Bugs - Era 32.

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Bugs - Era 32.

Yeah it's because he made you a blood-sworn enemy, although I don't think this is a bug really.. It can be avoided of course, with another line in the coding, but here's why I think it happens:

He is your blood-sworn enemy, thus his covert appears to be 3x as big. That is why on the battlefield he appears to have 3x more covert and he probably already has a bigger covert thus you can't see him. However when you click on his name the game "realizes" he's your blood-sworn enemy as well, thus your covert is also 3x as powerful when dealing with him. Your covert actions are now in the same relation as they would have been if you hadn't set each other as a blood-sworn enemy which is why you can see his stuff.
Simply put, the game realizes who are the people who made you their blood-sworn enemy when you go on the battlefield, however it can't give you the 3x bigger covert to see their stuff as you would see the stuff of everyone then, even the ones who have substantially bigger covert than yourself, it can only give you this when you go to their stats page. It is right that their stuff appears as ????? in the battlefield, if their covert is big enough of course to show this when it's multiplied by 3, otherwise what could happen is that you couldn't see their stuff on their stats page, but you could see it in the battlefield.
It could be avoided by adding a subroutine in the game which instructs it that it checks if there's any of your blood-sworn enemies in the page in battlefield you're on, then increase your covert by the factor of 3 against that player/those up to 5 players only.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Oquias
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Achilles

Re: Bugs - Era 32.

The game let me make cloper my bloodsworn enemy twice.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”