Cop abuse

malbrega
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Cop abuse

So I sab a Jacks weapons to 0 and he bans me, so whats this then cant mass or sab a cop or you get your account banned for 24 hours.

This is why I said you cant be a cop and play the game, so tempting to get angry and red faced only to push the button.

Admin please remove my ban and also remove jacks ban ability if he cant use it properly.

Also if your going to ban someone all evidence for what the ban is for should be provided on the forums.

Regards nitro
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Cop abuse

Please read the statement in topic where you first accused me of abusing my powers. All of us game cops agreed you have to be banned, I was the one who pushed the button after we reached a decision. If I am abusing my powers - all three of us are apparently having a conspiracy against you.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

its a decent idea all the same to list the evidence...
i did make the link to the name in the ban logs do a filtered attack log of user banned...
i think i see where the ban came from but again the evidence copy/pasted out if asked would be good (imo).

i dont expect to be in this section lots, but since its new ;)
Don't make me use this!!!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

All the evidence is posted in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=298&t=192956 :)
I just didn't write all the evidence in two separate topics as he already accused me of abusing my powers in one topic and asked for evidence there.

You will also see that all of the game cops agreed the ban was needed, before I carried out the punishment.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Forum wrote:its a decent idea all the same to list the evidence...
i did make the link to the name in the ban logs do a filtered attack log of user banned...
i think i see where the ban came from but again the evidence copy/pasted out if asked would be good (imo).

We can't list evidence because it is all in blain and nitro's attack and spy logs. The feeding in this way does not appear in galactic logs.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
malbrega
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Forum wrote:its a decent idea all the same to list the evidence...

Im glad you can see where it came from on the logs, so please post it admin because I would like to see it too. where did the extra units come from over the 10 day period. please show us all the feed and who fed me uu in this period, Im guessing it was from being spied with a large force, so start there as had it been on the attack logs it would have been posted by the fuzz (british slang for police).

Is it possible for this era to see on intellegence who spied on you, maybe not the name but a reference that can either be seen by game cops. and also added to attack logs or a global spy log for all to see, not who spied but who was spied and there UU gain from the intrusion.

May I also add that before a gamecop ban is made 24 hours notice is given which will give the accused time to gather evidence from his own logs as evidence, 24 hours play is not going to affect game balance attacks would be disabled but turns would still generate and market turns, if innocent then no real loss has occured. unless its within the last 7 days of play. Everybody in the civilised world is allowed time to prepare a defence and set forth evidence which is impossible without the logs.

To ban someone for something that is out of there control is an unfair process, if blain had been banned at the start of this then there would be no problem, its like someone going on a shooting spree and then handing you the smoking gun.

Its irrelevent if I gained some sort of advantage which I strongly deny.

Standing on a point of logic I should not have been banned. but now the dammage is done, if its found that I am innocent over this 10 day period of accusation then I will be expecting compensation of turns and UU lost, If you will not post said evidence over the period then it just strengthens my case.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”