873,150,000 naq to upgrade 1 level.
1 level increases income by 7,683,720.

It costs me with 64,741 miners:
9,711,150,000 Naq to upgrade 1 level.
1 level increases income by 64,835,430

Simpler:
Little miners: 8,7b for 10 lvls, increasing income by 76,8m
Many miners: 9,7b for 01 lvls, increasing income by 64,8m

Not only does it cost those with many miners more to upgrade, they get less in return!
In fact ontop of the ~700b iv spend on Amping miners, I would have add another 4850 BILLION just to make 34b per turn (like hippy).
FML and this awkwardly balanced era is all Im saying xD

Edit: Allthough I just started doubting this formula...hmmmm im confused...stilll :smt017 :smt102
Mothership The PukingRainbow
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: bugs - era 30

Scenester wrote:It costs someone with 5,821 miners:

Simpler:

Not only does it cost those with many miners more to upgrade, they get less in return!
In fact ontop of the ~700b iv spend on Amping miners, I would have add another 4850 BILLION just to make 34b per turn (like hippy).

Edit: Allthough I just started doubting this formula...hmmmm im confused...stilll :smt017 :smt102

I havn't actually calculated it, or tested it, but I am guessing it should be the same as all the other ones where naq spreads out between all the units, thus resulting in the same effect for the same amount of naq spent.

The advantage that small miners large amp has over large miners small amp is due to the small amount of free units we get trained as miners each turn and at the daily market reset. These units do not lower your miner amp and they take on the same level as the others.

So say everyone gets a total of 1000 free miners per day. The person with high amp is getting 1000 free lvl 2000 miners while the low amp person is getting 1000 free lvl 20 miners.

I believe that is the only difference.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HippyFool wrote:
Scenester wrote:It costs someone with 5,821 miners:

Simpler:

I havn't actually calculated it, or tested it, but I am guessing it should be the same as all the other ones where naq spreads out between all the units, thus resulting in the same effect for the same amount of naq spent.

The advantage that small miners large amp has over large miners small amp is due to the small amount of free units we get trained as miners each turn and at the daily market reset. These units do not lower your miner amp and they take on the same level as the others.

So say everyone gets a total of 1000 free miners per day. The person with high amp is getting 1000 free lvl 2000 miners while the low amp person is getting 1000 free lvl 20 miners.

I believe that is the only difference.

This is confirmed, so, it means that out of the 3-4 points I have been speculating that the large Army Theorists could hang onto the 'thread of hope' of catching up to the Small Army Super-AMPer theorists, one of those points is now completely unbalanced the game in such a way that it is impossible to compete!
(One of Affy's competitive points of theory was that if the Large Army Theorists keep pushing UP far enough, the Small Army Theorists would continue to have to Deal with Level one Miners being shoved into their Army every night!! That advantage NO longer applies, at all, whatsoever, in fact, IT WORKS MORE AGAINST ME! I have been pushing UP to my OWN Destruction...)

Since the small Army theorists gets all their new Miners every night, given to them at whatever level their current Miners are AMPed at, this makes the game completely unplayable for me this Era. Sorry, but, I am a competitive sort, so, I will just coast along for this Era and try a get a little G&R.

I have too many years, USS, Off-site bank upgrades, invested into this (my second) Quantum account since 2005 I am NOT starting over with a new one. That means I just wait for another Era to come.

All I can say is, THANKS A GD LOT ADMIN FOR LAZY FRAKKED UP CODING! You took what should have been a great Era, and just pizzed it away with the aggregate application of a stupid Average Ratio multiplier, and made it where some cannot compete at all (as well as minus the Retarded omission of the Un-Training facility capabilities - hence condemning ANYONE who learns what they should do, long after they have Trained themselves into the LOSING ABYSS!).

It was fun while I pizzed away 10-12 hours of experimenting, only to find out that I could NEVER compete this Era! HAHAHA

Why should this game be any different than my RL lately, taking it up the Azz there, now taking it up the azz in one of my small simple pleasures in life, logging into and competing in Quantum....
(Now I can go concentrate on finding a way to beat holy-helzl outta my wife's crazy-azz former boss who has been frakking with Mrs. Affy and I for the last year. Hmmmm, I wonder if they will let Affy play Gatewars in prison??)

Cheers to all, see you in a couple months!!
Pouty-puss Affy
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Does this mean I'm doomed too?

This could be a very long era...
Scenester
Forum Regular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:Does this mean I'm doomed too?

Everyone is doomed, except for Hippy and Draza.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
ID: 0

Scenester wrote:

agreed, it's now a battle for third place... but anyone who buy's a SS or USS "should" have a top 10 finish in the bag if their not a dumbarse with their NAQ..
HippyFool
Forum Elder

alucard110 wrote:
Scenester wrote:

agreed, it's now a battle for third place... but anyone who buy's a SS or USS "should" have a top 10 finish in the bag if their not a dumbarse with their NAQ..

Actually ElgCaress isn't that far off Draza and myself. So top 3 is pretty much set. More of a battle for 4th ](*,)

... A couple of USS's COULD change that though I suppose...

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Affy... Still Pouting like a big Baby....

Refuses to spend money in an Era where lazy Admin coding Frakked old man moneybags Affy so wickedly!
(Saves his dough to make a few 'accelerated principal' payments on Bad Affy's Chopper...) :-$

'Bad Affy' sez... Looks like there are plenty of others making up for your $$ slack though? :-k
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”