borek multie account

Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian
ID: 0

Re: borek multie account

R0B3RT wrote:you know it you run out off BloodSworn with 1 account and build another one to can mass me with 3x power cheater :(
you wait i have 5 enemies and i can.t set you BloodSworn on new account

rob if i had a 3x bonus or not i would of still changed account cos its better than what I had, and btw it was partially built when i got on it, not specially made for you so get over yourself is it
no multis no cheating end of story.
u only got yourself to blame if im in your logs, but putting it the way u have i do feel a bit sorry for you now :-({|=
i'll set you to peace and i promise i wont hit you again :smt023
[spoiler2=]GOTTA GO FIND MY PIG FIRST HE JUST FLEW OFF AND LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED I DIDNT SEE HIM FOR 3 WEEKS[/spoiler2]

laters :smt058
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

HAHAHAHA ,, GO TEYLA!!!!!!

RahL
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Teyla wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:you know it you run out off BloodSworn with 1 account and build another one to can mass me with 3x power cheater :(
you wait i have 5 enemies and i can.t set you BloodSworn on new account

rob if i had a 3x bonus or not i would of still changed account cos its better than what I had, and btw it was partially built when i got on it, not specially made for you so get over yourself is it
no multis no cheating end of story.
u only got yourself to blame if im in your logs, but putting it the way u have i do feel a bit sorry for you now :-({|=
i'll set you to peace and i promise i wont hit you again :smt023
[spoiler2=]GOTTA GO FIND MY PIG FIRST HE JUST FLEW OFF AND LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED I DIDNT SEE HIM FOR 3 WEEKS[/spoiler2]

laters :smt058
shut up and wait jason if him accept you have multie account is not my problem
the 2 account was active in last 5 era
proxy can.t save you in quantum
i can ignore quantum until cheater stay here :-D
is a reset game :smt019
Teyla
Forum Grunt

o u shut up
i dont know if the account im using now was active or not in the last 5 rounds how would i? it wasnt mine then and never even noticed it before i was offered it.
i was active on my old one but you know that anyway cos i massed you and your fat fed friends enough didnt i,, HA HA
LOL every1's right about u
u do just cry like a little wet turd when you cant do anything else
I dont break rules rules, never needed to like some ppl *cough cough,
but just because I got a bit of an advantage over you you'll try ur best to call me a cheat,
carry on I love it, u look like a right pleb :smt060

oh and this made me laugh too :smt081
[spoiler2=]Try as you might, you cannot approach that quantum spacetime!!
You deduce they (or you) must have established a quantum polarized shield between your and their quantum reality frequencies.[/spoiler2]
dont think i wont remove that cos i will and when i do your going to know about it
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

LOL... thats great!!!! Keep up the GREAT work Teyla!!!

RahL
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Please, leave all the stuff that's not related to this specific thread and place (ie proof of two accounts having the same IP and thus a multying accusation and defence against how it is not multying, but rather the IP being the same due to one account being used, but now another account being used and the old one not being used anymore) out of this thread.
If it's turning into a vendetta - open up a new topic in Quantum Wars General and post it there.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Teyla
Forum Grunt

just one more post tho before i go :smt069

R0B3RT wrote:the 2 account was active in last 5 era

ha get your facts right
i just checked q legends page as anybody else can
account i got now shows no activity since round 26
and come to think of it I didnt even play the last round cos it was the happy one and i didnt like the sound of it
unlucky nub gonna have to dream something up else sorry your not getting rid of me

:smt057
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Neimenljivi wrote:Admin has been notified

Thanks for reporting Robert. Hopefully Admin will have the chance to look at it soon. Thread locked.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”