Bugs -Era 31

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Bugs -Era 31

GhostyGoo wrote:Thanks to this massive error and subsequent small minded "fix" i'm a very very long way off being happy. Not only that but to further rub my nose in it, if i'd had the units i should have had thanks to the other stupid mistake, i would have had more than enough in my realm to cover what was taken from me.

Lost nothing? **Filtered** that.

1400 x 4000n = nothing
Can't farm, can't spy, can't do anything but untrain miners (cost more n) and train entertainers (cost more n)

Mistakes are to be expected but your "fix" J, is very very poor. Sorry.

This mistake will not affect you are anyone else AT ALL. Stop whinging. Nothing matters in the first few days!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

GhostyGoo wrote:Thanks to this massive error and subsequent small minded "fix" i'm a very very long way off being happy. Not only that but to further rub my nose in it, if i'd had the units i should have had thanks to the other stupid mistake, i would have had more than enough in my realm to cover what was taken from me.

1400 x 4000n = nothing
Can't farm, can't spy, can't do anything but untrain miners (cost more n) and train entertainers (cost more n)

I meant that ''I'' lost nothing darling, you might did, don't know, don't care, still don't like this era :-P
Mothership The PukingRainbow
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Scenester wrote:

1400 x 4000n = nothing

I meant that ''I'' lost nothing darling, you might did, don't know, don't care, still don't like this era :-P

My reply wasn't acually to you, it was just a general reply.

HippyFool wrote:

1400 x 4000n = nothing

This mistake will not affect you are anyone else AT ALL. Stop whinging. Nothing matters in the first few days!

I've lost reputation points, i've lost naq, i've totally lost the ability to play due to any action i now take being punished through unhappiness.

I'm not whinging - this "fix" was a knee jerk and very very badly contrived.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Tekin
almost spammer

On the armory, I have UU twice.

Attack Drone x
Attack Clone x
Attack Mercenaries x
Defense Drone x
Defense Clone x
Defense Mercenaries x
General Drone x
Mining Drone x
Undercover Agents x
Anti-Intelligence Drone x
General Drone x
Entertainers x
Total Fighting Force x
HippyFool
Forum Elder

GhostyGoo wrote:
Scenester wrote:

1400 x 4000n = nothing

My reply wasn't acually to you, it was just a general reply.

HippyFool wrote:

1400 x 4000n = nothing

I've lost reputation points, i've lost naq, i've totally lost the ability to play due to any action i now take being punished through unhappiness.

I'm not whinging - this "fix" was a knee jerk and very very badly contrived.

You need to stop thinking that your account is screwed and find a way to fix it. I guarantee you could still win from where you are.

arby
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): arbinator

i spent the first day at 110% with 0 happinesand 0 gowth, looking much better now i took the next24 hours with a better option, every wave of q the first few days are a lerning curb, only way to avoid that would be to do a 3 day dev server for us to leran the wave a bit but where would the fun be in that? plus is it honestley feezable with the server only lasting 2 months? :smt017

just pick yourself up and fight on :smt023

?????? ??????? 127,008,000 Naquadah lost
????? ??????? 127,008,000 Naquadah lost

posible feeding already, but ive hidden the identity, attks within a tiny margine of time

edited *
2) training entertainers. These are special units - still a part of the general population - but aimed specifically at making people happy. They cost to train, are untrainable, cost to upkeep, and provide DOUBLE happiness values.

would that mean there are still part of totlarmy size or do entertainers not apear in total army which is what i currentally have??
prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL
- IAG
- TAG - PTAG -LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK[
Scenester
Forum Regular

The amount of my Super Guards keeps increasing every turn???
Or is that the Larva production rate?

Also

Lowering ''Workload'' does not decrease the productivity of miners.
: Turn resource production stays thesame.

Or is this all supposed to be this way, then : #-o
Mothership The PukingRainbow
arby
Forum Newbie

Scenester wrote:The amount of my Super Guards keeps increasing every turn???
Or is that the Larva production rate?

NOTE ALSO ALSO: Super Defenders are generated in UP along with UU and miners. Once a day, a set number of weapons are also 'smuggled' into the hands of at least some of these defenders....More per day as the realm progresses...

not sure bout the other
prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL
- IAG
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

The defence supers are included in your UP

NOTE ALSO ALSO: Super Defenders are generated in UP along with UU and miners. Once a day, a set number of weapons are also 'smuggled' into the hands of at least some of these defenders....More per day as the realm progresses.. - game updates.

The workload should have an effect on resource production as i understand it.

Hippy, Yeah...i know. Bad night for me man, alot of it bled out onto the forum.
Btw, how do you know "where i am"?

Arby, it seems that entertainers do not show up in total because (probably) the total is listed as a military total. There isn't actually a grand total anywhere i'm aware of - you have to add your entertainers and your military total together. That is why i did not realise the entertainer bug was actually a bug. I never tried to train more than i possibly could.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
HippyFool
Forum Elder

GhostyGoo wrote:Hippy, Yeah...i know. Bad night for me man, alot of it bled out onto the forum.
Btw, how do you know "where i am"?

I don't need to know where you are exactly as someone could start a new account right now and still win... and you can't be worse off than that :razz:

arby
Forum Newbie

GhostyGoo wrote:Arby, it seems that entertainers do not show up in total because (probably) the total is listed as a military total. There isn't actually a grand total anywhere i'm aware of - you have to add your entertainers and your military total together. That is why i did not realise the entertainer bug was actually a bug. I never tried to train more than i possibly could.

then if its not a bug keeping an eye on to up actually means useing the 100 spy capacity =D>

or just spying hippy #-o
- IAG
HippyFool
Forum Elder

arby wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:Arby, it seems that entertainers do not show up in total because (probably) the total is listed as a military total. There isn't actually a grand total anywhere i'm aware of - you have to add your entertainers and your military total together. That is why i did not realise the entertainer bug was actually a bug. I never tried to train more than i possibly could.

then if its not a bug keeping an eye on to up actually means useing the 100 spy capacity =D>

or just spying hippy #-o

I'll have top UP in a sec :D

arby
Forum Newbie

HippyFool wrote:

or just spying hippy #-o

I'll have top UP in a sec :D[/quote]

lol i new it :D every wave you never cease to surprise me ;)
- IAG
HippyFool
Forum Elder

HippyFool wrote:A bug that has been around for awhile now.... Could you fix the fact that AC is not ranked in final rankings at the end of eras? It just takes on the same rank as covert.... although the REAL AC rank is correctly calculated and used to create the ranks.

Oh... and rank mil XP :D (not to affect main rank...but just as a guide to where you are at)

Oh2... I think happiness should be ranked...so you know how happy you are compared to everyone else!

Oh3... I think we should have a chat about fixing all the options in the market :D

Oh4... I worked out how to feed people LOTS of units without being noticed already. Let me know when you are on IRC and I shall tell you :D ... I really hope that max happiness is 1333.333333 ](*,)

Hmm hmm... and MS needs to be about 50x stronger!

And!! Now that feeding of all sorts is banned.... take off the 10 attacks per 30 seconds (it is massively annoying!!) and also take off the maximum amount of naq taken from a certain account being limited by their army size or UP or whatever it was.

Also, we need entertainers included in army size or at least in brackets or something...

Something like... if someone has 50k army and 30k entertainers it would be shown as:

random name - rank - (total army size) army size without entertainers

random name - 7 - (80,000) 50,000

This is because I see some people with dubious amounts of entertainers... as in like 50k army and more than 50k entertainers = over 100k army but noone can see it without spying.

SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

HippyFool wrote:
HippyFool wrote:A bug that has been around for awhile now.... Could you fix the fact that AC is not ranked in final rankings at the end of eras? It just takes on the same rank as covert.... although the REAL AC rank is correctly calculated and used to create the ranks.

Oh... and rank mil XP :D (not to affect main rank...but just as a guide to where you are at)

Oh2... I think happiness should be ranked...so you know how happy you are compared to everyone else!

Oh3... I think we should have a chat about fixing all the options in the market :D

Oh4... I worked out how to feed people LOTS of units without being noticed already. Let me know when you are on IRC and I shall tell you :D ... I really hope that max happiness is 1333.333333 ](*,)

Hmm hmm... and MS needs to be about 50x stronger!

And!! Now that feeding of all sorts is banned.... take off the 10 attacks per 30 seconds (it is massively annoying!!) and also take off the maximum amount of naq taken from a certain account being limited by their army size or UP or whatever it was.

Also, we need entertainers included in army size or at least in brackets or something...

Something like... if someone has 50k army and 30k entertainers it would be shown as:

random name - rank - (total army size) army size without entertainers

random name - 7 - (80,000) 50,000

This is because I see some people with dubious amounts of entertainers... as in like 50k army and more than 50k entertainers = over 100k army but noone can see it without spying.

Hehe..Entertainers are a secret army ;)

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”