness of raiding! Make it so that you get an exact amount (such as 1/1000th of their UU per 1 AT) instead of a random range like 1/850th - 1/1150th because it is killing the skillfulness of raiding!!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

always one raid slave missing -- probably he got stuck on the lid and you never noticed him when throwing the jar out ;)

alliance limit - found and fixed the issue (was sneaky...)

raid % was 50-100% of .1% of available per turn used. It is now 85-100% of .1% of available per turn used.

still going to check the battlelog and attacklog reports of numbers versus actual. (if someone can provide a battleid where it is off....)
still going to check the officer commander numbers. (again IDs I can play with...)
still going to check the losses in AC (battleid would help, as well as how off you think the numbers are...)
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”