ID: 0

Neimenljivi

Farming of a banned char not on rank listing by Jack

09:39 Jack Oneil 448429107430 blain 527225339216 12,784,467,010 Naquadah lost
Jun 18, 2012 Jack Oneil 448429107430 blain 527225339216 7,750,744,490
Jun 17, 2012 Jack Oneil 448429107430 blain 527225339216 9,109,354,700
Jun 17, 2012 Jack Oneil 448429107430 blain 527225339216 158 untrained units
Jun 17, 2012 Jack Oneil 448429107430 blain 527225339216 11,216,636,450

Im also not sure why that char is making naq while banned, something smells off.

6) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits, is illegal.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Please report accounts for Game Cop investigation here:

Ban on blain ended on June 16th.
It is June 19th today, and I attacked on June 18th and 17th. He is also not listed as banned anymore. Please do tell me how is it I'm farming someone that's banned? :roll:

I also did not know why you made some units while you were actually banned, not after you were banned, but during the ban. I already notified Jason about it.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
malbrega
Forum Grunt

his not on the ranked pages , type his name in he dosnt come up and his marked as unranked......

so im guessing that char hasnt logged on and it bugged in someway, and you thought what the hell I will exploit the fact nobody else can see that char on the ranking page and farm some big naq.

So you gained an unfair advantage over other players that cant see the char, also known as cheated!!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Have you tried typing his ID? ](*,) I couldn't find him by his name so I ran an ID check, like anyone else can. Saw naq out and took it - whether he has logged in or hasn't is irrelevant as anyone can search up someone by their ID and, if they are not banned or on vac mode, attack them.
If you cheat that doesn't mean everyone cheats.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Neimenljivi

Case investigation / discussion regarding the accusation against Neimenljivi here please.
malbrega
Forum Grunt

tmp

If it was all so simple I think the ammounts of naq would not have been that high for you to take as most are farming anything from 4billion and up. end of the day its a bug and you eploited it.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Re: Neimenljivi

So you deny that he is accessible via an ID search?
This is the same as farming unknown very good farms with high income - why would you farm them for the same amount of naq as you farm other people if you know that they are going to have more naq out soon and the chances, since it's an unknown farm, that people will find it are slim? That holds true especially for games with more accounts, but heck there are a few good farms on Quantum as well.

I still fail to see any real bug and fail to see how I abused it. It isn't my problem if some think that searching for someone via their account name is the best way to go, as that's a dumb thing to think.

This accusation is a joke and a lame attempt of you getting back at me since you can't really affect me ingame.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

I wonder if someone asked admin jason already, whether something went wrong with banned accounts, seeing as their name didn't show up somewhere it should, right ?

So, instead of fueling this topic with accusations and silly explanations, perhaps it should be a bug report ?

Banning by cops being new and all ... I wouldn't be surprised if something needs tweaking after it has gone live.

like, producing the resources ... silly ... sounds like a free ppt
a very bad hairdo
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

banned back in ranks when unbanned -fixed.
resources while banned? Which resources? I cannot see this happening, but if it is iwill fix...

Duck Dodgers wrote:I wonder if someone asked admin jason already, whether something went wrong with banned accounts, seeing as their name didn't show up somewhere it should, right ?

So, instead of fueling this topic with accusations and silly explanations, perhaps it should be a bug report ?

Banning by cops being new and all ... I wouldn't be surprised if something needs tweaking after it has gone live.

like, producing the resources ... silly ... sounds like a free ppt
Don't make me use this!!!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

From what I can tell, he started producing resources after his ban expired. That was 3 days ago.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

The resources in question here were produced after the user, blain, was unbanned.
The resources that Nitro got when he was banned were approx 70k units if I remember correctly - it happened a day or so after his ban, while he was still banned which is pretty much impossible. I sent you a PM regarding this.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

Cersei Lannister wrote:From what I can tell, he started producing resources after his ban expired. That was 3 days ago.

Ah, and him not showing up in search results apparently helped in stacking up resources.
Well, no real intentional harm done then.

Case of the mysterious ban farms, solved.
a very bad hairdo
malbrega
Forum Grunt

It would have been a bug report! The person originally noticing it, Jack. But instead thought to himself "why say anything its easy naquida" , its obvious something is not right when it says in writting "Not Ranked".

Ignorance is not a defence.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Yep and I'm gonna ignore this because it's a joke and I don't need defence for this as I've done nothing wrong. People are also unranked when they change their race, for instance, or, on main, when they ascend and a number of other reasons. That doesn't say something is wrong with the game :roll:

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:Yep and I'm gonna ignore this because it's a joke and I don't need defence for this as I've done nothing wrong. People are also unranked when they change their race, for instance, or, on main, when they ascend and a number of other reasons. That doesn't say something is wrong with the game :roll:

~Jack

They also come back to the rankings when the next turn change rolls over. I'm sorry but as a Game cop you should have noticed after a few farms and reported it to be fixed, not just kept going. It's hardly crime of the century, but i feel anyone given Game Cop powers should be SEEN to be above reproach.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”