game cops needed!!

malbrega
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: game cops needed!!

Scenester wrote:
malbrega wrote:lol you are quite quite wrong senester ive farmed hippy and sabbed and massed a few times :P

Its just hippy is a man and dosn`t cry about it.

Nitro 441151031441 maninho 440723090679 12,549,632,076 Naquadah lost
Nitro 441151031441 Flash 497465856956 11,360,367,770 Naquadah lost
Nitro 441151031441 Scenester 456961772590 13,460,205,144 Naquadah lost

so as you can see hippy has been hit by myself, I rest my case :P

Your not as clever as you think you are though,
You sabbed me 16 times, lets just say you used 50k units everytime. you lost approx
2500units PER SAB (40k total) lets say the avg you get from raiding right now with 15 turns is 3500, 40k:3500 = 11, you would have to use approx 11x15 turns = 165 turns to get back what you lost + the 9 turns u used to get the naq is 174 turns spent to get 13.5b whilest the avg farm was ~1.5 b, if you farmed avg farms you would have gotten 26.1b . DOUBLE what you got from me.
So it didn't pay off at all. However it would have paid off if the units you lost, 40k weren't units you had to raid for. WHICH IS EXACTLY THE CASE HERE, cause you got/get them from your other account blaine.

~I love it when a plan comes together

or i just dont bother raiding for troops and let 24 hours pass 48,815 /day (58,914 total ) i know its not a big up but its enough
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

And yet you have above average army size even though you burn 40k units for each 10b?
Yes that's very plausible. It really is. If someone is feeding you the units, but it isn't otherwise ;)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
maninho
Forum Newbie

Scenester wrote:
malbrega wrote:lol you are quite quite wrong senester ive farmed hippy and sabbed and massed a few times :P

Its just hippy is a man and dosn`t cry about it.

Nitro 441151031441 maninho 440723090679 12,549,632,076 Naquadah lost
Nitro 441151031441 Flash 497465856956 11,360,367,770 Naquadah lost
Nitro 441151031441 Scenester 456961772590 13,460,205,144 Naquadah lost

so as you can see hippy has been hit by myself, I rest my case :P

Your not as clever as you think you are though,
You sabbed me 16 times, lets just say you used 50k units everytime. you lost approx
2500units PER SAB (40k total) lets say the avg you get from raiding right now with 15 turns is 3500, 40k:3500 = 11, you would have to use approx 11x15 turns = 165 turns to get back what you lost + the 9 turns u used to get the naq is 174 turns spent to get 13.5b whilest the avg farm was ~1.5 b, if you farmed avg farms you would have gotten 26.1b . DOUBLE what you got from me.
So it didn't pay off at all. However it would have paid off if the units you lost, 40k weren't units you had to raid for. WHICH IS EXACTLY THE CASE HERE, cause you got/get them from your other account blaine.

~I love it when a plan comes together

Are you sure he sabbed you? i belive he used anotehr account for the sabbing scene..... or he is lossing alllllllllllllot of UU , but the true is nobody cares. It will take a few more weeks for a game cop to be out and nothing will happen to chetaers as usual
HippyFool
Forum Elder

1) Game cops need to be able to act without contact with admin...as he is often rather hard to get in touch with.

2) Why can't game cops be able to select any amount of time as punishment? So long as things go to public vote first, their shouldn't be any issues.

3) Nitro did mass the poop out of me and farm a handy sum from me...so I don't think there is any favouritism going on here.

4) I am still not convinced that Nitro is cheating. If I become game mod I will certainly ban blain, but I would need more solid evidence against Nitro than simply he is massing people who are calling him a cheater.

5) The losses everyone received from Nitro's massings will be reasonably negligible by the end. If game cops get the power to add/take resources (which I really doubt the will) then perhaps we can try and set things straight, but otherwise you will all have to hunt down admin...so good luck with that.

6) Fingers and toes crossed that admin does close voting and elect game modes at market reset! which is in 7 hours or so!

:smt117

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

HippyFool wrote:1) Game cops need to be able to act without contact with admin...as he is often rather hard to get in touch with.

2) Why can't game cops be able to select any amount of time as punishment? So long as things go to public vote first, their shouldn't be any issues.

3) Nitro did mass the poop out of me and farm a handy sum from me...so I don't think there is any favouritism going on here.

4) I am still not convinced that Nitro is cheating. If I become game mod I will certainly ban blain, but I would need more solid evidence against Nitro than simply he is massing people who are calling him a cheater.

5) The losses everyone received from Nitro's massings will be reasonably negligible by the end. If game cops get the power to add/take resources (which I really doubt the will) then perhaps we can try and set things straight, but otherwise you will all have to hunt down admin...so good luck with that.

6) Fingers and toes crossed that admin does close voting and elect game modes at market reset! which is in 7 hours or so!

1) - Agreed

2) - I don't think things should really go to public vote. It takes way too long and too much damage can be done meanwhile.

4) So that would mean the feeders are cheaters, but not the people who get fed. Nitro was fed a lot and I think such stuff has been proven.

5) I know they will be by the end, but it's not about then. A cheater could then also completely destroy someone a day or two before the end when the resources lost will mean a lot more, even though in relative sense they'll stay the same. Then what? The cheater will get banned, true, but the damage will already be done. When a person is banned, all the naq/UUs stolen should be given back to each and every person who lost them (I don't think it is that hard to simply write the code that reverses those attacks), as well as the naq for all destroyed weapons, MS shields, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being massed and losing a lot. But I do mind if I lose stuff to a cheater who couldn't have done something like this otherwise ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Neimenljivi wrote:
HippyFool wrote:1) Game cops need to be able to act without contact with admin...as he is often rather hard to get in touch with.

1) - Agreed

2) - I don't think things should really go to public vote. It takes way too long and too much damage can be done meanwhile.

4) So that would mean the feeders are cheaters, but not the people who get fed. Nitro was fed a lot and I think such stuff has been proven.

5) I know they will be by the end, but it's not about then. A cheater could then also completely destroy someone a day or two before the end when the resources lost will mean a lot more, even though in relative sense they'll stay the same. Then what? The cheater will get banned, true, but the damage will already be done. When a person is banned, all the naq/UUs stolen should be given back to each and every person who lost them (I don't think it is that hard to simply write the code that reverses those attacks), as well as the naq for all destroyed weapons, MS shields, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being massed and losing a lot. But I do mind if I lose stuff to a cheater who couldn't have done something like this otherwise ;)

~Jack

2) Well there should at least be a public log kept for all bannings so that people know what the game cops are doing, and can give evidence for or against if there is a mistake.

4) Feeders and the fed are both cheaters, but this wave is unique in the fact that you can get fed without wanting it. If Nitro was fed against his will then blain should be banned and Nitro should have the units removed (I am not saying he was not fed lots, simply questioning who is guilty and who is not).

5) Hopefully all cheaters will be removed before waves end anyway :D

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

2) That I agree with, but the sole decision on banning should fall upon both of the gamecops to take :)

3) It's not the first era he was getting fed by same looking account ;)

5) Hope so, although the filth is always messy to get completely rid off ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Lol...i watched blain raid a whole heap of UUs then train them all into strike and start massing Nitro...Nitro had gained approximately 300k UUs lol...
HippyFool
Forum Elder

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Lol...i watched blain raid a whole heap of UUs then train them all into strike and start massing Nitro...Nitro had gained approximately 300k UUs lol...

If I become a game cop I plan on looking at everything objectively...and *technically* none of what you just said shows nitro doing anything wrong.

Blain could have done the exact same thing to anyone.

SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

HippyFool wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Lol...i watched blain raid a whole heap of UUs then train them all into strike and start massing Nitro...Nitro had gained approximately 300k UUs lol...

If I become a game cop I plan on looking at everything objectively...and *technically* none of what you just said shows nitro doing anything wrong.

Blain could have done the exact same thing to anyone.

Blain has always raided up lots of UUs..Then massed Nitro...Hit a few others a few times but most of it was Nitro...
Pretty obvious that the other hits on other people were to make it look random!
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

But I know what your saying. It doens't seem right with Blain and Nitro, but there is no actual evidence to prove they are linked.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

But then again, there is no actual evidence in any feeding that it was actually a feed and not a lucky hit or something like that. Sometimes one has to trust his guts and if this, what Satan described above, happened multiple times then something obviously is fishy because if it was against his will he could have easily made sure that he couldn't be fed through such attacks.

Furthermore if you actually look careful he was first fed by account named Quan who then, at the same time as Malbrega changed his name from '_' to ' Nitro ' changed name to Blain. This happened after they were accused of cheating. Really a coincidence huh?

Anyway, if they both don't get banned and resources returned to those who lost them and weps destroyed by these two cheaters (although I am still not completely sure whether or not they are both the same person) are given back, I might get "fed against my will" and whine how I did not want to get fed, yet I'd get fed A LOT more than any other, and I'm talking about multiplies of 20+ times more. Heck I might even encourage everyone else to do it. After all if someone really is feeding you through means of happiness and units surrendering to enemy - is it that hard to make sure your happiness is low enough so you can't get fed?
C'mon, who is that naive?

PS: I expect 160b given back to me, the cost of what was destroyed by cheated resources yesterday and today, if this takes much longer I'll want 1k ATs as that's how much took to get the naq and we all know the inflation is very big in Quantumverse.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

I've also been massed by Nitro but have decided not to waste any resources on this player until Admin/GC has made a ruling regarding this player.

Because this era's quite different from the norm, it might not be a clear cut case of feeding but I think that the Powers In Charge should look at these events logically to look for a pattern with regards to Blain's activities.

I haven't really followed this Nitro/Blain saga on the forums but from reading the comments that were made by a few people it seems to me that Nitro has gained a lot from Blain's actions. If Blain and Nitro aren't working together then why is it that Blain seems to be focusing on Nitro a lot, with random feeds in between other players but always returning to Nitro? Has Nitro posted and complained about him being 'force-fed' by Blain or has he kept quiet about it?

Also..

Neimenljivi wrote:
Furthermore if you actually look careful he was first fed by account named Quan who then, at the same time as Malbrega changed his name from '_' to ' Nitro ' changed name to Blain. This happened after they were accused of cheating. Really a coincidence huh? ~Jack

IF (and this I say BIG BOLD IF) this is in fact what happened I fail to see how ANYONE cannot see there's something going on here between these 2 accounts.

Nitro is massing and sabbing players left, right and center...loosing his Units as if he has an endless supply (willingly or not).... :-"

If the Admin and/or GP is still unwilling to do something about both Players, I feel Jack's request is not unreasonable. I am more than willing to take the loss but then some serious changes needs to be made to these 2 players accounts to set things right. :(
malbrega
Forum Grunt

I cant even remember the last time blain attacked me but since ive been on 110%.

I really dont know what all this income crap is all about I sell most of my weapons after im done and up my techs, not like im going to sit there and have my weapons sabbed.

please sir the big bad nitro has sabbed my weapons can I have some more.

please sir it was 80b of weapons ... cough cough... I mean 160b .....

and im not using big numbers to sab most of you as your covert is low or in the case of ethan very bad...

The reason most people dont attack me is its a waste of time, they spend there turns massing me i come on spend 20 turns and put my rubbish defence back all my resources go to techs so next time im even stronger for less and less weapons.

none are safe from me, you can ask hippy all about that in some past eras and even one era let him win it when I could have totally mashed him, and im sure he will confirm that if you where to ask as I destroyed his competitor.

this is going to be a fun era! its WAR!

p.s it would be pointless to change a name to escape detection as your player number never changes.

some people just cant stand losing weapons but I have been somewhat generous in not destroying all the weapons next time.

Gods & Weapon(Sab+Att) Points Destroyed (0.1) 3,591,438,760
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Of course it's pointless to change the name. So you deny having changed the name this era?

Besides c'mon - you aren't fooling anyone. You have been here for quite some time. You always sucked. Until you started getting fed which, from this era onwards, means cheating.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”