GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: Blain/Nitro

Just so you can maybe understand that this is a fair process, Malgebra, although i didn't outrightly "stick up" for you, i certainly played more than devil's advocate in an attempt to test the strength of the accusation. Then, after i was convinced that a ban was in order, i also disagreed with the application of the ban. My arguments went along similar lines to your own. I questioned whether this was our mandate, as game cops, and if this is what Forum would want of us.

You see, the problem you have is that you refuse to admit your obvious wrong doings since the beginning of the Era. I've confirmed with my colleagues that no bans will be issued for crimes commited during previous Eras but, we are all 3 in agreement that, Forum has made it perfectly clear since the beginning of this Era. You have been accused of various crimes all over this section of the forum and Jack has dilligently compiled all that evidence together into quite a convincing portfolio.

From the evidence provided (we can't prove you are a multi which would certainly affect my demeanour) and my stoic belief in innocent until proven guilty, it is clear that you have been fed a huge amount of units. It is also clear that you disagree with the process of investigation and the application of the rules.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR MAN!

You're always going to be on the back foot here so why not simply make the argument that you should only be banned for the period of time that would reflect (through your UP) the amount of units you were fed? This would show your willingness to conform and, now blain is perma banned, you would be free to continue the rest of the Era as the rule abiding player you say you are. I would certainly back that request up (although i can't promise you'd be successful). What you are doing instead is coming on here and accusing Jack of mixing game politics with cop politics which, frankly, i will not have. I will not have it because i spoke to him about it before the ban was given and his assurance was put to me in such an epistemic way; i have no doubt his motivation was honourable.

Would you be accusing me of the same if I had pressed the button? I think not. I can assure you you have not attacked me this round or any other round i know of.

Be smart Malgebra; work with us instead of against us.

-GhostyGoo™
Last edited by GhostyGoo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
malbrega
Forum Grunt

Its like banging your head on a brick wall talking to you.

((now that you've said you lost about 140k units to Sky))

Check the logs you idiot, it quite clearly shows me massing him with raid after some sabbing and regaining all my units, you are more dense than concrete if you cant read.

You have no proof at all because there is none to find.

as I said ASK ADMIN where these so called extra units came from over the last 10 days I have nothing at all to hide.

even if I had been given 600k units I would still have 100k now and you would still be sabbed but I wasnt.

Im glad your not a policeman or judge because some people would be serving a sentance for no reason. and definatly stay away from jury service.

and its no good bringing up last era before last either its true I was being fed like some others where, and was banned for it, and then the ban was lifted, fact was though I was only being fed due to said others being fed.

and as for 3 days it would only take 24hours of turns + 1 market 480 turns to make 480000 units so 3 days would be 1440000 units, less ofcourse the estimated naq of 51 b for the turns at around 2.5 b naq a hit 200 turns that would be per day , so minus 600 turns of uu, what would be 300000 units, total of estimated units farmable in 3 days 1140000.

or if farming for naq around 640 billion naq
Last edited by malbrega on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Thanks for reading through what i replied to you before spouting your junk. You've now lost my support; i wash my hands of you.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Please re-read all the topic before posting further nonsense malbrega. Nowhere did I say I lost units to Sky, I said you lost them as you said yourself you lost them. Those were even more units that I couldn't prove myself, that only add up further to UU inconsistencies as I've already counted that you raided approx 120k units in the last 10 days, which includes units you raided from Sky.
You also say you weren't given units, just now, yet a few posts ago you admitted to getting units.
The past era deeds have no influence on our decision, those facts only show that you have already been fed and are likely to do so again. However bold as that might be, it was not taken into consideration at all as I haven't even told other game cops about it - you revealed that information yourself.

Either way - do not spam the thread and unless you have any proofs that would actually show your innocence, do not post any further as I won't reply.
The evidence is laid out, but one can still choose to ignore facts that are laid bare in front of one's eyes.

Again - either post evidence that suggest you are innocent or face the punishment for your wrong deeds which have been proven. Thus far you have given no evidence whatsoever to suggest you're innocent.

I've also had it with your rudeness and am reporting you to the mods. Whatever my opinion of you might be - I am a game cop and am bound to be respectful to you, as you should be when you're addressing me as a game cop, whatever your opinion of me might be.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

140k units was what you said I had lost, so that the fact is I only lost 20k, its hard to present any evidence without the access to attack logs.

I dont think calling someone an idiot is offensive, its a word its in the dictionary meaning.

a foolish or senseless person.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

malbrega wrote:140k units was what you said I had lost, so that the fact is I only lost 20k, its hard to present any evidence without the access to attack logs.

I dont think calling someone an idiot is offensive, its a word its in the dictionary meaning.

a foolish or senseless person.

Skyfusion finally got back to me about the logs. Whether useful or not, here they are.

Here are the logs from when Nitro massed me. I only spied him once after that and lost 4,905 units to him due to his happiness.

Jun 12, 2012 Nitro Sabotage Infiltrated 171,573 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 180,603 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 190,108 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 168,534 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 177,404 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 186,741 details
Jun 12, 2012 Nitro Sabotage Infiltrated 164,990 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 173,673 details
Jun 12, 2012 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 182,813 details
Jun 12, 2012 Nitro Sabotage Repelled 110,417 details

I think he lost about 100k spies sabotaging me, but he also gained about the same amount raiding me. In the end I am not sure why he bothered.

Hope these logs help anyway.

So lets calculate this. I checked the logs for your raids, and you gained approximately 110k UU raiding sky. He also said he spied you and lost 5k so lets say you gained 115k from him total.

You failed the first sab with 110k units so you loose 25% there (I just tested that). 27.5k
Then you lose 5% of every sab after that = approximately 80k

Total gained = 115k
Total lost = 107.5k

Total gain = around 7.5k units, and a load of turns wasted.

So really other than the loss of turns, the whole situation is pretty irrelevant..although I agree with him ... why did you bother?... :-k

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

It's not completely irrelevant as I counted the units he raided as + units to his army size. This was pretty much every unit he raided in the period of 10 days (bar the ~30k).
Now that we know pretty much the same amount of units was first killed by sabbing, that adds up to the deficit as those units didn't then add up to his army, but merely cover the losses ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

In answer to hippy.... I did it for fun, I dont want people to thing im showing favortism to jack ;)

Well there was me thinking I made a 20k loss there and I was wrong.

I still dont know where the other units you mention came from though jack as you can see I made no losses there on that encounter.

maybe admin can show a more consise log of the rest of the days you mentioned.

because im not feeling the fed vibe here, I would like to see you show the maths jack show the figuring as hippy has done on this occasion. so we can see the feed make it simple so I can understand it. Please keep it simple e.g like hippy has presented.

I will give you some help when I started sabbing you which wasnt cheap I had just over 1 mill troops and nowhere near the 1.3 million you have suggested on previous post.

Regards
Nitro

oh and when does this unjust ban run out?
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

This is the last time I am explaining this as I have explained it before already, you just didn't read carefully. But since you were respectful in the last post, I'll do it again, which I probably wouldn't do otherwise.

You had 689k army size (without entertainers) when you were banned. You lost about 430k units solely on me. You also had 200k entertainers. The sum of which is 1.319 mil units. I have always had a bigger UP than you and if I didn't count the units I raided I would have about 1 mil army size in total which means that you would have a 300+k units lead on me. You yourself said you don't raid and bar the 120k units you raided from Sky, that was true for the past 10 days before you were banned. Because you raided 120k units, which I didn't know you first spent by sabbing him, that made a total of 200k units lead you had over me with both of us not raiding any units and you always having smaller UP than me. Since I didn't know you first spent ~110k on Sky by sabbing him, I only took away the 120k units from the deficit as you raided those. Seeing how you spent another 110k units, that I previously had no idea they existed, I should have only taken away 10k units which makes the deficit 310k units. I also know you spent 40k units on Scenster which further adds up to inconsistencies. I bet you spent units by sabbing other people, but I cannot prove it myself as I don't have the intelligence logs of every person.

Anyway, in short - the total amount of units spent on sabbing is 430k units on me + 110k units on Sky + 40k units on Scenster. Add that up and that's 580k units. Add that up to 200k entertainers you have that's 780k units. Add that up to the army size you had when you were banned that's 1.469 mil units you had, 120k of which were raided so you had, without raiding, 1.349 mil units. At the same time I had about 1 mil units without counting the ones I raided. I always had a bigger UP than you so it's impossible that you had more units than me, if we don't include the ones that we raided.

Hope you can see the evidence now - I can't explain it more clearly.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

well might have something to do with me being lazy apart from one ppt and one lot of makret turn being used for the turns the rest i simply pushed the get uu button. averaging 100k a time thats 300k units but im estimating here.
Last edited by malbrega on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I too used 2 for units, if I recall correctly, I'm 100% certain for one and about 90% certain for having used another one for units, so that can't be where the deficit came from. Besides there were 4 MTs so far, not 5 as there is no MT the first week ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Sorry for butting in, i haven't played quantum in a very long time, but the whole point of each wave is to work out the most effective ways to leverage an advantage as quickly as possible. Now obviously the game has different rules each wave, there's some things that appear to be legit but later get deemed to be bugs, other times bugs that are deemed legit.

Feeding has always been an issue and it appears that is the crux of the matter here, if this Blain account is playing just to feed a friend or 2 obviously he should be banned, but this whole happiness stuff actually makes it very complicated to judge what is or is not blatant feeding, what could just be someone with a poor grasp of the rules messing about.

Hell what is to stop me logging in and dusting off my account and deliberately feeding someone i don't like just to get them banned along with myself?

I really do think it is a bit much to ban Nitro for what the Blain account is doing, it does not appear to me that Blain fed the guy constantly and in a grossly OTT way, the evidence is not particularly compelling and i must admit a 3 day ban seems very harsh.

For situations like this where the evidence is more circumstantial than hard and obvious the Game Cop's should present their case to Jason to make the call rather than do so themselves.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”