Bugs Era 29

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Bugs Era 29

Forum wrote:always one raid slave missing -- probably he got stuck on the lid and you never noticed him when throwing the jar out ;)

Happens to everyone so more amusing than harmful! :smt043

alliance limit - found and fixed the issue (was sneaky...)

Yay!

raid % was 50-100% of .1% of available per turn used. It is now 85-100% of .1% of available per turn used.

Thankyou. That is a much better range. I am happy I at least worked out is was based off of .1% :-D

still going to check the battlelog and attacklog reports of numbers versus actual. (if someone can provide a battleid where it is off....)
still going to check the officer commander numbers. (again IDs I can play with...)
still going to check the losses in AC (battleid would help, as well as how off you think the numbers are...)

Officer/Commander numbers are the same as always. People should know that it is never really worth having officers unless you have AT LEAST 4 or 5. You shouldn't change this now as the few people with lots of officers will suddenly get a MASSIVE boost. If you want to change those numbers you should do it at the start of next wave.

As for AC losses in battle, they are still a big problem. You wont be able to get any good battle reports this early in the era though. the AC/defense problem arises when the numbers get bigger and people actually have things to lose (last month or so of the era).

To give you an idea of how bad it was the last 2 eras though: If you had an attack about half or more of their defense and an AC higher than their cov, you could take out a large chunk of spies ( if they had 10m spies, perhaps 300-400k spies?), and lose only maybe 3000 or less AC units.
] ](*,)

All in all this era is going pretty well though. Good job :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

it now takes a minimum of 1 spy-killer to destroy 10 spies.
so if 300,000 spies are destroyed, it will take at least 30,000 spy-killers....
otherwise it works as it did before -but this is now the minimum ...
Don't make me use this!!!
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

In the detailed attack logs it still doesn't say how many spy killers are brought into battle by those attacking me, and the game still says "Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

No weapons to report on. You make a mental note to talk strategy with your attacking commanders..."

even though it said above "Jimbo 5point3 resisted the aggressors with:
No Human Form Defender and 1 Defense Spider
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

1 Defense Spider have Bio Targeting Swarm" (which I did have)

My ID is 30227.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Some sort of covert bug?

Covert Mission Report

THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Abhi
Forum Irregular

General Riviera wrote:Some sort of covert bug?

Covert Mission Report

THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!

That means that the person has been sabotaged to the max limit. No one else can sab him till the next turn or later
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Oh! Poor Kikaz! :smt081

Thanks Abhi. First time I've ever seen that.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

General Riviera wrote:Oh! Poor Kikaz! :smt081

Probably done on purpose by an alliance mate, good tactic
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

No, he was massed and also looks to have been sabbed repeatedly.
Scenester
Forum Regular

[BoT] Jason wrote:
General Riviera wrote:Oh! Poor Kikaz! :smt081

Probably done on purpose by an alliance mate, good tactic

You mean a gay tactic.
I pleaded for removal of this **Filtered** 2 era's ago, everyone does it in the last few hours of an era end making them invulnerable to sabbing.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

You mean a gay tactic.
I pleaded for removal of this **Filtered** 2 era's ago, everyone does it in the last few hours of an era end making them invulnerable to sabbing.
[/quote]

Agreed Scenester, Alot of people got lucky last era forsure because I went to mass/sab them cause I had 100 Covert capacity left but kept getting these stupid messages. It is an abused tactic.
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

New Bug

I just noticed that if you click to see the Members of the Chickens alliance, it doesn't list Hippy, even though he is obviously the leader of the Alliance. :smt017

http://quantumgate.gatewars.com/allianc ... php?id=431
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Retribution wrote:I just noticed that if you click to see the Members of the Chickens alliance, it doesn't list Hippy, even though he is obviously the leader of the Alliance. :smt017

when I type "Hippyfool" into the "search by username" box in the attack screen it comes up with no one. Vacation mode, maybe?
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
Retribution wrote:I just noticed that if you click to see the Members of the Chickens alliance, it doesn't list Hippy, even though he is obviously the leader of the Alliance. :smt017

when I type "Hippyfool" into the "search by username" box in the attack screen it comes up with no one. Vacation mode, maybe?

:smt104
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I got autobanned about 24 hours ago. I am not sure why? Would make more sense for one of the people getting fed like a fat man eating cookies to have been banned if you ask me.

Anyway, it should be fixed when admin checks his emails! - If someone can see a sign that I have cheated this wave please let me know!!!

Also, can someone tell me my current army size/how much naq I have out ... I am gonna be annoyed if my account hasn't been generating this past day!

:smt100

*You should be able to find my account my either putting my ID into the web address (14852) or clicking on my name if I have ever sent you an ingame message*

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Retribution wrote:
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:

I still get nothing

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”